test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Founder's Pack - Report Purchase Issues Here!

Comments

• Options
    taucherstauchers Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    You should have received the boxes at the same time you received the poppers.

What items are you missing, specifically?

The boxes, that is all items that have anything to do with the founders pack. I don't remember what it was called but I got a bag that had the 2 party poppers and a dye pack thing, but thats it. No wolf or other guardian pack items. And the founders agent does not even show me the tab that has founders items. Only the promo stuff that also cant claim (nor should I be able to)
  • Options
    afreakinkingafreakinking Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I can not log in I purchased the guardian pack, and all I get is the constant I can't log in.... Fix this please....
  • Options
    subjagationsubjagation Member Posts: 37
    edited April 2013
    From a non-moderator legal standpoint it's only fraud if it's intentional, and it's I promise you it's not.

I work in retail as my day job. People are fast to throw that around but mistakes and errors occur in businesses. That's a fact.
    As long as a company makes an honest effort to resolve all issues, and I promise you PWE/Cryptic is, you are free to report them if you wish but it is not fraud. :)

However as a moderator I do have to ask that the Off Topic debate ends with that.
    Do what you feel is right. I can only promise you issues happen and they are being addressed. Please have some patience.

Just a suggestion to help ease some of the tension here. First I would like to say think you finally coming out and saying that there is an issue and they are being addressed. Now for my suggestion. All of these people that paid for founders packs should have some time of reimbursement for this issue. Something that would save the company money and the customers the hassle of refuting the charges. Something simple like this. Take the money they spent on Founders packs and give them the same amount in Zen they would have gotten if they had spent that much on it in the first place. Secondly Upgrade them to the next rank of founders pack if the issue isn't resolved before Tuesday that way they feel like "Hey they messed up but look they gave me extra to make it right". If they bought the $200 founders pack then figure out another means of compensating for that.
  • Options
    rcranerrcraner Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I have purchased the Guardian pack as well and have only received the dyes and party poppers. I've not received any of the other items nor do I have my "founder's title."
  • Options
    xerokewlxerokewl Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    OMG thank for fixing the issue I am finally in so hopefully others having this issue will find you too can now log in
  • Options
    coriolanus70coriolanus70 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Indeed. As you can tell it's been quite a long time since I have heard anybody with a Display Name error.
    I've sent a Message to the CM's to look into it.

That should be the resoltuion and other have fixed it following the instructions in the FAQ a few days ago. The specifics of that system are unknown to me though.

I certainly hope not. You should have 600K. ;)
    They can be claimed on the Astral Diamond UI located on the top of the page.

That is out of my hands completely.

Thanks! That is where the 600k in AD was.
  • Options
    ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited April 2013
    xerokewl wrote: »
    OMG thank for fixing the issue I am finally in so hopefully others having this issue will find you too can now log in
    Thanks! That is where the 600k in AD was.

Glad to hear!
  • Options
    idunazidunaz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 53
    edited April 2013
    So I figured out I had a Champions online Cryptic account. So I log into my Neverwinter launch with that user name and pw, then it directs me the webpage to link it with my Perfect world account that I created today to purchase the $60 pack, but when I try to link it, it says The account you are trying to link is already linked to a different account.

Are you serious? What exactly am I supposed to do now? I've never done any linking of any kind before. So I just paid your company 60 bucks for a game I can't play because of your horrible account creation process?
  • Options
    trixiefantrixiefan Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I am also missing all the Guardian items but I did receive the 600k AD, the hell is this <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>, should of known something would be screwed up with this game, time to complain to support then.

Well that's silly you have to be level 5 to get your stuff but you get the AD from level 1, why doesn't it mention that in email.
  • Options
    adarian21adarian21 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Guardians missing their actual guardian items seems to be recurring a lot, I've seen countless people in chat in-game with the same problem. Any update on this bug/problem from any staff?
  • Options
    almishalmish Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Had a friend give me a Beta Key and it went threw but wasn't able to play. So I bought the Guardian Pack waited for 9:00 am PT and it wouldn't let me in. Been trying since 9:00am and its now 1:42pm. Is there something I am missing? Or did the Beta Key I put in miss things up to get in early. Looked in the forums not seeing anything related to my problem. It does say I purchased the Guardian Pack in my account. Any help would be great or I'll sit here for days until I figure it out. I love this "You are not allowed to play right now." over and over.
  • Options
    idunazidunaz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 53
    edited April 2013
    The fact my account history clearly shows I have purchased the Guardian back, yet I can't get it is just inexcusable. And they basically turn it back on us and say it's somehow our fault. No, I paid you the money, my account shows I paid you the money for access NOW, yet I don't have acess. Fix it! That is your job!
  • Options
    kyilarkyilar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Any one else pay for founder and not have access to the game?
  • Options
    ajemiaajemia Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    kyilar wrote: »
    Any one else pay for founder and not have access to the game?

