test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Make a "Founders Day"

xodthemanxodtheman Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 183 Bounty Hunter
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Like fridays or something, where only those who purchased the 200$ Founders pack can enter the game and socialize with eachother. A day for the elites and without the trash. It would be a rewarding feeling for me to only see, and be able to socialize with other equal "Nobles" so to speak, without the filth nearby. Then when the day is over, the filth can marsch in and have their little fun the other remaining days of the week.

Thanks for your consideration,

Oh btw, please add a /Spit command too, it's needed
/Xodi, leader of Bandits guild

Induction ID: 4100150G070804082002110S3e3fb2
Use it when you make a new char, get free VIP-items and friendadd me and I'll help w/ questions you may have and such. [US EAST SERVER ONLY]
Post edited by xodtheman on

Comments

• xodthemanxodtheman Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 183 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    It would also encourage more people to buy the 200$ founders pack

Use it when you make a new char, get free VIP-items and friendadd me and I'll help w/ questions you may have and such. [US EAST SERVER ONLY]
  • floredonfloredon Member Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    How mad are you right now? I would say you are very mad indeed.
  • zelfy25zelfy25 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Lol.............................
  • tdgsakibombtdgsakibomb Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ^ i agree with you floredon LOL
  • wrenaqwrenaq Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    So you want to alienate most players eh?
    No just no, you have got your 200 bucks worth already.
    Oh and calling others filth is not on, many of us will pump more than 200 bucks into the game without being a founder.
  • pops000pops000 Member Posts: 250 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Probably in a month you will get your wish.
  • leecahleecah Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Can't you just go inside the VIP HotN only room in the moonstone mask and hang out there?
  • trekofpltrekofpl Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I support this idea, the whole system is built around nobles taking the <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> on the insignificant people, there needs to be more and clearer ways to show and see the hierarchy.

Regards,
    The Holy Knight
  • elfkicker5000elfkicker5000 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    /sarcasm..
    Thanks, Dave and Gary.
    edited May 2013
    trekofpl wrote: »
    I support this idea, the whole system is built around nobles taking the <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> on the insignificant people, there needs to be more and clearer ways to show and see the hierarchy.

Regards,
    The Holy Knight

You can't buy class kid.
  • clarkeuxclarkeux Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Well this thread is full of entitlement and jealousy now isn't it.
    By the way OP. Do us Guardians still count as trash in your eyes? We paid too you know. You sound like that rich kid in high school who feels entitled to get special treatment because of his (parents) money. >_>
    5.jpg
    "All shall burn before the hellfire I rain unto my Foes"
  • slashcryslashcry Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Don't give them any ideas.
  • piyusohpiyusoh Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm just gonna grab some popcorn and watch this thread develop as freebies who dont understand the sarcasm start screaming at OP.
  • mythrildragonmythrildragon Member Posts: 138 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    i spent my $200 already, she called me a founder and had some very interesting emotes.

not only did she come with a /spit emote, but she knew /swallow as well! :D
  • purpleorbespurpleorbes Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 186 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Gaurdians.. your the janitors or servers. jk
  • lucidp2klucidp2k Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm personally ok with this, mind you I won't be shelling out $200 for anything PW related, but it won't effect me as Fridays and Saturdays are generally reserved for doing things away from the computer with the wife.

If the peasants honestly believe they've acquired any manner of real wealth in the world because they saved up $200 want to feel like snow flakes, let em, god knows the rest of their life flipping burgers is little more than lack luster.
    gwhEUci.png
    Spend less time complaining about shop prices and more time improving your salary.
  • peter425peter425 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I wish they open a new server, so I don't have to play with Founders people.
  • haptikzhaptikz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    pops000 wrote: »
    You can't buy class kid.

Wrong.

Reread the $200 Founder Pack. Here's a hint: "Renegade." Here's another: "Drow."

You're welcome. :rolleyes:

(Sorry. I couldn't resist.)
    18.jpg
    edited May 2013
    lucidp2k wrote: »
    Fridays and Saturdays are generally reserved for doing things away from the computer with the wife.

Founder's may be cheaper.
    edited May 2013
    haptikz wrote: »
    Wrong.

Reread the $200 Founder Pack. Here's a hint: "Renegade." Here's another: "Drow."

You're welcome. ;-) /sarcasm

Nice reply, I approve.
  • peanutxpeanutx Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I think they going to merge into one server few months down the line anyways
    Thats how perfect world works in most of the games~
  • lucidp2klucidp2k Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    pops000 wrote: »
    Founder's may be cheaper.

Not entirely concerned with price. Quality is, and will always be king.
    gwhEUci.png
    Spend less time complaining about shop prices and more time improving your salary.
  • mackehmackeh Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I almost made a reply about having a similar thing for Guardians Day, that consisted of us waiting in a queue with a lot of random people, longingly looking into the VIP bar while wishing we had more money .. anyway, this might take things off topic a bit lol.

Hopefully once the creases are ironed out of the game they might do fun things like this, both exclusively and openly. I'm not into the whole ethos that $200 makes you elite in any way, but I like the idea of diverse stuff being in the game so long as it doesn't inhibit extended content to keep the overall game alive.
  • nephtnepht Member Posts: 5,826 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    How about a day for players that have spent like well over $1000 in Cryptics other games Champs and STO? It would consist of non "vip" players pointing at us and going DUMBASS after that we get a magical pointy hat with a D on it.

OP no one forced you to fork out $200 for a sparkle spider and you've got your spider do you not?

PROBLEM?
  • spoogemanspoogeman Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Just because you paid 200$ doesn't mean you're better give me a month and ill **** you.
  • mackehmackeh Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    nepht wrote: »
    OP no one forced you to fork out $200 for a sparkle spider

OK, I'm definitely stealing that phrase ..
  • knightfalzknightfalz Member Posts: 1,261 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    xodtheman wrote: »
    Like fridays or something, where only those who purchased the 200$ Founders pack can enter the game and socialize with eachother. A day for the elites and without the trash. It would be a rewarding feeling for me to only see, and be able to socialize with other equal "Nobles" so to speak, without the filth nearby. Then when the day is over, the filth can marsch in and have their little fun the other remaining days of the week.

Thanks for your consideration,

Oh btw, please add a /Spit command too, it's needed

Hear, hear! Now, this is an example of a thoughtful peasant that knows his place. The rest of the unwashed masses would do well to take note. I suggest he be appointed to the illustrious position of Peon, 1st Class, for merit and service beyond his station.

Three cheers, Hip Hip, and so forth!

Now, back to your corner!
  • proceduralprocedural Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Such a good post. And just like the comments on Onion/DuffelBlog articles from people who don't understand satire, the best part about this thread is the people who think the OP's serious. He doesn't even have a "HotN" forum tag. You would assume that someone who actually held those professed beliefs would not only have a tag, but an avatar that was just a screenshot of the charge on his checking account.

Well played, sir.
  • flyingfinnflyingfinn Member Posts: 6,694 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Can i get a cleric gerbil that goes 'NYEEEEE!!' instead of the 'Magical pointy hat with a D' on it?

:rolleyes:
    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • xodthemanxodtheman Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 183 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    I won't speak directly to, or even mention his name since I'm way better than talking to some low, poor filth. But no, he won't be better than me even if I give him a month or three. I will always look down on him.