test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Launcher issues - Read the first post for solutions

Comments

• sleibnersleibner Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    still can't get it to Work, when it is saying trying to update the launcher , i get errow mes saying the patchclient got a message while it was in a state with no respones function
  • yandakyandak Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    too much connections... be patient guys :V
  • gluve221gluve221 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    So the blank screen problem was fixed for me, but when I tried to log in it would boot me to an internet explorer page with an error saying i needed to sign in. I got around this by having Internet Explorer open and being logged in to my account on this site not sure if this is happening to other people thanks for the updates
  • ganiriesganiries Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    "Invalid username or password"

Dafuq?!@!#@#!$@#

This, lol.
    Ornament-3.gif
  • mstrssihrmstrssihr Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 545 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    reboot your computer, that's what worked for me =)
    - Major Peachy Bottom * Gutbuster's Brigade -

"Last request - microtransactions for alllll old skins for zen/weapon appearance changes, 500 zen to make ur wep glow the color/enchant you want it... You will make more off that one item than any other zen item ever made." freshour

"beckylunatic" Gateway AH should have column headers to sort by buyout, bid, end time, quantity, etc. These disappeared iirc with the module launch. It's obnoxious.
  • ezekielzezekielz Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    For players who still cannot get in, we have a fix for you in a few minutes. Stay tuned.

i am able to log in now but my friend everytime he enters his login information it opens up an internet explorer browser will this fix it?
  • v1ctor2kv1ctor2k Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Still can't get in.

Error Message: The patchclient got a message while it was in a state with no response function.
  • ertranertran Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    lewi44 wrote: »
    mine just comes up in the top left corner saying "Trying to update the launcher. Please be patient Tried connecting 1 time
    same problem here
  • myungeemyungee Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Anyone having this issue>?
    http://imgur.com/frP2UgY
    Please fix this.
  • raffys93raffys93 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    BAHAHAHAHA. They gave us a patch fix for the launcher that can't be downloaded because the patch servers seem to be broke. Gotta love MMO launches.

PS: "The patchclient got a message while it was in a state with no response function."
  • badpantsbadpants Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    same error here. holding my fap package in anticipation :-D
  • monkeyspankingmonkeyspanking Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    My game launches and I input my username / password... but then it pops up internet explorer (didn't even know I still had that installed...) with an error "The website declined to show this webpage" wtf?
  • viaxusviaxus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 66
    edited April 2013
    Works now!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • cococyacococya Member Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Client update, please be patient ....... the patchclient got a message while it was in a state with no response function.
  • rpg141rpg141 Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Same here.
  • asmodai77asmodai77 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I am unable to log in, having the launcher crash now as soon as I type in my ID and PW.
  • scruzoscruzo Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Still unable to connect to launcher at all, =((
  • noz3tnoz3t Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Heh.. *grapping soda and pops* Gotta start watching new game forums more often.. pissing myself laughing
  • dragooni82dragooni82 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    why hell this launcher use IE? I get 2 dif IE windows when i try to log in. My main web browser is chrome...
  • shinikakeshinikake Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    myungee wrote: »
    Anyone having this issue>?

frP2UgY

Please fix this.

I used to get these broken jpgs back in the Netscrape days!
  • nephtnepht Member Posts: 5,826 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    If you having problems launching the launcher :P and you play Champions Online also you can use that launcher. Go to the shard selection and pick Neverwinter ( if you have Neverwinter installed that is ) and bamo patching a go go \o/
  • maroogmaroog Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    connecting.. we will see
  • klangeddinklangeddin Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 882 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    It's not just the launcher, I tried to get in via the Game Client, and it says that the connection to the Account Servers times out...
  • kylstroudly28kylstroudly28 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I'm patching now. Yay.
  • pappapuggipappapuggi Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    good job guys and thanks for the fast response
  • rpg141rpg141 Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    raffys93 wrote: »
    BAHAHAHAHA. They gave us a patch fix for the launcher that can't be downloaded because the patch servers seem to be broke. Gotta love MMO launches.

PS: "The patchclient got a message while it was in a state with no response function."

Same here.
  • phl4shphl4sh Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    ezekielz wrote: »
    i am able to log in now but my friend everytime he enters his login information it opens up an internet explorer browser will this fix it?

experiencing the same thing here.
  • qwerty345456qwerty345456 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    the worst thing is that i got to play 4 lvls and i exited for some1 to check facebook and after i couldn't enter
  • ohmoohmo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    ok they fix launcher, what about ingame "connecting to login server" and then timeout?
  • wuhsinwuhsin Banned Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I get past the black page that says CRYPTIC with the load bar under it. Then I get on the NEVERWINTER DUNGEONS&DRAGONS Loading... page and it crashes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.