Yes, paid for Guardian pack @15th of april... "You are not allowed to play right now" pops up when trying to log in...
  • Options
    maasanimaasani Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Just one small bump for me: I bought both packs and got two of the same item in Greycloak's Legacy (the dagger for my Rogue) and they are unique equip and character bound rather than account bound... Thus I miss out on one of the nicer perks of the Guardian package -- would like to see the items be transferable to another NW toon on my account, OR exchangeable for a different item OR be able to be dual equipped. Just my 5599 cents worth!
  • Options
    lunikaellunikael Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I paid for Guardian pack and i didnt received the stuffs. just a box with some dye, potion and scroll of identify
  • Options
    ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited April 2013
    maasani wrote: »
    Just one small bump for me: I bought both packs and got two of the same item in Greycloak's Legacy (the dagger for my Rogue) and they are unique equip and character bound rather than account bound... Thus I miss out on one of the nicer perks of the Guardian package -- would like to see the items be transferable to another NW toon on my account, OR exchangeable for a different item OR be able to be dual equipped. Just my 5599 cents worth!

Those are per character. No need for them to be transferable ;)

The other issues have been passed on for investigation.
  • Options
    ceesedceesed Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I received the diamonds but not the pet mount or robe or weapon. No items on mail aside from the one with dyes. Got the one time pack from the npc. Also dont see a forum title. Stopped at level 5 and had done the rags quest. Any update on this?
  • Options
    anibasheranibasher Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I bought the guardian pack. Was asked to register a display name. Either goes on to say An error has occurred please contact support or this display name has already been taken. Does this without fail every time I try to register. Can't access the game too
  • Options
    lunikaellunikael Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    ok i received the stuffs with my control wizard but not received the diamonds, i made a great weapon fighter to test and did not received anything. please fix!

this stuff is one per character. thanks
  • Options
    luztherin85luztherin85 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    If you purchase the Guardian's Pack, are you only able to access it on the first character you create?
  • Options
    wunjiowunjio Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    got my founders pack but it took about 5 min to complete
  • Options
    osteolyticosteolytic Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I never received my greycloak or mount for the guardian of winter pack

confirmed that the pack is assigned to my account

only items i did get were the adventurer's pack

ADDENDUM:
    i just missed the mail item at the postal courier so i actually do have all of my items. thanks cryptic.
  • Options
    fadeddreamfadeddream Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I purchased the Guardian Pack a while ago and I can't get in to the game. I get the "You are not allowed to play right now" error on login.
  • Options
    mynameiszeionmynameiszeion Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Upon completion of the Rags to Riches quest, I checked my mail to see if I had gotten the Guardian Founder's Pack. I had, but I received two identical letters, the only exception being that only one of the two had an item (the Founder's Pack). I traveled to the mail courier and opened my mailbox. The open letter did NOT have an item, so I deleted it, assuming the next letter would (as it showed when I checked the mail before traveling to the courier). However, my mailbox was then empty. Somehow, I managed to delete the Guardian Founder's Pack, I assume?

Well, I could remake the character and try again, but I thought I might save time if there were an easier way and asked in zone chat. Someone directed me to the Founder Agent, saying I could claim the Guardian Pack there. When I opened the Founder Agent's window, I saw the Adventurer's Helper Pack and, thinking it was something related to the Guardian Pack I had missed, I purchased it. I have now realized that it is not only not related but it can only be purchased once on the account and is on a character I now desire to delete to try to get the Guardian Pack in the mail.

I have submitted a ticket in-game as well.

I am in need of either a resetting of my ability to get the Adventurer's Helper Pack or a re-sending of the Guardian Founder Pack in order to resolve this issue. Thank you very much in advance for your assistance resolving this issue.

Edit: I would like to make the additional suggestion that a confirmation be added to the Adventurer's Helper Pack and any other items that can only be purchased a single time per account that this is the case prior to purchase. This would have prevented my issue entirely (or at least have allowed me a solution without the necessity of waiting on ticket resolution). This could potentially be its own issue, as well.
  • Options
    elhoraselhoras Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Ok, just to make sure before making any opinions. Are the guardian pack items only for one character? I've created a toon, claimed my items at lev5, all good. Then I created another one, got to the same point (eve further by now) and no guardian pack items... :(
    Also, my support ticket disappeared few hours after posting...
  • Options
    hawk36hawk36 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    wish I could get logged into game but every time I try says loading char screen then switches to disconnected from log in server sent ticket in and was told to change password did same result and still no title I purchased the guardian pack on the 20th:mad: how do I go about getting my money back will uninstall
  • Options
    govtarkingovtarkin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    katiepult wrote: »
    How long is it usually take after you purchase one of the packs that people are receiving their "You may now d/l - play" etc... emails?

edit: apparently I'm not the only one.

Yeah it happened to me also... kinda ruins the impulse buy and will be worse to have to wait till Monday to get any help should have started Guardians on Friday. Didn't care about the items just wanted to play early guess I should ask for a refund... :(
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Just to clea things up:

1. Most Guardian Items are per character. If you are not getting them on a second account it's not intentional.

2. Astral Diamonds are not per character. Those are a one time redeem so if you redeemed them to a character DO NOT delete that character.

3. You must complete the tutorial before you can get your founders pack. That was intentional.
    Please let us know if you're not getting mail after you complete the tutorial (rags to richses is apparently part of the tutorial)
  • Options
    ceesedceesed Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I had an open ticket about not getting the items as well (did get diamonds and the item pack from the vendor but no mount, companion, robe, weapon). My ticket disappeared and I got an ingame notification that I had mail but nothing showed up in my mail icon nor when I went back to the courier.

Still without items.

Edit: I've completed the tutorial I assume given I'm on to the Blacklake stuff.
This discussion has been closed.