test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Founder's Pack - Report Purchase Issues Here!

Comments

• Options
    ashley1985ashley1985 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Will this be fixed soon? I wanna buy it now and play it asap.

-Ash
  • Options
    trimptrimp Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Just bought Guardian of NW pack so I could play before maintenance....25 minutes later, I'm still "not allowed to play". Transaction marked as complete. Making sure I'm using E-mail I received confirmation E-mail on for login...

edit: even says guardian right there under name, any reason I can't log in?
  • Options
    skreebusskreebus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Got the hero pack!
  • Options
    jagedtigerjagedtiger Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Purchased the Hero Pack, cannot login... only tells me Server Unavailable and I played in the last beta.
  • Options
    astorm326astorm326 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Found the Vendor Thanks
  • Options
    sindofinsindofin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Should we still report founder pack problems here?

I did not receive the Founder title in-game. It is possible that I deleted the in-game mail by accident, if it was delivered that way. I got a lot of mails while adventuring, and after reading them deleted any which did not show any attachments. Maybe it is a bug in the mail UI, that it not always shows items, even though there is one attached, when reading them out in the wild.

I did receive all other founder items via the claim vendor, and also the adventurer box which gives new items about every 5 levels via mail, but that was the only item I received via mail. So I got everything except for the in-game title. My cleric is level 36 now and I re-checked mail, titles and the claim vendor multiple times past level 20.

I made a ticket in-game and just waiting for the response which of course takes time during the launch mayhem. Of course it is not urgent at all but it would be nice to get resolved at some point.
  • Options
    ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited April 2013
    ashley1985 wrote: »
    Will this be fixed soon? I wanna buy it now and play it asap.

-Ash

It's not a bug. As a members of the European Union you are subject to the VAT.

trimp wrote: »
    Just bought Guardian of NW pack so I could play before maintenance....25 minutes later, I'm still "not allowed to play". Transaction marked as complete. Making sure I'm using E-mail I received confirmation E-mail on for login...

edit: even says guardian right there under name, any reason I can't log in?

The Guardian of Neverwinter pack gains access to the game at 9 AM PDT. That isn't for another seven and a half hours.

Sindofin, have you checked the drop down in your character tab?
    The title comes from the same box as the rest of the gear. No offense, just covering my bases Haha but you do know how to change in game titles right?
  • Options
    ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited April 2013
    jagedtiger wrote: »
    Purchased the Hero Pack, cannot login... only tells me Server Unavailable and I played in the last beta.

That was due to maintenance. :)
  • Options
    trimptrimp Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited April 2013

The Guardian of Neverwinter pack gains access to the game at 9 AM PDT. That isn't for another seven and a half hours.

I'm super smart. so disappointing O.o
  • Options
    xroachpxroachp Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Your not alowd 2 play right now .....
  • Options
    sindofinsindofin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Sindofin, have you checked the drop down in your character tab?
    The title comes from the same box as the rest of the gear. No offense, just covering my bases Haha but you do know how to change in game titles right?

Yes I checked and was running around as Hero of Neverwinter until I got Zombie Slayer in Ebon Downs. :)
    But Founder is not there in the list of available titles under the character profile. Level 38 now and just checked again to be sure.
  • Options
    hydrahamhydraham Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    EDIT.

NM, fixed it.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    After the second patch, the founders agent has a new tab "boxes" for me, which contains the blue and purple starter gifts, with all items again including the title. That solves my issue. :)
  • Options
    gunnysmeggunnysmeg Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Bought Guardian 90m ago. Can't login via 'You are not allowed to play right now.' I've received all emails including the
    Your transaction (XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX) was approved, but you still need to go to https://billing.perfectworld.com/neverwinterguardian/complete to redeem your Founder's Pack!

I've submitted a ticket via the web, but am I really suppose to wait 3 days and lose the early access? Help please.

Edit: oh geeze nevermind. I got my time zones mixed up. Ignore me.
  • Options
    kazehideoshikazehideoshi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I got 4 Adventurer helper packs on my character. But all my friends are on another server? Is there a way to transfer them somehow? Or can I pick them up on that character? Would be pretty BS not to have them on each character = / Since we did spend A LOT of money for it in the first place.
  • Options
    sylva748sylva748 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I bought my Guardian pack yesterday night and I still haven't gotten the completion email. My money was pulled from my account too. Any idea why this is? Gunnysmeg got his the same day he bought his. So whats up with that?:(
  • Options
    fdj1476fdj1476 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Neat. I really want to get the HotN Founders Pack for the Forgotten Realms Drow stuff!
  • Options
    sylva748sylva748 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Nevermind found out it got tied to my brothers account.

