test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Founder's Pack - Report Purchase Issues Here!

Comments

• Options
    cjovalle76cjovalle76 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I've got both the HotN pack and the Guardian pack. On my first character, when I received the bags I couldn't open the second one because of the "unique item" message. I deleted the first mask and was able to open the second on. On the second character, I deleted the first mask, and... nothing. The second one didn't have a mask at all. :( I submitted a GM support ticket, not sure what else to do. If I log out, is that GM request ended?
  • Options
    raven172raven172 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I did not receive in game mail to get my mount, companion, robe, or mask. Opened a ticket with no response or resolution.
  • Options
    ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited April 2013
    The lack of items has already been passed on for investigation.
  • Options
    mynameiszeionmynameiszeion Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    ceesed wrote: »
    I had an open ticket about not getting the items as well (did get diamonds and the item pack from the vendor but no mount, companion, robe, weapon). My ticket disappeared and I got an ingame notification that I had mail but nothing showed up in my mail icon nor when I went back to the courier.

Still without items.

You should check the support system via the website. The ticket I submitted in-game also disappeared from the support window in the game, but when I checked the website it had a communication and an attempt at resolution. Unfortunately for me, the resolution was completely useless and didn't help at all. Good luck.
  • Options
    ceesedceesed Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    bugged. There is post down a ways showing different views of the founder vendor.
  • Options
    ceesedceesed Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Wondering if my account is messed up. I can't get to the support page and my second ingame ticket has now disappeared as well. When I attempt to go to the support page for PW it just says something about a problem with redirects and won't load. I've tried it on two computers and my phone with no luck.
  • Options
    ponycar50lponycar50l Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    still no news about Display name conflict BUG?? Cant access my guardian early access... anyway to give you my confirmation code via private message and you personnaly tag my acccount as Guardian?

EDIT: I checked in my ZEN History from my account, it say my guardian account is completed. So why cant I log inside game? Only because of that Name Conflict?
  • Options
    karmapointkarmapoint Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Every problem already reported in the bug section and opened a ticket. Let's go:

1 - I can't claim the Adventure starter pack (the one in the guardian pack). The clain npc show me nothing to my 2th and 3th character.

2 - I can't receive any Mail with the guardian pack before hiting the 5th level in my 2th character and receive the mail with the neverwinter pack (the same one that everyone get after finish the tutorial) AND finish the fashion quest with the npc. But you have to wait (in my case) at least one hour to the server send you the ingame mail. But you can't claim the adventure pack with the founder npc.

3 - The 3th character get or claim nothing.

4 - Title problems: With the 2th character I have problems to set my guardian "founder" title in the game. The 3th character don't get nothing.

5 - No astral diamonds to 2th and 3th characters. This is to every account character or to the whole account? In the Star Trek online, is character related (dilithium), but in the guardian / hero pack is not clear if is to every character in your account or if is to the first character that claim.
    Brasilis Elite Squad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    PW/Crypt can't make more KDF Content?
  • Options
    taivirataivira Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I have purchased the Guardian pack but it says I am not allowed to play yet
  • Options
    thevikingpandathevikingpanda Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    taivira wrote: »

I have the same problem. Got a confirmation email from PayPal but no record of it anywhere on Perfect World websites.
  • Options
    jaddaljaddal Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I bought the Guardian Pack. I was able to log in without problems. However, I have never received my Foundry Pack.

I did the quests.
    I received 1 email that included the blue box that opens every 5th lvl.
    I talked to the Foundry Agent and got the bag with the 200 heals, XP bonus etc.
    I'm L15 and don't have my companion or a quest to get the companion.

Thanks.
  • Options
    marwintermarwinter Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Chose not to buy any pack since europeans are being ripped off. Other than that- the paypal site looked like a notepad site and was in Dutch which didn't really help. Will wait.
  • Options
    soulsins1soulsins1 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I got the heros pack through paypal and it did not apply it to my account. I start the game and it says I can not play yet
    "Freaks All Week"
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    waiting ive gotten nothing yet
    "Freaks All Week"
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    ________________________________________________________________________________________

Where is my Key!?
    -Applied to your account the second you purchase a Founders Pack. You do not need to manually type in a key for your account.

