test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

During downtime, how do you pass time?

iamphausiamphaus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 188 Bounty Hunter
edited May 2013 in Off Topic
So, when servers are down what's everyone doing?
As it's Saturday night for some, sunday morning for others.. I'll be spending my time watching some anime shows (Samurai champloo, 10/10 must watch) and catching up on some studies.
How about you guys?
Common sense is hard to come by around here it seems..
Post edited by iamphaus on

Comments

• Options
    labbblabbb Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I DO NOT troll the forums !
  • Options
    zplolzplol Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Browse reddit.

Play Dota 2

Play CS 1.6
  • Options
    griffin230griffin230 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 88
    edited May 2013
    Back to DDO. Alternate between the two, lol.
  • Options
    shadewingt50shadewingt50 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Die in darksouls
  • Options
    zajurazajura Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    PoE and WoW
  • Options
    valtrayvaltray Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    time for some sleeeeeeeeeeep
  • Options
    hipolipolopigushipolipolopigus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>. Only one that's going to be honest about it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Want to know why Neverwinter is so laggy? Check out the "Latency" section in this thread.
  • Options
    rmchrmch Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Normally I would play Champions Online... but that's down now too. So, back to GW2 and watching baseball/hockey.
  • Options
    rebeldaddyrebeldaddy Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I watch Anime or head back to world of tanks. Although I am trying the latest Hitman game also.
  • Options
    bluhmanbluhman Member Posts: 1,559 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    At the moment, I'm amusing myself with New Vegas.

On other days, I create ill fascimilies of fashion in a game I shall not mention. Those same days I yell silently on the deaf ears of the people who made that game and left it to wither.
    In the meantime, THOMAS WAS EVERYWHERE.

CoGQIYG.png
    Those bios are outdated. Have some steam guides:
    *CYBERMIND!*
    *FIRE AND NOT FIRE*
  • Options
    backwoods660backwoods660 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Just started playing Neverwinter and Age of Wushu at the same time so I flip between the two mmos so if one goes down I can play the other lol..

SO far Age of Wushu is actually turning out to be surprisingly good. Very steep learning curve but good.

Would have been nice if you could have messed with the foundry stuff during maintenance I just hit level 15 and unlocked it.
  • Options
    remedialhappymanremedialhappyman Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Lurk and share jokes with myself.
  • Options
    magoguitarristamagoguitarrista Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 105
    edited May 2013
    Back to real life, play my guitar, listen music, eat something, sleep...
  • Options
    fishcowfishcow Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Fap with the fury of a thousand suns.
    (⊙ω⊙)
    Je Bus is here to save you! (⊙ω⊙)
  • Options
    lsyalsya Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Well, you know the internet's only good for 3 things.

Games, music, and <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>.

My game's down, my music's on my drive, so...you know what I'm doing online. ')
    L'sya Raiya
  • Options
    xworndownxxworndownx Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    During downtime I play The Secret World. :)
  • Options
    jwplayerjwplayer Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    League, PoE, Reddit, youtube, Anime, Fap. Just keeping it real.
  • Options
    anotherkenanotherken Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I went straight to MechWarrior online to try to keep my piloting skills sharp. Then I came back and realized the downtime was a whopping 4hrs. Now I'm thinking yet again that the developers should make the Foundry available to us when the game servers are down so we can work on crafting new content for them for free ;)
  • Options
    moosemilkermoosemilker Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    DayZ Origins...
  • Options
    moosemilkermoosemilker Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    DayZ Origins...

and <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>... honest like the other guy that called out <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>... ;-)
  • Options
    fcrowlesfcrowles Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 136 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    I thwart off the chinese attempting to invade our country using ants.
  • Options
    acheat55acheat55 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    why whenever i got time to play the servers are down =( eta?
  • Options
    tarciriontarcirion Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm Watcihnga Kiss concert,1976: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdarUn5FKEI
  • Options
    jethraynejethrayne Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Right now I'm reading the forums a bit, but I will be logging out shortly to read a book or work on finishing the first draft of my fantasy novel. :)
  • Options
    fazemladaiyafazemladaiya Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Usually I answer questions on the forum and provide positive input for people to learn from. I also use the time to catch up on shows I missed during the week on TV.
  • Options
    v1spockv1spock Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    As a subscriber to MLB.tv, I am taking the time to watch my favorite baseball team, SF Giants, play the dreaded Dodgers. If the game is over before maintenance, I will go play Defiance. I am playing both games now a days. Maybe throw in a DVD. One of my favorite past times.
    Live long and prosper
  • Options
    chibidanichibidani Member Posts: 30
    edited May 2013
    Writing scripts for my quest/dungeons drawing map layouts and making plans for bosses I'll create once the Foundry I mean Game is back up. Current working on a big project and plan on redoing the two dungeons I published when I was a newbie
  • Options
    eseregoneseregon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Atm reading the forums since just walking in from taking wife out for dinner and movie. Since I seen posts around 4pm that they plan to shut server for a time, I made an effort to get out while the weather for once was nice and make due to enjoy it.
  • Options
    roninthehoodroninthehood Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 184 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Hello. What time abouts will server be back up or did they say? Just figuring out my timeline for tonight. Thank you ahead of time .
  • Options
    iamphausiamphaus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 188 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Hello. What time abouts will server be back up or did they say? Just figuring out my timeline for tonight. Thank you ahead of time .

I believe if everything is running to schedule, they said it'll be up in 1 and a half hours.
    Common sense is hard to come by around here it seems..