test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

whats wrong with the que?

toxicchemicalstoxicchemicals Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 61
edited April 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I was in 5k patiently waiting then suddenly went 30k+

what is this cryptic or perfect world?
Post edited by toxicchemicals on

Comments

• Options
    fissure1000fissure1000 Member Posts: 0
    edited April 2013
    The number is wrong
  • Options
    quickness87quickness87 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    read the forum....

it's a freaking display issue, they are working on it
  • Options
    toxicchemicalstoxicchemicals Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 61
    edited April 2013
    read the forum....

it's a freaking display issue, they are working on it

what are you even talking about?
  • Options
    draktonndraktonn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    It's a bug in their artificially-imposed queue code they put in place to remind you that you can buy the Founder pack.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    what are you even talking about?

The number it shows is usually wrong. They have stated that the number is usually lower then what is shown i think
  • Options
    skirge66skirge66 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Yeah the number may be wrong, but that doesn't change the fact that I entered the queue starting at over 7000, went and spent 20 minutes taking a shower, finished and the queue was at over 15000...so I go to the grocery store for another 20-30 minutes, get back and still in the queue at over 30000....so quit being a fanboi tool!!! these queues are unreasonable by any standards!
  • Options
    snarftasticsnarftastic Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    skirge66 wrote: »
    Yeah the number may be wrong, but that doesn't change the fact that I entered the queue starting at over 7000, went and spent 20 minutes taking a shower, finished and the queue was at over 15000...so I go to the grocery store for another 20-30 minutes, get back and still in the queue at over 30000....so quit being a fanboi tool!!! these queues are unreasonable by any standards!

All i hear is WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, MOMMY
  • Options
    skirge66skirge66 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    All i hear is WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, MOMMY

If that's all you hear, then perhaps you should take the cryptic <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> out of your ears, because that is a legitimate complaint from someone that has already invested a decent amount of money in a product that is not usable...so run back under the bridge from whence you came...exibit "A" ...the fanboi tool.
  • Options
    edited April 2013

I'm a fanboy because i said the queue numbers were wrong? Uh... ok
  • Options
    bluebacker63bluebacker63 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I'm down to 891 in queue and I've been waiting about 20 minutes..... If I get in in less than an hour that's a win on opening day!
  • Options
    sundrownersundrowner Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I'm down to 891 in queue and I've been waiting about 20 minutes..... If I get in in less than an hour that's a win on opening day!

Believe me getting into the game at all is a pure LOSS.
  • Options
    dixa1dixa1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    10 minutes i can deal with. one hour is just too long to wait for a game queue.
  • Options
    prunetracyprunetracy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Don't just glance at the queue numbers. They fluctuate from what I presume is your actual queue position and a number much, much higher than that. But the lower number seems to steadily decline. Slowly.
  • Options
    draktonndraktonn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I see less players in the game than there was yesterday when it was still beta. This whole queue thing is purposely imposed as part of the marketing scheme.
  • Options
    salis777salis777 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I want to spend all my money on nightmare box keys but I cant log on
  • Options
    kaltoumkaltoum Member Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    If that's all you hear, then perhaps you should take the cryptic <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> out of your ears, because that is a legitimate complaint from someone that has already invested a decent amount of money in a product that is not usable...so run back under the bridge from whence you came...exibit "A" ...the fanboi tool.

You cry too much for something you didn't pay a dime for.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    imivoimivo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1,682 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    dixa1 wrote: »
    10 minutes i can deal with. one hour is just too long to wait for a game queue.

I waited 6-7 hours when SW:TOR launched, 4+ when D3 came out. The only way to avoid long queue is to not play around launch time or to pick less promising games that nobody heard about or is interested in.

And no, I'm not playing either, because I cannot connect to the launcher updater. :) It'll pass.
    Unsure about skills and feats? Check the Master List of Class Builds!
  • Options
    evilklownevilklown Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    can't we all just get along. it's first day as open beta... forecast: expect delays!!

i'm gonna fire up the ps3 and play some demon's souls as i wait.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    kaltoum wrote: »
    You cry too much for something you didn't pay a dime for.

and you jump to, too many ill-founded conclusions if you think everyone here hasn't paid anything for this game just because did not...wake up!
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    and you jump to, too many ill-founded conclusions if you think everyone here hasn't paid anything for this game just because did not...wake up!

So how much money have you spent on the game so far?i wasn't talking about everyone, i was talking about you and your whining.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    So how much money have you spent on the game so far?i wasn't talking about everyone, i was talking about you and your whining.

over $200...and there are people that have spent much more.
  • Options
    edited April 2013

Where is your hero of the north title then?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    dendrobates0825dendrobates0825 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    The sense of self entitlement is strong with this one.
  • Options
    edited April 2013

My title isn't showing here either, actually. Not sure where to set it; assumed it would be applied automatically.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    draktonn wrote: »
    My title isn't showing here either, actually. Not sure where to set it; assumed it would be applied automatically.

No you have to apply it through forum settings. So i am sure if he did spent 200 bucks he can do it too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited April 2013

split between the 3 accounts I paid for to have my family play together...I'm sorry that you see "Hero of the North" as the only method of dropping money on the game.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    split between the 3 accounts I paid for to have my family play together...I'm sorry that you see "Hero of the North" as the only method of dropping money on the game.

Lol sure you did. Nice try though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    imivoimivo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1,682 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013

Like me. I spent $350 on the three packs (paid in Euro, so it was a bit more expensive), $300 on Zen to buy up ADs at 500:1, and another $100 for keys, bag, bank space, etc, and I am not fretting over the queue or the fact that I cannot even "skip" the queue because the launcher cannot connect to the update server. It is normal, it is what happens when new MMOs open the flood gates.

Would I rather play? You bet! But it is completely pointless to complain about stuff that you cannot change. All you CAN change is how you look at it. Moaning about the technical issues doesn't make me feel better or happier, it would only agitate me. Looking at this from the "experience" perspective (happens with every successful MMO at launch) gives less clouded results and doesn't lead to a downward spiral of self-annoyance.
    Unsure about skills and feats? Check the Master List of Class Builds!
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    imivo wrote: »
    Like me. I spent $350 on the three packs (paid in Euro, so it was a bit more expensive), $300 on Zen to buy up ADs at 500:1, and another $100 for keys, bag, bank space, etc, and I am not fretting over the queue or the fact that I cannot even "skip" the queue because the launcher cannot connect to the update server. It is normal, it is what happens when new MMOs open the flood gates.

Would I rather play? You bet! But it is completely pointless to complain about stuff that you cannot change. All you CAN change is how you look at it. Moaning about the technical issues doesn't make me feel better or happier, it would only agitate me. Looking at this from the "experience" perspective (happens with every successful MMO at launch) gives less clouded results and doesn't lead to a downward spiral of self-annoyance.

I am quite sure he didn't spend a dime on the game. Don't buy too much into his BS.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    The sense of self entitlement is strong with this one.

I don't consider it "self entitlement" to actually expect the product or service that you paid for... it you do, then, hell I don't know what to tell you.
This discussion has been closed.