test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Im guardian and still cant log in? its after 9:00 AM...

2»

Comments

• Options
    elenoe8elenoe8 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    you can't even wait few hours to settle things down and already decided it won't work until wednesday? :P Patience people..

Also name already take seems like cryptic/perfect world "feature" (bug). Seen that a lot while I've tried to create character in STO during some event. I needs little more time.
  • Options
    zithnamewastakenzithnamewastaken Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Your link says pending. When i purchased the pack yesterday i saw the **** go from pending to completed, got my email with trans id and everything, just no action in the launcher area..

Yeah I don't really understand why Perfect World has to review my purchase from Paypal... I've never seen any company do that before. It has always been instant -- you take my money, I get my access. I am a little disappointed that it isn't working right now. Mine just sits in Pending with no real understanding of why it is in that status.
  • Options
    skexitskexit Member Posts: 22
    edited April 2013
    elenoe8 wrote: »
    you can't even wait few hours to settle things down and already decided it won't work until wednesday? :P Patience people..

Also name already take seems like cryptic/perfect world "feature" (bug). Seen that a lot while I've tried to create character in STO during some event. I needs little more time.

just sux to support a f2p game with 60 bucks just to sit here and see other people that spend the same amount playing the game just fine due to some account issue ...
  • Options
    ajemiaajemia Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    skexit wrote: »
    just sux to support a f2p game with 60 bucks just to sit here and see other people that spend the same amount playing the game just fine due to some account issue ...

This... :D
  • Options
    elenoe8elenoe8 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I know but it's every single game during start that has similar issues during first few hours. Every single one :) You can be pretty much assured that you will be playing ahead. F2P people will have the same issue later :)

Also why to get bad mood about something you cannot change.
  • Options
    lordlasarianlordlasarian Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    elenoe8 wrote: »
    name already taken seems like cryptic/perfect world "feature"

Feature! LOL.
  • Options
    maydayzebramaydayzebra Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    My situation seems to have magically resolved itself and i'm now in character creation.. guys, if you just wish really hard
    you can do it ! :O
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    My situation seems to have magically resolved itself and i'm now in character creation.. guys, if you just wish really hard

Can't hurt ... {{{{{wishing}}}}}
  • Options
    skexitskexit Member Posts: 22
    edited April 2013

i hate you :]

maybe they will resolve my issue faster if i pretend to kill a random human beeing every hour i have to wait? :P
  • Options
    zithnamewastakenzithnamewastaken Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    My purchase is still in pending :(
  • Options
    zkitzor123zkitzor123 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 30
    edited April 2013
    heyrogers wrote: »
    Did you try this link?

I think you know, but that link DOESNT WORK!
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    zkitzor123 wrote: »
    I think you know, but that link DOESNT WORK!

Tried it on a few browsers (just in case). No joy.