test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Guardians DO get VIP access (Screenshot included)

Comments

• aullah12aullah12 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 132 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    luC5wGx.png

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?78651-VIP-login-for-Guardian-of-NW-pack&p=1191411&viewfull=1#post1191411

So Mr. Community Manager why dd you guys remove the VIP access off the list of features for guardians AFTER people already bought it and then try to deny it now?

IwuHRwG.png

http://nw.perfectworld.com/founderspack/hero

Thats a huge epic fail man. It says VIP access... 5day and 3day.

You are soo dumb, you should not post here anymore. Thanks.
  • zynk0zynk0 Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    VIP access is now being used to describe the head of the queue privileges and now all of a sudden guardians don't gety it?

VIP Game Access

When loads are high, jump to the head of the queue and get priority log-in access. (account unlock)

Is only listed for hero's of the North founders pack not the GoN pack.
  • thepoisonsvodkathepoisonsvodka Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    aullah12 wrote: »
    Thats a huge epic fail man. It says VIP access... 5day and 3day.

You are soo dumb, you should not post here anymore. Thanks.

Ok so if we take that exactly at face value then since both he 3 and 5 day has passed then no one get's priority queues right? No? Oh...Shut your mouth! The grown ups are talking.
    edited May 2013
    zynk0 wrote: »
    VIP Game Access

When loads are high, jump to the head of the queue and get priority log-in access. (account unlock)

Is only listed for hero's of the North founders pack not the GoN pack.

It is only listed right now but it used to be listed on both hence why I made this topic.
  • pops000pops000 Member Posts: 250 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Kid, just like every other GD MMO at release there are queues, it will pass.
  • uberguberuberguber Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 110 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    As a Guardian, I wish I had queue hopping privileges as well, but I never saw where they said I would. I knew I would wait in line once everyone got in. It will settle down. The game will adjust and the lookie crowd will fade.
    Noli sinere te ab improbis opprimi
    edited May 2013
    pops000 wrote: »
    Kid, just like every other GD MMO at release there are queues, it will pass.

Kid? Really? It's not about the queues it's about getting what was paid for and promised kid.
  • dive05dive05 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I understand that they have changed wording and I understand the context that was used in the first quote. It is not the first time they have changed the packs and by changing them after they have been purchased is alter a business contract and is wrong. While I don't have a screenshot I could have swore that the hero and guardian packs were both given vip queuing however through multiple iterations the guardian one somehow got lost (or intentionally removed).

Please state exactly where you signed/digitally signed a business agreement without a section about modifying the service provided. VIP access for Open Beta (see Queue jumping) was never advertised with the Guardian package. To insist otherwise is being dishonest.
    Don't like the game? Leave. More fun for me.
  • dive05dive05 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It was never promised that you would get queue jumping. This has been explained to death. You got 3 day VIP beta access. That's it.
    Don't like the game? Leave. More fun for me.
  • lordquncagelordquncage Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    And I bought Hero thinking the VIP-access was permanent. If you aren't a forum crawler it's not stating anywhere whether it's permanent or not, and for such a high price package I assumed it was permanent.
    edited May 2013
    dive05 wrote: »
    Please state exactly where you signed/digitally signed a business agreement without a section about modifying the service provided. VIP access for Open Beta (see Queue jumping) was never advertised with the Guardian package. To insist otherwise is being dishonest.

Through the purchase of goods (whether electronic or physical) is the enter into an agreement that I will provide the money and they will provide the promised goods. When you go to the store and you pay for a bag of apples and they give you a bag of potatoes you have every right to demand that the agreement be fulfilled.
  • grekthorangrekthoran Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 68
    edited May 2013
    I remember when this whole thing was being discussed. The wording was awful, it's an easy mistake to make, but it was a bit misleading. However, then they gave us the option to cancel our order once everything was explained. That's when we had to decide between the two packs.

I'm still happy with my 60 purchase, things will calm down soon. I do agree that is was a bit misleading at first.
    edited May 2013
    And I bought Hero thinking the VIP-access was permanent. If you aren't a forum crawler it's not stating anywhere whether it's permanent or not, and for such a high price package I assumed it was permanent.

I am sure your cut in line perk will remain. There just wont be much of a line to cut eventually.
  • mjperkinsmjperkins Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    PWE can't have two different definitions. It's false advertising.
    Like I said in the "partition" poll thread... if the queue goes away this is a moot point.
    If the queue is still there then this will resurface and PWE is in a position.

OP, thank you for finding that post! I know I read it before and now it's captured.
    It would be nice if the HotN people that were rude about this topic would stop now.
    Those HotN Founders who weren't rude, thank you!
    Recruitment Officer for
    End Game PvE Guild
    Recruitment Status: Open; Limited
    edited May 2013

Oh well double post.
    edited May 2013
    mjperkins wrote: »
    PWE can't have two different definitions. It's false advertising.
    Like I said in the "partition" poll thread... if the queue goes away this is a moot point.
    If the queue is still there then this will resurface and PWE is in a position.

OP, thank you for finding that post! I know I read it before and now it's captured.
    It would be nice if the HotN people that were rude about this topic would stop now.
    Those HotN Founders who weren't rude, thank you!

VIP access was your early start, stop wasting your time.
  • morvek01morvek01 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 118 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    What I am saying is that it DID say VIP access when I bought it. This isn't the only stealth change they have made to the packs.

