test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Launcher issues - Read the first post for solutions

Comments

• coppola21coppola21 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    thezarze wrote: »
    Still cant get the second update.And the semifinals for the UEFA Champions league is about to start so.....i guess ill cyall ingame in a few hours :S

lmao im with you on that one, dying to see RM knocked out xD
  • aedania84aedania84 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Autoupdate gets a timeout error. So no, not working :/
  • cho83cho83 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I just got from work so I guess I skipped all the fuzz about this :D patching atm sy in game o/
  • ajmjmajmjm Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    exactly! i have the same error here
  • chavoliouschavolious Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Yep, get that after login.
  • yinyatto9911yinyatto9911 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Let's move on to the next problem then now i can actually get to the launcher i now can't patch my computer crashes immediatly then when i restart my pc i get error 31: A hog returned an error while trying to read.

I then look up a fix for the error i find something telling me to delete the .patch folder in the neverwinter game folder, i do this and it starts to patch after around 2 seconds of patching my pc crashes agian, i have done this a few times now without seccessfully patching

on windows 8

This issue appears to now have been resolved with the launcher update
  • cleanorcleanor Member Posts: 40
    edited April 2013
    Not working for me, unable to connect 9/10 times. The one time it connected a message said Not able to connect to patching server.
  • badpantsbadpants Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    same as madcookie2013, cant get the patch.
    high load?
  • fauust01fauust01 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    neverwinterproblems.jpg
    well im geting this one ^^ hope it helps

this 1000000%
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sansdeitysansdeity Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    thesquez wrote: »
    Hey guys, give it a try now.

lemme know if ya'll still have issues...

Still having issues. The launcher is stuck trying to update.
  • bobzebrickbobzebrick Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    The patchclient got a message while it was in a state with no response function..... NOT fixed
  • charlieabc123charlieabc123 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    "The patchclient got a message while it was in a state with no response function"
  • rpg141rpg141 Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    jasper2687 wrote: »
    Mine says "Trying to update the launcher. Please be patient. Tried connecting 1 time."
    Upon waiting a moment it launched the launcher and is now working.
    Thanks Dev Crew!
    Same here.
  • maxpoweryomaxpoweryo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    "The patchclientgot a message while it was in a state with no response function" i got this error when i try to launch the launcher

Same here.
  • olvanatorolvanator Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Why did you break paste-in-field for passwords? Some of use KeePass and crazy encrypted passwords for a reason!
  • adinosoulwoodadinosoulwood Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 82
    edited April 2013
    I think launching a patch the night before Open Beta launch should also go in the brain dead category. So two things we have learned today, of what not to do.

1. Do not link launcher of a Open Beta launch to an existing game already launched. (fire that person now)
    2. Do not patch the night before Open Beta launch. Give stern warning to that person but keep him on.
  • klangeddinklangeddin Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 882 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    "The patchclient got a message while it was in a state of no response function"...
  • zephyrlizephyrli Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    jjeshop wrote: »
    Are you being serious? Do you know what that site is?

nope but anyone who blindly follows external links and logs in with details for other sites is asking for trouble. im open to being filled on what that site is though, if it is genuinely connected to this community then happy days :) i'll give it a look.
  • suspect90suspect90 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    i don't think PW learned from D3's demise -.-
  • jonddnjonddn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 154 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    patcher error here as well...
    "Kobold smells all! Kobold Omnisniffient!" - Tuga? North Trail Wants You! - North! Always!
  • worzelmitchieworzelmitchie Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Don't really wanna be the voice of reason but you do realise this is the point of a Beta, right?
  • shinikakeshinikake Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    After putting in my login details and pressing the login button i'm rewarded with this: http://imgur.com/FcAQmR8
  • adinosoulwoodadinosoulwood Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 82
    edited April 2013
    I think launching a patch the night before Open Beta launch should also go in the brain dead category. So two things we have learned today, of what not to do.

1. Do not link launcher of a Open Beta launch to an existing game already launched. (fire that person now)
    2. Do not patch the night before Open Beta launch. Give stern warning to that person but keep him on.
  • foxtsilverukfoxtsilveruk Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 77
    edited April 2013
    its working!!!

160Mb patch
  • beeydebeeyde Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    try it few times it works and its patching the game for me :)
  • joxbardjoxbard Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Still haveing problems I cant even get passed the launcher without my browser saying the website has declined me
  • changg1changg1 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Able to get to login screen every time now since launcher patched... but now I can't get past the HTTP 403 Error Forbidden page...
  • oldtrahmaoldtrahma Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Also getting a http 403 error, launcher is now working each time, but still not able to patch/log in.
  • hedas8hedas8 Member Posts: 100
    edited April 2013
    canoneero wrote: »
    GzZGGDlWsyM.jpg
    So i've got this error right now

so do i, i guess at least we are going somewhere...
    "Vera libertas dissipabis omnem tantibus" me.
    Hedas 60 GWF.
    Hrod 60 GF.
    Alain Loreweaver 60 CW.
    Dragon.
  • burg3rw0lfburg3rw0lf Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Getting a HTTP 403 error.
This discussion has been closed.