test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

No Guardian Rewards

gibstergibster Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
Hi i bought the Guardian package but did not get my rewards.
I got a mail with a box which had dyes and stuff in, and thats all. No mount, no companion, no ring, no nothing.
No other mails have been sent to me and yes i completed the first quest, and the founder npc has nothing like this to pick up and only has 2 tabs Claim and Promo.

Any advice?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• kingshroomkingshroom Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Same issue here . Was able to log in at the right time but dont see any items. Not sure if im just looking in the wrong place or if there truly is an issue.
  • luckyd20luckyd20 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Same here.
  • sinli29sinli29 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Add me to this list.
  • niflgardniflgard Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1
    edited April 2013
    I am unable to access my Founder's Pack. My gaming partner confirms that she has been able to access her Founder's Pack on all three of her characters.

Even while at the Founder's Agent, I am unable to see the same options that my gaming partner does. She sees four tabs (Boxes, Claim, Promo, and Reclaim), and I only see two (Claim and Promo).

My Founder's Pack is not visible under either of these two options.

I will be shortly re-creating a character to test whether this bug also affects them.
  • kingshroomkingshroom Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Found it. Goto a mail courier and claim the mail there.
  • karmapointkarmapoint Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Same issue here . Was able to log in at the right time but dont see any items
    Brasilis Elite Squad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    PW/Crypt can't make more KDF Content?
    edited April 2013
    Look at the toolbar at the top of the screen. Goto a Mail Courier and claim them there. Also claim your Astral Diamonds from the Zen Market (600,000 for the Guardian purchase)
  • shimdarshimdar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Same issue here. Checked the mail and the vendor. No items available...
  • eridanneridann Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Same. Not able to pick up Dire wolf, Armoured mount or a bunch of other stuff that is supposed to come from founders agent.

I'm told I should see a tab called Reclaim, which I cannot see.
  • jadejedi2jadejedi2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I am having the same issue. I tried re-logging but that did not work.. I will open a ticket I guess.
  • gibstergibster Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Yep there is no reclaim tab, and every ticket i make gets deleted with no response. If they dont do something i'll be filing a paypal dispute for non delivery
  • bigt983bigt983 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    My first character had this problem, second character received everyting. No luck with responses from GMs, received a canned response but no response to my response
    Doran Scalebane
  • lichomancerlichomancer Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I was able to get my founders items but no title and did not get my cloak from foundry that I had gotten previously. May come later.
  • poweraxpowerax Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1
    edited April 2013
    I am having same issue, but when I go to the Mail courier I get Lord Never sent me 2 letter, one with no attactment and the other stated can not read it unless in Neverwinter. I see the wolfs and horses from other players,

BTW I did get into BW4
  • pingor318pingor318 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I am also having this problem, I only got the welcome mail with the dyes etc, yet I can claim my 600,000 diamonds via the market. So something is wrong with the mail system as thats the part I haven't received.
  • adarian21adarian21 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Bumping this as I received the same problem, didn't receive the items in the mail; only starter gear with dyes.
  • hellmet007hellmet007 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Same problem, did i waste 60$ for nothing?
  • sominatorsominator Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Thanks for letting us know, everyone! Sorry to hear about the issue - we're looking into it. Thanks for your patience!
    Proud member of Team Fencebane, official guild of the unofficial Neverwinter Adventure Hour!
  • ozewaozewa Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I am having this issue as well. Not able to retrieve my Guardian rewards other than the initial bit in my mailbox.
    President of the Amnian Illithid Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC). Please spread the word that the term "Mind Flayer" is a derogatory term to our kind.
  • dartimousdartimous Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2
    edited April 2013
    Same issue here, I filed a ticket in-game. Kind of relieved to hear I'm not the only one.
  • bigt983bigt983 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    At first I thought I was crazy.... although not having the weapon makes my GWF even gimpier compared to everyone else. Hopefully its fixed by the time I get to mount level
    Doran Scalebane
  • raven172raven172 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Same issue here. Filed a ticket, but no response. Haven't gotten the robe, companion, mount, ring, or mask.
  • vindrow1vindrow1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
  • feyllfeyll Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Me too. Not entirely surprised...
    Critics breed growth, apologists (fanboys) breed stagnation.
  • astriellionheartastriellionheart Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Same issue. I have had diamonds and the craft pack but no email for my mount etc... (even at courrier)
  • eldritchknight77eldritchknight77 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I have been to the founder vendor and the mail courier, got no guardian items.
    edited April 2013
    Some info:

The first character / toon can take your mail with founders pack (guardian or hero) after log off and log in.

But the second, third can't receive the mail with the founders pack items. If I remember right, you can (at least, in the ad) the right to claim the items in each character.
    Brasilis Elite Squad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • phreakyonephreakyone Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Same here, only got the starter box from competing the Tutorial. So sad I can't get the rest :(
    edited April 2013
    I can understand if you have to hit a certain level to claim some type of reward, like the horse or something like that. But with the 1th character, I get the guardian pack in the mail after the 5th level, and claim the start pack easily after the tutorial.

But with the 2th and 3th character don't work. And you can't receive mail or get titles from guardian pack.

Strangely, you can claim the pirate hat from a past beta weekeend with any character...
    Brasilis Elite Squad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • irjellyirjelly Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 49
    edited April 2013
    Can only claim the pack with 2 Dye packs in it. No other items are available. Only created 1 character.