test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Guardian Founders Queue with F2P?

13»

Comments

• technophebatechnopheba Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'll be totally honest I didn't read the full list of what the Guardian pack included, I saw the mount and 3 day early access and thought "yep good enough". All of you forum trolls who're saying "herp it never said VIP access derp", when was the last time you read all the fine print when you signed up to an MMO? Hmm what's that, never?

(Cue forum trolls claiming they always read the fine print...)

There's such a thing as a reasonable expectation and I think expecting that the $60 pack includes some sort of queue priority over those who haven't supported the game is *100%* within the realms of the reasonable; conversely I think a $200 price point on that same thing is *way* out of the realms of the reasonable. To use an earlier poster's example, if you buy a Mustang you don't have to double check to see if it comes with windscreen wiper blades attached, you just expect it.
  • bigr0b73bigr0b73 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'll be totally honest I didn't read the full list of what the Guardian pack included, I saw the mount and 3 day early access and thought "yep good enough". All of you forum trolls who're saying "herp it never said VIP access derp", when was the last time you read all the fine print when you signed up to an MMO? Hmm what's that, never?

(Cue forum trolls claiming they always read the fine print...)

There's such a thing as a reasonable expectation and I think expecting that the $60 pack includes some sort of queue priority over those who haven't supported the game is *100%* within the realms of the reasonable; conversely I think a $200 price point on that same thing is *way* out of the realms of the reasonable. To use an earlier poster's example, if you buy a Mustang you don't have to double check to see if it comes with windscreen wiper blades attached, you just expect it.

Where is this "fine print" you speak of?
  • mrsundaymorningmrsundaymorning Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    visidious wrote: »
    Anyone who given PW $ for the game should have access to the game over someone who has paid nothing. Period.

Anyone who disconnects from the game whether they have paid or not should get priority back into the game and not have to wait in queue. Period.

Totally agreed on this. It is really not fair for us who had pre-ordered this game at $60 to wait in queue with the others who did not pay a single cent. Totally unjustified. You should do something about this if not a lot of customers who is willing to contribute real money(like me) would move on to other games. :mad:
  • spydermonkyspydermonky Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Your failure to read what you are buying doesn't constitute a requirement for someone else. We got 3 days early access. That is what we paid for. Not, access ahead of everyone else for all time. When you buy a mustang, you expect a car. You do not buy a mustang and expect that you get to ignore speed limits because, hey, you bought a mustang.

You are not a beautiful, special, unique snowflake. You deserve nothing more than what you paid for, which you got. If it wasn't enough, you shouldn't have paid for it.
  • kittledorfkittledorf Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 126 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Would be neat if they could fix it, but i doubt it. Have no faith left.... :O. Im just happy if im able to login atleast 1time/week.
  • novronnovron Member Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Just got off my Obama phone, the President isn't happy and he's going to look into this for all of you.
  • xmastervellesxxmastervellesx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This is a Beta, worry about your payed content and VIP access once it's officially released.

It's a video game, bugs happen.