test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

15012 in Queue, Glad I paid $60 for this so all the freeloaders can play n i cant

13»

Comments

• Options
    mickeymadmickeymad Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    muahahaha, everybody knows what you've been doing :D
    And the riot be the rhyme of the unheard.
  • Options
    msalgadospmsalgadosp Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Food stamp gamers. >.<
  • Options
    airbornestrangerairbornestranger Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm curious, All founders that bought the $60 pack have the forum title "guardian" applied under their names, but I notice that the OP, who insists that he shouldn't have to wait in queue with the rest of us "freeloaders" strangely doesn't have one...
  • Options
    lottobotlottobot Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You paid for early access and ingame perks, not to be treated better than everyone else and skip queue timers *******...
  • Options
    steppenkatsteppenkat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Got kicked from queue, now 5k people again...
    Characters:
    - Titania Silverblade, the Iron Rose of Myth Drannor (Lvl 60 GWF, Destroyer)
    - Gwyneth, the Cowardly Cat Burglar Drowling (Lvl 60 TR, Saboteur)
    - Lady Rowanne Firehair, Heartwarder of Sune (Lvl 33 DC)
    - Satella, Sensate (LvL 44 CW, Renegade, Non-Active)

Check Steppenkat's Foundry Quest Reviews!
  • Options
    pboar2006pboar2006 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 421 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    steppenkat wrote: »
    Got kicked from queue, now 5k people again...

Wouldnt expect to get back in with maintenance starting...just saying
  • Options
    zuluzulutozuluzuluto Member Posts: 112
    edited May 2013
    lottobot wrote: »
    You paid for early access and ingame perks, not to be treated better than everyone else and skip queue timers *******...

But never fear....Cryptic/PWE is working on add this to cash shop....
    You cheap <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> should have paid more.....now fork out some more money to Cryptic, obviously they cant afford servers because of your cheap guardians and heros......
    If I havent offended you today....dont worry!!!....there's always tomorrow. Of course, you could also go to here for all I care.
  • Options
    zuluzulutozuluzuluto Member Posts: 112
    edited May 2013
    lottobot wrote: »

You cheap <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> should have paid more.....now fork out some more money to Cryptic, obviously they cant afford servers because of your cheap guardians and heros......
    If I havent offended you today....dont worry!!!....there's always tomorrow. Of course, you could also go to here for all I care.
  • Options
    wifeaggro13wifeaggro13 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 32
    edited May 2013
    i love the war between the long time fanboi community and the newcomer F2P. I personaly expected it to be a reocky launch, dont kid yourself with open beta nonsense. Personaly they could have released this as a 60 dollar B2p model or even 60 dollar 9.99 sub model its that good. But i suspect their gouge zen shop is making them money hand over fist, its not that friendly.
  • Options
    kaltoumkaltoum Member Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    zuluzuluto wrote: »

Stop trolling. World won't end if you have to wait in queue or unable to play it for a day or two.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    quickness87quickness87 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    EDIT: I missed part of the patch notes and now I feel like a ****** :P
    As Werealchemist points out...

Stability
    Several major network issues have been found and addressed. We should now be able to support many more players with significantly less lag.

Well as the title says this is unacceptable.

I confirmed with my mate on TS and he is 13000 something in the queue..

This keeps up a lot of players are going to leave and it will be another failed game at launch.

I understand it is a open beta and stress test etc, but I paid access so I could play ealier, yet here I sit not able to play due to a ridiculous queue.

1000-2000 in queue (2-5min wait time) would be acceptable but this is not....

Atleast open more slots so the queue moves faster so the server is still full for testing, but not so limited in spots it causes HUGE wait times.

Do you even read when you purchase something?
  • Options
    iluvatarrulesiluvatarrules Member Posts: 172 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    As Werealchemist points out...

Stability
    Several major network issues have been found and addressed. We should now be able to support many more players with significantly less lag.

Well as the title says this is unacceptable.

I confirmed with my mate on TS and he is 13000 something in the queue..

This keeps up a lot of players are going to leave and it will be another failed game at launch.

I understand it is a open beta and stress test etc, but I paid access so I could play ealier, yet here I sit not able to play due to a ridiculous queue.

1000-2000 in queue (2-5min wait time) would be acceptable but this is not....

Atleast open more slots so the queue moves faster so the server is still full for testing, but not so limited in spots it causes HUGE wait times.

lol and already idiots are starting with the "freeloaders" ****. CALLED IT
  • Options
    birchflowerbirchflower Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013

And if you came in before the 30th, you DID play earlier than others.

To be clear, people paid (either $60 or $200) for ITEMS in-game and for EARLY access --- not for preferential treatment before and above everyone else the entire life of the game thereafter.
  • Options
    rapticorrapticor Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,078 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm curious, All founders that bought the $60 pack have the forum title "guardian" applied under their names, but I notice that the OP, who insists that he shouldn't have to wait in queue with the rest of us "freeloaders" strangely doesn't have one...

It's not automatic. You can to go into user control panel and select it.
  • Options
    garibaldi04garibaldi04 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    So is this everyone's first MMO? The one constant is there will always be a large queue at launch, yet people always seem to be surprised for some reason.