test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Bored while in a queue?

gridburngridburn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 7 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Post your highest queue position here :P

My record so far:

Queue.jpg
Post edited by gridburn on

Comments

• Options
    thetrickster0thetrickster0 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    752 @_@ lol
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited May 2013
    Please refer to:
    http:....

Oh wait...

*the mage grumbles then laughs*
  • Options
    colhatickcolhatick Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    what's a queue
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited May 2013
    colhatick wrote: »
    what's a queue
    The mage turns and habitually says "Bless you!"
  • Options
    ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited May 2013
    what's a queue

It's a white ball used in billiards. Duh!
  • Options
    deathssickledeathssickle Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    what's a queue

You know when you go to the DMV and you take a number and wait 30 minutes till they get to your number? Well that is a queue.
    I am usually Deaths Crowbar.

Anyone still searching for guilds you can check out HCG Hardcore Christian Gamers.
    NW FAQ | HCG NW Host Site
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    ginrai15ginrai15 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Way to be ignorant guys. Gratz on being able to get into the game without a problem.
  • Options
    tompas99tompas99 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    108816 .. way to much
  • Options
    pwthebestpwthebest Member Posts: 48
    edited May 2013
    zebular wrote: »
    Please refer to:
    http:....

Oh wait...

*the mage grumbles then laughs*

But.... this isn't the basic link response resulting in the closure of this topic.

i

i don't understand
  • Options
    ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited May 2013
    ginrai15 wrote: »
    Way to be ignorant guys. Gratz on being able to get into the game without a problem.

We're actually not granted with VIP Status.
    We're simply joking around, as the thread intended.

However I can easily argue my log-in queue is 5372393757201.
    I got home 9 hours ago and still haven't gotten a chance to play. I'm too busy cleaning up the mess around here. ;)
  • Options
    dralleballedralleballe Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    109385....went down to 1338 tho after just a few seconds. Think like everything else the que system is bugged.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    . . . . . Indeed, all I have been able to do between real life tasks and the forums here is log into Gateway every now and then and keep working my tailoring.
  • Options
    vanvulturevanvulture Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    What is this ''que'' you talk so foundly about? >:D
    ''Well, just as I suspected... I couldn't see it because it's invisible.''
  • Options
    pwthebestpwthebest Member Posts: 48
    edited May 2013
    vanvulture wrote: »

Nope, i only know that phrase, and this one explaining it.

You're kidding right?

Que?
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    vanvulture wrote: »

. . . . . I think this is the wrong game for Q's. Unless the Continuum decided to meddle in the affairs of Abeir-Toril as well? Hmm...
  • Options
    d3per93d3per93 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    By the time that I wait for the stupid queue the server would have logged me out.
  • Options
    yugon123yugon123 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    gridburn wrote: »
    Post your highest queue position here :P

My record so far:8803

Queue.jpg

Never had all this in any mmo ive played before . Need to sort this issue out soon as this will only push people away . I purchased guardian pack played beta fine all bugs sorted soon as this beta started on 30th not been able to get in game. Every other mmo has 01 to 20 servers then reduces them as people leave . So are any more servers being set up or are we all going back to free mmo that you can atleast play !!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    exittiumexittium Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    hehe I was at 200 then got pushed to around 79472 and have been waiting patiently while playing other mmo's for about 6 hours now... really dissappointed... "Open Beta" just words used to disguised words for "No Confidence, if it fails its okay because we said its beta"
  • Options
    eliasmeeliasme Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It was like 4 am in my country when i suddenly got an error for trying to join the pvp,meh i said okay then the game told me that a file was missing,then he started checking the files for some unknown reason , i said okay, took like 5-10 minutes,i left to smoke a cigar when i came back it was ready,logged in, queue arround 7k+ , it went to 4k in like 10 minutes , THEN THE ****ING QUEUE DECIDED TO TROLL ME AND GO UP to 20k +, DAFAQ???????????? , Ain't nobody got time for dat,closed the game,went to sleep, slept for 4 hours,i just woke up, im drinking my coffee, enjoying the sun outside,listening to some progressive music and i'm getting ready to START my epic JOURNEY throught the plains of neverwinter.
    Cool story brah,indeed,okay,Thanks for reading
  • Options
    gridburngridburn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    We're simply joking around, as the thread intended.

Yes indeed :)

and BTW I am aware it's a display glitch, just looking for something to do while I wait.
    Also fyi to whoever... "que" is not English and is pronounced keh or kay. ;P
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Keeping ya'll in the know:

Sticky: Are you in a queue? Read this first!
    Patch Notes NW.1.20130416a.13
    Login

• The Queue position indicator now has more information, as well as buttons that link to Neverwinter Gateway and the Neverwinter Wiki.
    • Fixed an issue where players displayed queue position would incorrectly jump to a higher number than the players actual place in line.
    Sticky: Neverwinter maintenance - 05/01/13
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    In all seriousness though, I can deal with a login queue but to be stuck back in it just to change characters is something that NEEDS to be fixed.
  • Options
    hovsep45687hovsep45687 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    seems like i broke the record cause i have a queue of 112 K
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Here's my high score so far:
    nwoqeueue01.jpg
  • Options
    amad0riusamad0rius Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    1102 my position ;(
  • Options
    diedel443diedel443 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    seems like i broke the record cause i have a queue of 112 K

Mine jumped from 1381 to 117832, a Minute later i am at 234, but it will be fixed today and as Long as it works i don't care.
  • Options
    deadcaterpillardeadcaterpillar Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    69980 is my record so far
  • Options
    plaxy100plaxy100 Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Is it just me, that I find alot of people will patiantly stand in line for 5 hours for a 3 minute ride, but turn around and screem bloody Murder when Q'd for 1 hour, playing a game they technically can play for indefinant time barring server resets, and upkeeps, Hilarious.

But in all seriousness FIX The Q line, its like waiting for Space mountain thinking your right there only to find as you turn the corner 4000 more people in front of you.
  • Options
    imprakarlottoimprakarlotto Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    just killed the boss of a quest dungeon then got disconnected now 132083 ...
  • Options
    knotasknotas Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013