THEN WHY CAN"T I PLAY??? JUST AN EMAIL FROM PAYPAL SAYING U TOOK MY 199.00
    "Freaks All Week"
  • Options
    ponycar50lponycar50l Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I got a anwers from my ticket, they said it should be fix for me. I got on the same page with Display name conflict, tried about 3-4 times, and after a name like afgaregsdfs3 It works. lol...I tried about 100times yesterday, now im going ingame to check if it fix

EDIT: Yes! it works now
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    same for me
    "Freaks All Week"
  • Options
    l1d3nl1d3n Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 385 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Waiting...
  • Options
    adarian21adarian21 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Seriously the PerfectWorld support is hilarious, they've sent me the same automated 'Do the Rags to Riches quest' message 3 times now.. Regardless of what I say in my ticket updates. That's just pitiful really, it's the only reason I'm on here instead of using that support system. At least I get messages like "it's being looked into" by Staff here.
  • Options
    ajemiaajemia Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited April 2013

same here... *sigh*
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    24 hours now, 1/3rd of the time Guardians were supposed to be able to play, $20 worth of early-access time. Are we getting money back proportional to the amount of time this problem has been ongoing? Seriously, I paid $60 for early access not the companion and mount.
  • Options
    solides98solides98 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    ive bought the Guardian pack it has shown this "Apr 19 2013 06:40AM Key Redeemed Guardian of Neverwinter Pack" but i have been ingame but i didnt get anything how does it work?
  • Options
    valaszvalasz Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I have the hero of the north founders pack and I created a toon on thursday. I leveled the toon up to level 8 and decided I did not like it so I deleted the toon. I created a new toon and have it up to level 10. My question is that I dont see my zen that was suppose to come with the founders pack and I did not use any zen when I had the first toon. Did I lose all that zen when I deleted the first toon?
  • Options
    peecpeec Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    valasz wrote: »
    I have the hero of the north founders pack and I created a toon on thursday. I leveled the toon up to level 8 and decided I did not like it so I deleted the toon. I created a new toon and have it up to level 10. My question is that I dont see my zen that was suppose to come with the founders pack and I did not use any zen when I had the first toon. Did I lose all that zen when I deleted the first toon?

If you claimed the Astral Diamonds (Diamonds came with the pack not Zen) on the deleted character then I believe you did loose them. Once you claim all or a portion of the Diamonds they become bound to the character. If this is the case then the only thing to do would be to open a ticket to see if a GM would restore them although I do not know PW policy on such matters.
  • Options
    peecpeec Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    solides98 wrote: »
    ive bought the Guardian pack it has shown this "Apr 19 2013 06:40AM Key Redeemed Guardian of Neverwinter Pack" but i have been ingame but i didnt get anything how does it work?

How it should work is you complete the tutorial quest then get an in game mail from Lord Neverwinter with them attached. They are also supposed to be on the Founder Agent (Hall of Justice near the NPC that ends the tutorial quest that gives you the peasants cloths).

The above isn't working for some and if that is the case open a ticket.

They just posted a new KB article on it:
    https://support.perfectworld.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/4183
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    grrraaa. Why does PW have to be closed sunday.Leave church NOW and take care of my pending so I can play.
    "Freaks All Week"
  • Options
    shearhavocshearhavoc Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    so it says i should be able to play as soon as i purchase the guardian pack and still says not able to play right now
  • Options
    cmpinpointerrorcmpinpointerror Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users, Cryptic Developers, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Founder's Pack Users Posts: 646
    edited April 2013
    ceesed wrote: »
    Wondering if my account is messed up. I can't get to the support page and my second ingame ticket has now disappeared as well. When I attempt to go to the support page for PW it just says something about a problem with redirects and won't load. I've tried it on two computers and my phone with no luck.

For redirect issues, you can always email our Support Team by emailing customerservice@perfectworld.com from your account's registered email address. They'll assist you there. We apologize for that inconvenience.
    ponycar50l wrote: »
    still no news about Display name conflict BUG?? Cant access my guardian early access... anyway to give you my confirmation code via private message and you personnaly tag my acccount as Guardian?

EDIT: I checked in my ZEN History from my account, it say my guardian account is completed. So why cant I log inside game? Only because of that Name Conflict?

Try these steps first. If that does not work, then please contact our Support Team here: http://support.perfectworld.com/. They'll be glad to assist you.
  • Options
    ark00ark00 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    i entered the friendly beta key but still can't log in
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    For redirect issues, you can always email our Support Team by emailing customerservice@perfectworld.com from your account's registered email address. They'll assist you there. We apologize for that inconvenience.

The Support Team whose hours are Mon-Fri, conveniently not during the first part of the early-access of the open beta? There are a lot of people who still cannot log on, even though they paid money for early access and whose tickets will not even be looked at until tomorrow (48 hours AFTER they were supposed to be able to play). I fall within that group. $60 (confirmed paid by both my bank and PayPal) for a 3-day early access so that I can look at an email saying that my problem will be looked at within the next 3-4 working days...
This discussion has been closed.