test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Order of the Raven | Casual Guild | Awesome Community!

Comments

• hafrianhafrian Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    just for bump
  • thesukythesuky Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Signing in! Is there going to be any ranged hero, excluding casters?
  • scrolltro0lscrolltro0l Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 233 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    thesuky wrote: »
    Signing in! Is there going to be any ranged hero, excluding casters?

Welcome to the guild Lord Suky. If there is an method to the madness, the unrevealed class should be some form of an archer. We're really counting on that here @ OTR since one of our Councilors is an archer by lore!
    Member of Order of the Raven Guild

scroll_sig.png
    lgz_sig.png
  • a13x86a13x86 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    If you dont mind can u tell me on which server is this guild? :P
  • scrolltro0lscrolltro0l Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 233 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    a13x86 wrote: »
    If you dont mind can u tell me on which server is this guild? :P

Our guild is in the Mindflayer Shard.

scroll_sig.png
    lgz_sig.png
  • wezzaukwezzauk Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    how you doing mate i was looking at your guild i like its causal and i would like to join are you in euro or us
    edited May 2013
    wezzauk wrote: »
    how you doing mate i was looking at your guild i like its causal and i would like to join are you in euro or us

Hey there wezzauk,

I'm doing great, thanks for asking! We're an even split of US/EU players (about 50% NA and 50% Europe/Aus). If you're interested in joining:

1. Sign up on the roster. http://laggygamerz.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=90
    2. Contact an officer via Teamspeak or Steam.

scroll_sig.png
    lgz_sig.png
    edited May 2013
    Our guild is in the Mindflayer Shard.

Thank you i will apply as soon as i can! cheers!
    edited May 2013
    Can some1 invite me im Athena Frost im too low to whisper :P
    edited May 2013
    a13x86 wrote: »
    Can some1 invite me im Athena Frost im too low to whisper :P

Fellow Raven, just use this page. http://laggygamerz.com/raven/join.

I started it about an hour ago, and am still working on it, but what you need should be there.

scroll_sig.png
    lgz_sig.png
  • hellambionhellambion Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm having a lot of fun in this guild. The community is awesome. This is so sweet that I can't even bear the sweetness of its sweet. They support everyone (almost). Cheers Minions!
    edited May 2013
    Going to start up on that roster form today, be sure to look for updates on our forums.

scroll_sig.png
    lgz_sig.png
  • puresurpluspuresurplus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    So far, so good. This guild was the perfect fit for me! :cool:
    Bryn Morn [DC]
    Viconia VrinnGemma Steelheart [GF]
    Drelle Demonsong [SW]
    Lorakahn Forgedawn

@puresurplus

#TeamFencebane
    edited May 2013
    So far, so good. This guild was the perfect fit for me! :cool:

Glad to have you!

PS: Signature luks legit.

scroll_sig.png
    lgz_sig.png
    edited May 2013
    There is an important note atop the LGz forums. Please read it and delete your cookies if you haven't already.

scroll_sig.png
    lgz_sig.png
  • quadomaticquadomatic Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This is the best guild.
    edited May 2013
    quadomatic wrote: »
    This is the best guild.

I agree :D

Remember everyone, guild event in 1:20

scroll_sig.png
    lgz_sig.png
  • otterbatchotterbatch Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    this guild sucks at sucking :l
    neverwinter_sig.png
    lgz_sig.png
    edited May 2013
    First guild event went well, we've decided on a few new councilors and restructured the in-game ranks. Will post a summary on LGz forums soon.

scroll_sig.png
    lgz_sig.png
  • skinneykrnskinneykrn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 62
    edited May 2013
    Hi there! I have my own thread up on the guild forum and I was recommended to this guild by "puresurplus" and I would like to join your guild if possible.

I followed the steps on your website and have posted on the recruitment page as well. :)
    Thanks in advanced!

-- Lefty
    edited May 2013
    Hello Skinney!

As long as you've followed all the steps on the join page, you should be golden. Welcome to the guild!

scroll_sig.png
    lgz_sig.png
  • dyr3w0lf42dyr3w0lf42 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I like the name of your guild, exceptional rules of conduct. Wish all guilds felt that way.
    Thanks
  • skinneykrnskinneykrn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 62
    edited May 2013
    Hello Skinney!

As long as you've followed all the steps on the join page, you should be golden. Welcome to the guild!

Thank you for the invite :)
    I enjoyed playing with everyone tonight and am looking forward to many more fun nights in TS and in-game!
    Great, friendly guild. :D

-- Lefty
    edited May 2013
    dyr3w0lf42 wrote: »
    I like the name of your guild, exceptional rules of conduct. Wish all guilds felt that way.
    Thanks

Thanks!
    skinneykrn wrote: »
    Thank you for the invite :)
    I enjoyed playing with everyone tonight and am looking forward to many more fun nights in TS and in-game!
    Great, friendly guild. :D

You're Welcome!

scroll_sig.png
    lgz_sig.png
  • yoshiesyoshies Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Super active player base, no need to worry about time zones, someone will always be on!
    edited May 2013
    The official roster and form are done! Sign yourself up here: http://laggygamerz.com/raven/join

scroll_sig.png
    lgz_sig.png
  • goldenlugergoldenluger Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Fun to see so many people want to join the (Laggygamerz):)
    edited May 2013
    We're still recruiting!

scroll_sig.png
    lgz_sig.png
  • quadomaticquadomatic Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This sounds great!
    edited May 2013
    Monthly report is up, more info here: http://laggygamerz.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=113

scroll_sig.png
    lgz_sig.png