Install Arc
Options

whats wrong with the que?

Comments

• Options
    fissure1000fissure1000 Member Posts: 0
    edited April 2013
    kaltoum wrote: »
    I am quite sure he didn't spend a dime on the game. Don't buy too much into his BS.

It doesn't really matter if he spend money on the game or not.
  • Options
    skirge66skirge66 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Lol sure you did. Nice try though.

whatever...run along and play with your coloring books now kiddo.
  • Options
    kaltoumkaltoum Member Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    skirge66 wrote: »
    whatever...run along and play with your coloring books now kiddo.

Is that it? i caught your BS so now you are upset? if you consider yourself a grown up then show some patience like mature people and stop your whining.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    skirge66skirge66 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I am quite sure he didn't spend a dime on the game. Don't buy too much into his BS.

oh look...it the all knowing poobah. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    savoreksavorek Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 30
    edited April 2013
    Well, i have to say that personally i think this long Que is a BAD sign of things to come if it is indeed somekind of marketing scheme to get people to buy the founders packs, on the other hand, if people with founders packs arent able to get in either then its just a complete cluster**** on THEIR end.

As long as i dont see a bunch of ****tards from gold selling sites sittin in neverwinter spamming their websites like 95% of all other free MMO's i dont care.

And while im on the subject of gold spammers...is there gonna be some kind of euro server so we dont have chat screens full of tagalog? please god say yes ,p
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    oh look...it the all know poobah. :rolleyes:

Takes a minute to flip on the hero of the north title but surely you didn't spend any money on the game. Nothing is worse than a freeloader crying like a toddler on the forum.

Go fool someone else with 'i spent 200 bucks on the game' BS.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    imivoimivo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1,682 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013

I don't know if he did, but the result is the same anyway. Queues and technical issues at launch are normal, and anyone who has played any new MMO at launch in the past fifteen years knows to expect that. UO had none, after that, every MMO I played had them. No point in getting upset over them. It'll work eventually.

I agree with you (not with how you approach this by laying into people, but the points are sound :p), but well, no point in getting stuck on the question whether he paid or not. Load and tech issues don't care whether someone paid or not!

Gives me a chance to get some work done! (Well, no, because I sit here and chat on the forum...)
    Unsure about skills and feats? Check the Master List of Class Builds!
  • Options
    demonstorms56demonstorms56 Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    same happened to me except I went form 2k something to 34k something and now im 6k something ugh so I didn't pay 200$ for a game that isn't even out live yet im not gunna pay for nothing if I don't know if im going to like it :(
    Demons Run When A Good Man Goes To War
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Takes a minute to flip on the hero of the north title but surely you didn't spend any money on the game. Nothing is worse than a freeloader crying like a toddler on the forum.

Go fool someone else with 'i spent 200 bucks on the game' BS.

blah blah blah...has it ever occurred to you, that I couldn't care less about what you think, or your opinion? "Hero of the North" title only cane with the top tier package there are in fact $60 and $20 packs...sorry I couldn't afford 3 $150 packages just to satisfy you, just to get the title.

freeloader? that would be you I think.
  • Options
    pikavoirpikavoir Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I was at like 4k, tabbed out for a couple minutes, then it was over 70k. Also, all the arguing in this thread is pointless and makes you all look like morons. Just report your problem and move on.
  • Options
    draktonndraktonn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Dear PerfectWorld, please create "Troll of the North" forum title for kaltoum. Thanks. Love, Drakton.
  • Options
    imivoimivo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1,682 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    savorek wrote: »
    Well, i have to say that personally i think this long Que is a BAD sign of things to come

It is actually a good sign, if you think about it.

There are no gold farmers in Neverwinter, because gold is only used for potions and injury kit, and some basic gear. The real currency is Astral Diamonds and those have hard caps low enough to make it completely uninteresting for "gold farmers while still being high enough to provide enough that people need for just playing. Besides, anyone who wanted a lot of them can just buy Zen from the store and exchange them for ADs (the exchange rate is supply/demand based and changes every second). This is also how as a free player you can make Zen without paying anything (meaning you can get ANYTHING from the cash store by just playing).

This is one of the reasons why this is a refreshingly good MMO experience.
  • Options
    vincirevincire Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I'm still waiting for the game to download :p
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    blah blah blah...has it ever occurred to you, that I couldn't care less about what you think, or your opinion? "Hero of the North" title only cane with the top tier package there are in fact $60 and $20 packs...sorry I couldn't afford 3 $150 packages just to satisfy you, just to get the title.

freeloader? that would be you I think.

Did i say i am not a free player? but do you see me crying? i have been in queue for 40 mins but i am waiting patiently. I guess this kiddo has more patience than you.

And even if you did spend money on it (which i am sure you didn't) than you should have known how things go on a launch day??unless it is your first MMO. All your moaning is still pointless and makes you look like a child.

