test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Order of the Silver Dragons - Multi-Game Mature guild

Comments

• Options
    bezza1985bezza1985 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 83
    edited March 2013
    Having plenty of new apps floating in still. A reminder that we are recruiting right up till launch at this time. Welcome to the order to all of our new applicants!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Perth, Western Australia
    http://silverdragons-lair.net/
  • Options
    ctowersctowers Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 73
    edited March 2013
    You guys were Great In Beta! Can't Wait for Regular Release.
  • Options
    bezza1985bezza1985 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 83
    edited March 2013
    ctowers wrote: »
    You guys were Great In Beta! Can't Wait for Regular Release.

Thanks mate and welcome to the Order!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Perth, Western Australia
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Everyone in OSD is super excited for launch. After the Beta weekend 3, a number of established guildies are well up for NWO. We should have around 40 odd at latest count. Feel free to check out our website for anyone who's interested.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Perth, Western Australia
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    UPDATE: New recruits are continuing to apply at our Silver Gates. We have a very supportive community and our fresh faces are fitting in very well.

After launch, we will still be accepting new applications for a little while, but we will likely freeze that at some point in order to consolidate and really get to know everyone well in game. Apply today if you are interested!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Perth, Western Australia
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Nice to have so many new apps still coming through, lots of like-minded folks out there!

We are still taking apps up to launch, although our ranks are filling fast!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Perth, Western Australia
  • Options
    xxcloudlionheartxxcloudlionheart Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Goodevening this guild look interesting. my history is Runes Of Magic, forsaken world and i kinda like the communication and helping memebers. :) i am 29 age mature and hard working person in real life. hope i can join you :)
    P.S. thx in advance and any questions are welcome ( here and in a P.M.)
  • Options
    dredgedredge Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hello to all the Dragons and to all those looking to be part of the OSD family.
    I look forward to gaming with as many of you as possible and exploring the Foundry creations.
    People interested in this multi-gaming family should really come check out our website, http://silverdragons-lair.net/content.php I have been impressed with the amount of people who are so helpful in many diffrent games, all who are active on forums as well as in game.
    Come check us out and if you have joined us recently, WELCOME!!!!

Hope to see you in game soon.
    Dredge
    D.G. you know me, right?
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Goodevening this guild look interesting. my history is Runes Of Magic, forsaken world and i kinda like the communication and helping memebers. :) i am 29 age mature and hard working person in real life. hope i can join you :)
    P.S. thx in advance and any questions are welcome ( here and in a P.M.)

Hi there, everyone is welcome to apply. Feel free to check our website out and fill out an app.

Hope to see ya there!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Perth, Western Australia
  • Options
    donshep018donshep018 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I look forward to seeing you all in game. As some of you might know I have been with OSD since 2006 and although I am not as active as I would like, I look forward to spending what time I can with fellow OSDers.
  • Options
    ctowersctowers Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 73
    edited April 2013
    Great Fun Loving and Helpful Community. A Definitive Must Check out if you are looking for a solid Community. Did I mention there is a Vent Server? ;)
  • Options
    pottedmeat1pottedmeat1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Sounds like a fun and well-established guild. I hope to join you.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Some really awesome new recruits have joined us recently. We're so excited for launch!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Perth, Western Australia
  • Options
    kelgar1978kelgar1978 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Go Go Silver Dragons!!! Today is the big day for the lucky one's (unfortunately not me :( ). Cant w8 to meet ya all in game. !!!
  • Options
    pottedmeat1pottedmeat1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    kelgar1978 wrote: »
    Go Go Silver Dragons!!! Today is the big day for the lucky one's (unfortunately not me :( ). Cant w8 to meet ya all in game. !!!
    Hope to see you all very soon!
  • Options
    seldoniapseldoniap Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 31
    edited April 2013
    First I'd like to thank Bezza for getting this division up and running, great job sir!

Second, if you're reading this and still undecided let me help you. OSD has been the best experience I've had during my entire online playing. I've been a part of at least 3 or 4 other guilds / clans in that time and OSD tops them all hands down. The best group of folks to game with. It doesn't matter if it's NWO, SWTOR, GW2, TSW, DDO, the people within each division are helpful, understanding, and just down right fun to play with.

