Install Arc
Options

Temporary Downtime to address a few issues

13»

Comments

• Options
    nalensmommynalensmommy Member Posts: 710 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I got in and i'm noticing more of my guild is logging in too...So not sure?
  • Options
    mcgrail86mcgrail86 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Thanks lads for the update! enjoying the game, only drawback was that insane ping ;) hope ya fix it too. Also this MMO makes me wanna play some good old neverwinter nights games.

Cheers Martin
  • Options
    xucsher88xucsher88 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    en el 100 montaditos o k ase?
  • Options
    kenixtazykenixtazy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    nice work PW keep it that way
  • Options
    falcor13falcor13 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    You lost my support.
  • Options
    derresshderressh Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    rapticor wrote: »
    I believe it's 5 minutes.

It used to be 5 minutes, but was lowered to 3 minutes. However, the description on the timer still states 5.
  • Options
    raisencain1raisencain1 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    wrenaq wrote: »
    Well done devs :D never seen a company keep us well informed and actually trying to solve the problems so fast :D

Have to agree!!!
  • Options
    epoch85epoch85 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Actually it is an open beta launch. This is the only way to stress test their servers with this many people logging in to play. Closed beta is to test for bugs, open beta is to test the servers when it's flooded by masses of people. I'd give the game another week before or so before not calling it a beta anymore.
  • Options
    reuni0nreuni0n Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    falcor13 wrote: »
    You lost my support.

pretty sure they don't give a **** about some kid who's been here for a month.
  • Options
    carat84carat84 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    notdrizzt wrote: »
    Also can we please get some complementary keys or Zen to make up for this "launch"? I took time off work just to play and can't! This is pretty annoying considering the price some people paid to be given login priority.

dude its first day of release. For those players who paid - they have had either a full 3 or 5 days of completely fine gameplay. Its open beta release day after all, these issues are expected and to be honest its a quicker turn around than i've seen during any other betas.

Perhaps a a little thanks to chaps working to fix the issues, instead of moaning a free game during beta release isn't working 100%.
  • Options
    falcor13falcor13 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    oreoz2573 wrote: »
    A price well paid over the last 3 days if I say so myself.

Which means I have no right to complain that today, the first day for EVERYONE mind you, is laggy. This is because I got what I paid for.

Now I'm assuming you waited till today to play, which means you didn't pay anything.

So you might end up wasting a day off work. That's a bummer, but not Cryptic's fault. Nothing ventured nothing gained on your end which is why asking for compensation (for a totally free game btw) is a little much.

The game is not totally free deluded one.
  • Options
    cmpinpointerrorcmpinpointerror Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users, Cryptic Developers, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Founder's Pack Users Posts: 646
    edited April 2013
    Hey everyone,

We successfully performed and concluded our maintenance on the back-end without needing to completely take down all game servers. We are already seeing the desired performance improvement!

Of course, we will constantly monitor the game and your feedback both on our sites and in-game to ensure you
This discussion has been closed.