By the way i don't see how you spent 200 bucks split in three family members make no sense.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    nephtnepht Member Posts: 5,826 Arc User
    edited April 2013
  • Options
    elemberq333elemberq333 Member Posts: 384 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    I am just happy I got to play most of the game already in Alpha test and I never had to test the queue at all...hehe
  • Options
    omentheknifeomentheknife Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Ah well being 47k in queue is obviously expected then in the first day. My first D&D game I've played and I'm FTP to boot so I guess it was to be expected.
    So what is the usual time for the servers to start freeing up ?
  • Options
    rabbiddograbbiddog Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    nepht wrote: »
    dontpanic_large.jpg.pagespeed.ce.jco_qh5ler.jpg

+1

lol!!!!!!!
  • Options
    vincirevincire Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    erm...how do I get my title to show up?
  • Options
    apak91apak91 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I went from 6k to 45k
    i don't think that's your real queue position...
    just be patient
  • Options
    wintersbrethwintersbreth Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    draktonn wrote: »
    It's a bug in their artificially-imposed queue code they put in place to remind you that you can buy the Founder pack.

I"m a Founder and i'm sitting in the same queue.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Ah well being 47k in queue is obviously expected then in the first day. My first D&D game I've played and I'm FTP to boot so I guess it was to be expected.
    So what is the usual time for the servers to start freeing up ?

It is my first F2P MMO launch, but at launches of box/subscription games where I experienced up to 7 hours queues, it usually took around a week for the queues to mostly disappear (outside of prime times anyway). It rarely lasts long in my experience. (People try to login at more spread out times, companies optimize the login servers, fewer load from people who download or patch the client, etc.)

For what it is worth, the game servers themselves handle the onslaught really well. Very little lag only at the moment. (I finally got in.)
  • Options
    sepheresephere Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Yeah, the numbers are wrong,
    I went from 6k to 31k and back to 5k in a few seconds
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Yup, not THAT excited to play this game. I'll come back when they add more shards and the queue times drop. Got better things to do.

Off to play Marvel Heroes Beta! :D
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Did i say i am not a free player? but do you see me crying? i have been in queue for 40 mins but i am waiting patiently. I guess this kiddo has more patience than you.

And even if you did spend money on it (which i am sure you didn't) than you should have known how things go on a launch day??unless it is your first MMO. All your moaning is still pointless and makes you look like a child.

By the way i don't see how you spent 200 bucks split in three family members make no sense.

All I can say is that there are more ways than 5+1 to get to 6... but lets see here, I could have bought 3 copies at $20 and then $ $140 in the Zen shop, or $150 for myself and 2 copies at $20 each for my wife and daughter, and $10 in Zen, or even 3 copies at $60 for $180, and $20 Zen card ...which is what I did...it was actually more on Zen (never said an exact amount did I? thought not...I said "over $200) but it doesn't really matter does it...you couldn't possibly believe anything so outrageous without being there to bear witness to it :P you really are entertaining :P
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    All I can say is that there are more ways than 5+1 to get to 6... but lets see here, I could have bought 3 copies at $20 and then $ $140 in the Zen shop, or $150 for myself and 2 copies at $20 each for my wife and daughter, and $10 in Zen, or even 3 copies at $60 for $180, and $20 Zen card ...which is what I did...it was actually more on Zen (never said an exact amount did I? thought not...I said "over $200) but it doesn't really matter does it...you couldn't possibly believe anything so outrageous without being there to bear witness to it :P you really are entertaining :P

Not even close to as entertaining as you. But your attempts to justify your 200 bucks that you 'supposedly' spent on the game is getting ridiculous.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Oooh! free entertainment.

*grabs the popcorn*
  • Options
    vfibsuxvfibsux Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 38
    edited April 2013
    I love all the people who flock to these threads to show us all what superior humans they are because they accept mediocrity.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Not even close to as entertaining as you. But your attempts to justify your 200 bucks that you 'supposedly' spent on the game is getting ridiculous.

I'm not attempting to "justify it" I'm simply explaining how it can be done, since the simple options of "how" somehow elude that steel trap of a brain you have, or are just too **** inconceivable to be possible. You are of course capable of basic math concepts right? Hope it wasn't too confusing. You are calling me a liar, basically because you did not personally take my credit card order...I'm saying you shouldn't make accusations about things you know nothing about. If I didn't pay anything for this game, I wouldn't even have bothered to start posting on the forums...
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    vfibsux wrote: »
    I love all the people who flock to these threads to show us all what superior humans they are because they accept mediocrity.

It evens out those who have entitlement issues, lack understanding of technical realities and believe anyone owes them anything. :) Acceptance of things you cannot change has nothing to do with superiority, just with awareness of the pointlessness of sweating the small stuff.
This discussion has been closed.