No account sharing as per the terms of service!
  • Options
    skexitskexit Member Posts: 22
    edited April 2013
    https://billing.perfectworld.com/neverwinterguardian/conflict_display

"Your Display/Forum Name (or “Handle”) does not exist or is already associated with an existing account. Please choose another Display Name, enter it in the field below and click “SUBMIT.”"

and whatever i enter i get the same error:

"Someone else has already registered that Display Name. Please choose a new one."

also tried "asdlrgefld"

well seems like its take already ..

fix it please ...
  • Options
    xerokewlxerokewl Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I have purchased the guardians pf the north package which says i have 3 days early acess but i still says you do not have acess to play at this time ???
  • Options
    gordrogordro Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Would like to know where my founders items are. Got the Guardian pack, I only got the in-game mail from Cryptic giving me the dyes etc, no mount or pet
  • Options
    zerazulzerazul Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I paid for a 60 dollar guardian pack. I however get the error message, You are not allowed to play at this time.
  • Options
    xerokewlxerokewl Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Same here Zerazul I hope they intend to refund my cash and give me the items for free if we arent gong to get the earlly acess we PAID for
  • Options
    crabfrothingcrabfrothing Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I Just bought the a Founders pack, Payment has come out of my account, but I keep getting this error when I go to claim it

There was an error processing your transaction of Guardian of Neverwinter Pack.
    If you need help, please contact Perfect World's Billing Department.

I have submitted a ticket, but being a Sunday in Australia, i'm not to sure how quick this will be resolved.

Anyone else had / have this problem. I just want to play.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    I got 4 Adventurer helper packs on my character. But all my friends are on another server? Is there a way to transfer them somehow? Or can I pick them up on that character? Would be pretty BS not to have them on each character = / Since we did spend A LOT of money for it in the first place.

I'm afraid not. The shards are temporary and will be merged after the initial launch strain has diminished so there is no way to transfer a character.

skexit wrote: »
    "Your Display/Forum Name (or "Handle") does not exist or is already associated with an existing account. Please choose another Display Name, enter it in the field below and click "SUBMIT."

Please see this FAQ on how to create/link your PWE and Cryptic accounts.

gordro wrote: »
    Would like to know where my founders items are. Got the Guardian pack, I only got the in-game mail from Cryptic giving me the dyes etc, no mount or pet

If you checked at the courier and he didn't have them you will have to file a support ticket.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Also, make sure you confirm your puGuardian Purchases by going to this link.

That may solve the problem. :)

heyrogers wrote: »
    Since this thread seemed to kick back into action, I am going to remind everyone that if your transaction did not occur immediately, and in 49 minutes you are not able to login, please try going to this link. This is the final step in the process for users whose transactions were delayed from PayPal for whatever reason.
  • Options
    holyangel8holyangel8 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I just recently bought the $60 pack but everytime i log in it says i cant play right now what can i do?
  • Options
    ajemiaajemia Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Also, make sure you confirm your puGuardian Purchases by going to this link.

That may solve the problem. :)

For me it shows: Transaction Pending

However, in my account info it says: Completed
    Your transaction was successfully completed.
  • Options
    chronophobicchronophobic Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Purchased $60, got my confirmation email about payment, keep getting "You are not allowed to play right now"

When I click on https://billing.perfectworld.com/neverwinterguardian/complete, it says "Transaction Error" on top but on actual transaction details, it says "Successfully Completed"... now what?

EDIT: called customer support, got message "all of our reps are busy at the moment" and hung up on me

EDIT2: Kept refreshing transaction page until "Transaction Error" disappeared, now it's displaying just transaction detail and I can log into NWO now
  • Options
    skexitskexit Member Posts: 22
    edited April 2013
    Please see this FAQ on how to create/link your PWE and Cryptic accounts.

Already tried that but it doesnt work. I always get the error that my neverwinter PEW account is already connected...
This discussion has been closed.