Just because you don't know how to read, doesn't mean you've been cheated. I bought my pack quite a while back. Right before BW3. "VIP Game Access - When loads are high, jump to the head of the queue and get priority log-in access. (account unlock)" This right here is why I bought the HERO pack over the GUARDIAN pack as the guardian pack was LACKING this feature. BOTH had VIP access and if you had the ability to comprehend what you were reading you would understand that meant EARLY access before anyone else on Apr 30th. Don't come in here running off at the mouth over your own incompetence, especially when I've read in this post over and over people trying to make the situation very clear to you and that you simply didn't understand your purchase. You sir, are a Moron.
    If you can't be constructive in your criticism, go back to world-of-whiners.
    edited May 2013
    morvek01 wrote: »
    Just because you don't know how to read, doesn't mean you've been cheated. I bought my pack quite a while back. Right before BW3. "VIP Game Access - When loads are high, jump to the head of the queue and get priority log-in access. (account unlock)" This right here is why I bought the HERO pack over the GUARDIAN pack as the guardian pack was LACKING this feature. BOTH had VIP access and if you had the abilities to comprehend what you were reading you would understand that meant EARLY access before anyone else.

I bought mine during BW1 so ya...not sure what your point is since the Devs have been caught on several occasions changing the packs content without notice (including changes to your Hero pack).
  • allocaterallocater Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    morvek01 wrote: »
    "VIP Game Access []" This right here is why I bought the HERO pack over the GUARDIAN pack as the guardian pack was LACKING this feature. BOTH had VIP access.

Contradiction between the 2 sentences.
  • leomutretaleomutreta Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Go look at the post again where I updated it with a screenshot of their definition of VIP access and then sir you go back to school.
    That definition of VIP access was only described at the HotN buy page. There's was no such thing in the Guardian buy page.

Do you know what a sentence means? Is a collection of words that TOGETHER, have a meaning. You cannot isolate some words, compare it with words you found in another sentence (not related at all with the guardian pack) trying to make a statement wich only appears to demonstrate you want to get something the easy way, something you didn't payed for.
  • cakuucakuu Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 40
    edited May 2013
    The Guardian pack did not have queue jumping access. I was fully aware of this when I read the features of both. Hero of the North had "GOLD" VIP access, which included the 5 day headstart and queue jump. Guardian had "SILVER" VIP access, which ONLY included the 3 day head start.

While I agree that the queue jump should have been set aside as a separate feature in the package (to avoid misunderstandings), I still knew what it was I was buying before I bought it.
    edited May 2013
    leomutreta wrote: »
    That definition of VIP access was only described at the HotN buy page. There's was no such thing in the Guardian buy page.

Do you know what a sentence means? Is a collection of words that TOGETHER, have a meaning. You cannot isolate some words, compare it with words you found in another sentence (not related at all with the guardian pack) trying to make a statement wich only appears to demonstrate you want to get something the easy way, something you didn't payed for.

Ok let me try something. The idiot walks down the street. The idiot eats crayons. Two different sentences right? Same meaning? GASP. You means words mean the same thing even when used in a different sentence?
    edited May 2013
    Ok let me try something. The idiot walks down the street. The idiot eats crayons. Two different sentences right? Same meaning? GASP. You means words mean the same thing even when used in a different sentence?

The idiot posts.

Better to Remain Silent and Be Thought a Fool than to Speak and Remove All Doubt.
    edited May 2013
    cakuu wrote: »
    The Guardian pack did not have queue jumping access. I was fully aware of this when I read the features of both. Hero of the North had "GOLD" VIP access, which included the 5 day headstart and queue jump. Guardian had "SILVER" VIP access, which ONLY included the 3 day head start.

While I agree that the queue jump should have been set aside as a separate feature in the package (to avoid misunderstandings), I still knew what it was I was buying before I bought it.

I disagree I believe (and i really wish I had a screenshot right now) that is said priority queue for both and the only difference was the number of days.
    edited May 2013
    pops000 wrote: »
    The idiot posts.

Better to Remain Silent and Be Thought a Fool than to Speak and Remove All Doubt.

We're have an actual discussion here and you are neither needed nor wanted so go back to your bridge Mr Troll.
  • werealchemistwerealchemist Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Sominator wrote:
    3-day VIP access
    nuff said.
    it ended after 3 days Learn to interpret what you read
    21.jpg
  • derresshderressh Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013

Ok let me try something. That television was heavy. The ending to that movie was heavy. Two different sentences right? Different meaning? GASP. You mean words can mean different things when used in a different sentence?

See? I can be condescending as well.

Yes, the wording on that post could have been better, but what he was referring to as "VIP access" in that sentence was clearly the head start each pack received, not the queue priority.
  • pion01pion01 Member Posts: 760 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    kilirm wrote: »
    Yeah this manager made a confusing statement. It indeed might let some ppl to think that it

What part of "the Guardian of Neverwinter receives 3-day VIP access" is confusing? Where at all does it mention the Queue or the jumping of it?

Don't get me wrong, I agree Guardians should get Queue priority, but lets not pretend like it was part of the deal or people were mislead.
  • zatemzatem Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I agree with you but why worry about it. Nothing will change and with in a month the servers will be dead anyway.
    luC5wGx.png

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?78651-VIP-login-for-Guardian-of-NW-pack&p=1191411&viewfull=1#post1191411

So Mr. Community Manager why dd you guys remove the VIP access off the list of features for guardians AFTER people already bought it and then try to deny it now?

IwuHRwG.png

http://nw.perfectworld.com/founderspack/hero
    edited May 2013
    nuff said.
    it ended after 3 days Learn to interpret what you read

Ok Mr Reading Professor then the VIP access for heroes only lasts 5 days? No? That one is permanent? Well why isn't the guardian one? How about you read a little bit more and then you might be able to actually contribute something worthwhile here.