I can not picture myself playing any game with a different group of people. OSD has been my home for nearly 5 years now, longer than all the guilds / clans I've been a part of combined. When you have quality people to play with you just don't want to go elsewhere.

Sill not sure? Click the link Bezza provided and just say Hi. You will see how friendly the community can be in short order. You will also be stepping foot on the threshold of the last guild you will ever apply for.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    seldoniap wrote: »
    First I'd like to thank Bezza for getting this division up and running, great job sir!

Thanks Seld!

I have to say, the quality of all of our recruits has been fantastic, some real good folks about. Also as an update to all thinking of applying: We are currently on Dragon Shard.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Perth, Western Australia
  • Options
    seldoniapseldoniap Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 31
    edited April 2013
    bezza1985 wrote: »
    Also as an update to all thinking of applying: We are currently on Dragon Shard.

That may be important information for the main post. You know, just thinking...*wink*
  • Options
    presilkpresilk Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 103 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    I've been seeking a guild for the last couple of days. So many guilds recruiting it's hard to know which one I'll feel at home with.
    Was involved with all the betas and this game has me big time, so I'm planning on sticking around for a long time to come. Extremely interested in the endgame content.

There's something about the feel of this guild that keeps me checking out this thread. (it's the Vibe, mainly the vibe..)
    Could be all the rave refrences given, the upbeat postings.... I like dragons... or could be that it reminds me of the first guild I ever joined back in eq1 days (memories....) Order of the dragon.

Anyways, I've been currently soloing up till this point, but don't want to wait like I did in GW2 till endgame to find a home.
    Will probably make contact with you ingame soon... right when your about to kill a main boss in a dungeon no doubt... perhaps that mad dragon.... so mad..
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    seldoniap wrote: »
    That may be important information for the main post. You know, just thinking...*wink*

Waaaaay ahead of you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Perth, Western Australia
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    presilk wrote: »
    Will probably make contact with you ingame soon... right when your about to kill a main boss in a dungeon no doubt... perhaps that mad dragon.... so mad..

He's not mad, just misunderstood :P

Feel free to ask anything in-game, but just a polite reminder that all apps are finalised on our site.

Hope to hear from you soon!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Perth, Western Australia
  • Options
    sinsreaversinsreaver Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Guild is growing as we get new people recruited with the game launch. Good to see more people on and active, looking forward to spending some fun nights with you all.

If you're looking at applying, I just joined myself and it seems like a good bunch of people who want to enjoy a lot of different avenues the game has to offer. So I'm sure you'll be able to find someone who might want to jump in with you, no matter what you are doing.

~Scarth Bladesplitter
  • Options
    sinsreaversinsreaver Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    bezza1985 wrote: »
    He's not mad, just misunderstood :P

Feel free to ask anything in-game, but just a polite reminder that all apps are finalised on our site.

Hope to hear from you soon!

He is mad, VERY MAD, and has a lot of HP too.
  • Options
    dredgedredge Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I look forward to seeing you all in game. Enjoy Dragons!
    Dredge
    D.G. you know me, right?
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Guys are a Riot! Love the Community! Check it out.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Ahh can you feel the love?

No?

Then you need to join OSD. We give love freely. /goofy

Been having a good time with everyone. Folks don't forget we have vent set up. Please feel free to use it all the time. Helps everyone get to know each other that much better. See you all tomorrow!
  • Options
    gwyrddgwyrdd Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hi All Morwenna here, thanks for my accepting my application, cannot wait to get in the game and meet you all, from the forums you sound like a good bunch of people.
  • Options
    presilkpresilk Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 103 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Queue position: 185472
    Thank you good people for accepting my application.
    Queue position:6104
    Hopefully I'll be on soon and will soon say G'day within the guild
    Queue position: 185472
    well... perhaps not.
    Thankfully I can still craft while I wait with the gateway
    Queue position: 5646
    oh oh.. here we go....
    any moment now...
  • Options
    kysis020kysis020 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I posted a Application on the forums, the guild seems very interesting and realy fun to be in ( warmth) and coolnes ;)
    Currently Playing Neverwinter Online

IGN: Obscura Rouge 60 , GS 9k

Handel @Kysis020
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    kysis020 wrote: »
    I posted a Application on the forums, the guild seems very interesting and realy fun to be in ( warmth) and coolnes ;)

Hey mate, check your thread in the Silver Gates :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Perth, Western Australia