test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

15012 in Queue, Glad I paid $60 for this so all the freeloaders can play n i cant

infernoblazeinfernoblaze Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 12 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
EDIT: I missed part of the patch notes and now I feel like a ****** :P
As Werealchemist points out...

Stability
Several major network issues have been found and addressed. We should now be able to support many more players with significantly less lag.

Well as the title says this is unacceptable.

I confirmed with my mate on TS and he is 13000 something in the queue..

This keeps up a lot of players are going to leave and it will be another failed game at launch.

I understand it is a open beta and stress test etc, but I paid access so I could play ealier, yet here I sit not able to play due to a ridiculous queue.

1000-2000 in queue (2-5min wait time) would be acceptable but this is not....

Atleast open more slots so the queue moves faster so the server is still full for testing, but not so limited in spots it causes HUGE wait times.
Post edited by infernoblaze on

Comments

• Options
    angryweirdoangryweirdo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 117 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    you should have bought $200 pack. that would help you get in sooner :DDD *evil laugh
  • Options
    pboar2006pboar2006 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 421 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Grr **** those Welfare Players!
  • Options
    emaloreemalore Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 95
    edited May 2013
  • Options
    fongadorfongador Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 264 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Shouldn't have been such a freeloader and manned up for the $200 pack.

XD
  • Options
    f4stonef4stone Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Silverstars Posts: 12
    edited May 2013
    630am PST, thought I would login real quick before patch to play a bit then off to work.

14,700 ahead of me in Queue. Exit game. Power off.

Good job.
  • Options
    joseddonjoseddon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    im sure if this continues they will add more servers and do free transfers to balance out the queue times
    lantusig-1.png
  • Options
    jakula1jakula1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    emalore wrote: »

Doesn't fix queues, displays how long we can't play our game for.
  • Options
    alexeraalexera Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    They are going to be working on the server capacity when they bring the servers down for maintenance today. So, hopefully they will have it fixed then :)
  • Options
    werealchemistwerealchemist Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    jakula1 wrote: »
    Doesn't fix queues, displays how long we can't play our game for.

Reading patchnotes is hard
    21.jpg
  • Options
    kopelino007kopelino007 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This pure BS... if ur not going to reduce these quees, then stop pretending to be a frkn F2P game and go B2P...
  • Options
    mickeymadmickeymad Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i dont have nothing against people who payed to enter first. i have problems if this is done just to make want to pay. so devs, can you please explain me how it is possible to have 15000 persons in queue every minute? In my point of view,they are entering the game and leaving it to go back to queue right? I dont believe there are 15000 persons trying to log in at the same time, there is no one in the servers? But it is a good way to make us wish to have those packs. I wait ;)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0KpMLGC70Q
    And the riot be the rhyme of the unheard.
  • Options
    makerofthings65makerofthings65 Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I agree that Guardians should also get first in the que along with Hero's.
  • Options
    hipolipolopigushipolipolopigus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Welcome to PWE - where promises are made up and the fact that you've supported their title doesn't matter.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Want to know why Neverwinter is so laggy? Check out the "Latency" section in this thread.
  • Options
    lolabunnielolabunnie Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I paid too and I'm in queue position 114,768 but it jumps down to 7694 every now and then, so I assume that's my real queue and the 114k is a display bug lol.

So....Yeah
    Hopefully it's fixed soon.
  • Options
    kiralynkiralyn Member Posts: 1,440 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    if ur not going to reduce these quees

Because the game isn't coming down in 13 minutes to do exactly that.

/facepalm
  • Options
    monkjaynmonkjayn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    yes a game with a que of over 10k is going to fail because theres obviously no one wanting to play or put up with said que at all ....

saying that - HOtN founder ftw :P no que for me :P

laters

Monk
  • Options
    infi321infi321 Member Posts: 311 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    scandal game. Worst launch ever, since Age of Conan!
    "Your story may not last forever; but it will exist forever"
  • Options
    funkykafka1funkykafka1 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This is, after all, still in Beta, so the issues are to be expected. That being said, in my 10 or so hours playing I have to say that this game is underwhelming. Not a bad game, but not great, just pretty good. They tried to sell this game like it was a AAA game that miraculously we could play free. It is not. It is a slightly below average game, that's all. For free it's fine, if I had to pay for this I wouldn't.
  • Options
    otakufangirl23otakufangirl23 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Loving the snide comments about paying $200 just to play a game...how many of you just have $200 to throw around??? If you do then I'm glad you are so blessed, but not all of us can waste our money so frivolously. lol
  • Options
    infernoblazeinfernoblaze Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Ya I have 3 kids, a mortgage and I'm on a medical pension. So sure I can afford $200 for a game......

Ill state again...

• Options
    edited May 2013
    Please guys if you got time to ***** you have time to look at the patch notes and see that they ARE trying to fix it

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?168541-Patch-Notes-NW-1-20130416a-13&p=2366621#post2366621
    21.jpg
  • Options
    malformedspheremalformedsphere Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I guess people actually reading forums instead of posting about somthing they thing ! they know about is a thing of the past.

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?171001-Will-there-be-more-shards

Read the Moderators post.
  • Options
    kaltoumkaltoum Member Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited May 2013

This keeps up a lot of players are going to leave and it will be another failed game at launch.

I understand it is a open beta and stress test etc, but I paid access so I could play ealier, yet here I sit not able to play due to a ridiculous queue.

Atleast open more slots so the queue moves faster so the server is still full for testing, but not so limited in spots it causes HUGE wait times.

Umm if you are stuck in queue with other 15000 people so it is a common sense that even free players are unable to play. Your post makes no sense.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Patch notes states nothing about fixing how long we have to wait only:

The Queue position indicator now has more information, as well as buttons that link to Neverwinter Gateway and the Neverwinter Wiki.
    Fixed an issue where players displayed queue position would incorrectly jump to a higher number than the players actual place in line.
  • Options
    pandora007pandora007 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1
    edited May 2013

Leave, they already have your money. *points and laughs*;)
  • Options
    everlasting91everlasting91 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Who actully pays $60 for a unfinshed game? Espacilly an MMO? It's like saying you want to be ripped off.
  • Options
    adfi90yoadfi90yo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I think it's kinda <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> that the founders(talking about the $60 guys now)
    can't play the game. because it's f2p and tons of freeloaders is trying to get in too.

So far Ive spent €100 on this game. and I don't really regret it, because the game is good.
    But would still love EU servers without any que -.-. (atleast no 2H ques)

Normally you want to support your supporters.
    I doubt ill throw out money next time if they release any new f2p in some years.
    the pack wasn't about us getting stuff, it was more like.. Support us guys! if you do,
    youll get a mount and companion.

but the $60 dollar supporters aint good enough.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Patch notes states nothing about fixing how long we have to wait only:

The Queue position indicator now has more information, as well as buttons that link to Neverwinter Gateway and the Neverwinter Wiki.
    Fixed an issue where players displayed queue position would incorrectly jump to a higher number than the players actual place in line.

O.k. now try reading the first one
    Stability
    Several major network issues have been found and addressed. We should now be able to support many more players with significantly less lag.
    21.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    kaltoum wrote: »
    Umm if you are stuck in queue with other 15000 people so it is a common sense that even free players are unable to play. Your post makes no sense.

What doesn't make sense?

Exactly, they sure are along with the Guardian players etc.

The issue is the length of the Queue....... it is just ridiculous...
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Stability

O.k. now try reading the first one

LOL totally missed that one, no idea how....

Thanks for correcting me on that, my bad.

Well hopefully this fixes it to at least a acceptable level.