Install Arc
Options

Great Weapon Fighter HELP!!

2»

Comments

• Options
    endersxetendersxet Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Well they can either hotfix this class, because it is complete <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>, it's like playing on suicide difficulty, or the class balancing team can sit in silence while some players will infact quit because that's the class they want to play. Me being one of them, I'd rather play a different game rather than suffer hitting like a wet noodle and spamming 40 potions per dungeon.

40? hah, wish i could get by with just 40 potions while doing solo dungeons and normal pve questing. so long as i jug a lug of health potions i can take on anything after about 30 mins of whacking at them with a 100lb sword. however I can have a solo dungeon boss down to say 10% health and if i run out of potions... i'm dead in a few seconds. i'll continue to play gwf till 60 because i really want to like this class but I doubt I'll ever make it in raid spots with the guy. damage wise it's a useless class and the person that made the call to nerf it should really own up to what they did and fix this class.
  • Options
    auferoaufero Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Started playing with a GWF and had a tougher and tougher time making it between campfires without buying tons of potions.

Swapped to a Cleric and realized I was doing more damage, taking less damage, and could constantly heal myself. I finally mailed all my accumulated healing potions (my cleric has used exactly one so far) to my GWF and resigned myself to that character being my secondary.

I figure in a few months they'll realize the class is severely lacking at lower levels and buff it. Until then, it's going to be slow going.
  • Options
    ageoffan123ageoffan123 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 36
    edited May 2013
    So you are mad because of a game, Rageblade82, you are <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>. Now go get laid and get some of that steam out of your system.
  • Options
    jazzneojazzneo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1
    edited May 2013
    need alot potion for this class
  • Options
    tarutataruta Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Outside of the absolute rude comments on this post, I am glad people are starting to respond. I do hope as more people respond that maybe Cryptic/Perfect World will wake up and remedy the problem. I am also aware they have bigger issues with their servers and such. But the GWF is no less a issue because a lot of people do wish to play this class and feel like Guts from the Berserk Mangas and not Gumby trying to slap things with his arm.
  • Options
    tarutataruta Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Also to add to this thread. I jsut rolled a rogue both my daggers did about 11 damage each, my main attack is now registerd at 22-29.
  • Options
    trentpyrotrentpyro Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    That may be so but it needs to be sorted. Overall I think Neverwinter is a great game. The combat style especially is a welcome step away from the 'click-to-attack- system that so many MMOs use. However, it's not good enough to leave the heavy-hitting class weaker than the canny rogue or the bloody cleric.