test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

No Guardian Rewards

Comments

• kastakasta Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I had to complete the Rags to Riches quest before my items arrived in the mail. It was the same with both my characters.
  • dartimousdartimous Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2
    edited April 2013
    kasta wrote: »
    I had to complete the Rags to Riches quest before my items arrived in the mail. It was the same with both my characters.

I got the mails at this point, but no items were attached.
  • pvthudsonpvthudson Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    same here. cannot claim items on my Alt in mail OR at the founders vendor
  • edgehellfirededgehellfired Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Same here, got email, got a chest with some dyes and starter things, but no mount, and no cloak, no companion either.
  • gibstergibster Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Customer service is pathetic in this game, they just delete your tickets without responding.
    Considering a paypal dispute over non delivery of purchased product
  • bigt983bigt983 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    you are supposed to followup via the website although I have still not received a response it other than the post on the forums. I guess I will just keep questing without a mount
    Doran Scalebane
  • bullock31bullock31 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    What level is everyone here cause I did not get mine till level 5 or so.
  • slyestslyest Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    same issue here missing items from the mail
  • suparstarxsuparstarx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I'm missing most of my stuff including mount, companion, mask, and etc etc.

I've only received the astral diamonds and the adventurer's box
  • bloodsuckingparasitebloodsuckingparasite Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Never received my founder's gear for my Trick Rog, I had the letter, but the item was not attached, after thoroughly searching the letter I deleted it.
  • moldyvoldymoldyvoldy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    i too am in the same boat. i have been to the mail, but have had no founder's pack. i do not have the title either. hit level 20, and i want my horse.
  • bigt983bigt983 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    All of my subsequent chars have received theirs, just not my first. I tried to see if I can open the other toons mail to get it but no luck :( just gotta wait on a fix. Not spending my gold and AD on a mount
    Doran Scalebane
  • kategora1kategora1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Never received my founder's gear for my Trick Rog, I had the letter, but the item was not attached, after thoroughly searching the letter I deleted it.

Same probleme here. That's not funny!
  • rustybladesrustyblades Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 75
    edited April 2013
    You have to claim your items via the mail dude, however if you can't see your mail or don't get the mail, you can go to the claims vendor near the hall of justice and claim/reclaim your items.
  • keysmankeysman Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I have the same problem, no founders mail to pick up items from, and no "reclaim" tab at the founders merchant. This has happened with just one of the 3 toons I have created, the other 2 have gotten the mail and attachment just fine.
  • gamayutokgamayutok Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I spent hours last night with a really helpful staff member just to log in and be told I cannot play right now. I paid sixty dollars I should at least be able to access the game.
  • ladyfantastica2ladyfantastica2 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Any resolution to this matter?

Just as some others, I've got no mail with the pack containing my mount, companion, etc and no tab at the founder vendor to claim said items either.

Please respond.

Thank you!
  • nekomancer137nekomancer137 Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 8 Cryptic Developer
    edited April 2013
    I have hero and guardian. I remember creating my first character and it got 2 posts in the mail for both hero and guardian. However I rerolled and deleted that character without claiming it. My second character did not receive any mail for hero nor guardian.
    tumblr_nsjpp7Dzx01stxxx8o1_250.jpg
  • astriellionheartastriellionheart Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    No email, nothing in the founder agent or mail agent and the quest of the sergent past...
    Could someone writte officialy something about what you will do ?...
    So much communication...
  • arclyte185arclyte185 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    /Bump

Nothing here ... same issue...

Also got a message that I had mail but there's nothing in my box!
  • darthfader67darthfader67 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I've got the same problem. My char is lvl 20 now and still nothing. Everyone keeps saying to go to the Mail Courier, I've done this may many times and I got nothing. I got a welcome pack the very first time I checked mail. However, I've not received ANYTHING in the Guardian Founders pack, save for the Astral Diamonds.
  • kirwenkirwen Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I made my toon, got in game did not like his look once I saw him running around... Didn't even get to level 2 and deleted and re rolled. I was only able to get the pack with the dyes and a few items..

No mount, no reclaim tab, no wolf.. no other items..
  • kazbidkazbid Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    i also have the same issue on my main char; i have received the mount/companion through the mail on an alt but not on the main i created on Saturday
  • gemstrikegemstrike Member Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    No letter on my first character either. All others have received the letter just fine. I also do not have a reclaim tab for the founder vender.

Foundry Author! Check out @gemstrike to see my quests :)
    Want to make your own? Then watch my videos.
    New Videos
    Old Videos
  • fafaleouffafaleouf Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    as soon as servers get back online i'll try again. This makes a huge difference, especially without the mount in PvP your a running sheep among wolfs.. Why did it happenned to meee qq
  • adarian21adarian21 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    New patch has added a tab in Founders Agent to reclaim all of the items, finally.
  • tschrivtschriv Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    My main got the mount, title, ring, etc, but no items from the Founder's rep.
    Subsequent toons have only gotten the bag of dyes and bandages. Yeah, kinda want my other items. Hopefully the new patch will take care of this.
  • sominatorsominator Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hey all,

Thanks for your feedback! This should have been fixed with yesterday's patch. Please let us know if it still persists!
    Proud member of Team Fencebane, official guild of the unofficial Neverwinter Adventure Hour!
  • lyyfelyyfe Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    still exists i got guardian pack and no mail and no tab on founder vendor
  • ladyblackmourladyblackmour Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Bump, this problem still exsists.

I bought the Guardians founder pack and received nothing.

Sent a e-mail to PW but no response for 2 days now.

The customer service for this title is horribad, almost regretting buying anything from PW.