test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Temporary Downtime to address a few issues

cmpinpointerrorcmpinpointerror Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users, Cryptic Developers, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Founder's Pack Users Posts: 646
edited April 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Hi Everyone!

In order to optimize the experience for our Open Beta players, we will be performing a brief maintenance that should last less than an hour (current projection is 30 to 45 minutes). We will keep you updated on progress. Our hope is that this maintenance will resolve several of the server-related issues that are experiencing. This includes:

Issues logging into the game
Issues with the launcher not loading/downloading
Rubberbanding or delays within the game
Problems with loading the friends list
Delays within any systems in Neverwinter, including the auction house, queue system, Zen Market, Guilds, and Parties

Thank you!

The Neverwinter Team

Update: Completed. We'll continue to monitor to ensure you have the best Neverwinter Open Beta experience possible. Thank you again for your patience.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    tolemitolemi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Can't wait to play once more.
  • Options
    radioactivetoysradioactivetoys Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Wooohooo!!
  • Options
    selaralselaral Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Can't wait! I think it's messing with Gateway too. Hopefully this fixes that so I can keep working on my professions.

Multiple Personas, only 'One' me
    "Why should one devolve themselves to try and entertain those of a lesser mindset around them?"
  • Options
    halojashalojas Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Time to fap
  • Options
    wrenaqwrenaq Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Well done devs :D never seen a company keep us well informed and actually trying to solve the problems so fast :D
  • Options
    devladevla Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Thanks for the update
  • Options
    argailwallargailwall Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
  • Options
    notdrizztnotdrizzt Member Posts: 123 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Good. Thank you, because the gameplay experience today has been downright awful, and the disconnects are time killers since certain missions require you to start ALL over.

Now can you also please fix our Panther's? They don't deal any damage, and that's IF they attack. usually they sit there and swing at already dead mobs.

Also can we please get some complementary keys or Zen to make up for this "launch"? I took time off work just to play and can't! This is pretty annoying considering the price some people paid to be given login priority.

Thanks.
  • Options
    hwanfromlatviahwanfromlatvia Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    lets hope not more than 1h.

And please fix bug when it always says "You are Injured" i had full health and it still says that..
  • Options
    lecari13lecari13 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Thank you for the head's up! Can't wait to play.
  • Options
    groathiergroathier Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Thank you for keeping us all updated in a timely manner, you are doing great considering this is a huge launch.
  • Options
    justicepaljusticepal Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    thanks for the frequent updates
  • Options
    shadojakkshadojakk Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Are you ever going to fix the gateway issue in regards to characters with a ' in their name?
  • Options
    besnikmalokubesnikmaloku Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    wrenaq wrote: »
    Well done devs :D never seen a company keep us well informed and actually trying to solve the problems so fast :D

i agree, keep up the good work guys and excellent job with the game so far
  • Options
    mrbluebirdmrbluebird Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    People can say what they want about the status of launch, but nobody can debate that you guys are COMMUNICATING.

And that is what matters most, in my opinion.

Now if only we could get you to communicate on the absurd pricing of the Zen store? :P
  • Options
    ganjaman1ganjaman1 Member Posts: 792 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Why am I locked into some proxy # 2 on one account and on proxy # 1 on my other account ? Please explain this to me ty .
  • Options
    scooter1779scooter1779 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Aye thank you
  • Options
    ceniebabyceniebaby Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 43
    edited April 2013
    Thank you for all the quick and informative updates.
    Cenie@ceniebaby - Dragon - Cleric - Member of Siren
  • Options
    nefertis28nefertis28 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    got too go out get some snacks:D
  • Options
    wrenaqwrenaq Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Waaaaa! go cry somewhere else.
    I too have taken a few days off but I seen game launches far worse than this....demanding free stuff? GTFO.
  • Options
    ticcyticcy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Fair play! Thanks again for keeping us updated.
    - ticcy
    Emporium Leader
  • Options
    suad1989suad1989 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    nice game guys, fix it asaa !!! gl :D
  • Options
    theblitsstheblitss Member Posts: 5
    edited April 2013
    hehe a firewall problem? :D can happen no? ah well keep up the good work id rather see it fixed then not at all!
  • Options
    mbudzimbudzi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Yay! Although I have to admit, fighting Rhazzad while in lag/rubberband mode was certainly interesting lol!
  • Options
    roggenbeirroggenbeir Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Take as long as you need.

..now I will go make some bacon!
  • Options
    arcus2012arcus2012 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    notdrizzt wrote: »
    Good. Thank you, because the gameplay experience today has been downright awful, and the disconnects are time killers since certain missions require you to start ALL over.

Now can you also please fix our Panther's? They don't deal any damage, and that's IF they attack. usually they sit there and swing at already dead mobs.

Also can we please get some complementary keys or Zen to make up for this "launch"? I took time off work just to play and can't! This is pretty annoying considering the price some people paid to be given login priority.

Thanks.

It's not a 'launch'. it's 'open beta'. Get over your self entitlement.
  • Options
    eight1foureight1four Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    wrenaq wrote: »

You must be new to gaming.
    It's not a 'launch'. it's 'open beta'. Get over your self entitlement.

Lol you think this is actually a real open beta, thats cute.
  • Options
    kylstroudly28kylstroudly28 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Once that lag is gone the game will be so much better.
  • Options
    morteetdabo3morteetdabo3 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    notdrizzt wrote: »

Thanks.

its not their fault you took off work....
  • Options
    sithrisolsithrisol Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Cheers for update :)
This discussion has been closed.