What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

whats wrong with the que?

13»

Comments

• kaltoumkaltoum Member Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    imivo wrote: »
    It evens out those who have entitlement issues, lack understanding of technical realities and believe anyone owes them anything. :) Acceptance of things you cannot change has nothing to do with superiority, just with awareness of the pointlessness of sweating the small stuff.

Which is even more ironic considering that he is Guardian himself. ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kraivemoarkraivemoar Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Have to say this may have been avoided with actual Beta testing instead of selling early access. Fanbois will be fanbois and will play no matter what but if you drive away even a portion of potential players on a F2P game you've made a mistake.
  • skirge66skirge66 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    vfibsux wrote: »
    I love all the people who flock to these threads to show us all what superior humans they are because they accept mediocrity.

exactly the point :P customers should hold companies accountable to provide goods and services worth what was paid...I couldn't care less about ding dong up above not believing me...the "company" simply needs to look at my transactions to understand that I am a paying customer, and have expectations as a result, and not particularly happy with the service right now.
  • graebeerdgraebeerd Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 77
    edited April 2013
    wow, even while at work, Neverwinter still entertains me. Please, continue the flame, I've got....2.5 hours left til i go home lol
  • thirdeye69thirdeye69 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    graebeard, you better have someone log you in now if you want to play when you get home lol
  • skirge66skirge66 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I don't know 2 hours in a queue seems perfectly acceptable to me...my entire allotment of game time for the evening is gone, and never even made it in...how could anyone be bothered by that. :mad:
  • kaltoumkaltoum Member Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    skirge66 wrote: »
    I don't know 2 hours in a queue seems perfectly acceptable to me...my entire allotment of game time for the evening is gone, and never even made it in...how could anyone be bothered by that. :mad:

That is karma...i got in after 45 minutes and making my trickster rogue right now. Continue complaining and you will keep waiting in the queue..lol!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • imivoimivo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1,682 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    graebeerd wrote: »
    wow, even while at work, Neverwinter still entertains me. Please, continue the flame, I've got....2.5 hours left til i go home lol

Well, you know, you are welcome to send over some Astral Diamonds for the good cause.;)

I'm at work too! But I can play, luckily. Or well, be in the game, can't really focus on it much.
    Unsure about skills and feats? Check the Master List of Class Builds!
  • kaelix72kaelix72 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    There is no que time on Scarlet Blade and it's F2P. 8)
  • unseenskillunseenskill Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    its like no one has played a game on launch day before.
  • toxicchemicalstoxicchemicals Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 61
    edited April 2013
    this thread was worth the make
  • ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited April 2013
    Please take a look at this thread.
    The Community Managers have been keeping it up to date so everybody is informed.

Since the answers can be found within the supplied thread I'm closing this one up. :)
This discussion has been closed.