test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

What will 10,600z (100usd) buy me in game

Comments

• Options
    aetherchargeaethercharge Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 359 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    silentiltm wrote: »
    Howler, Courtesan Outfit, HONEY BADGER!@#$@#, and Neverwinter Royal "Purple" dye....HE CW with Shield spell in Class skill slot (makes it extra purple)...
    E9BF35748BE8327ADED398AE8CA1F8338FF6765F

Holy <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> that's a lot of purple
  • Options
    krubarkrubar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 841 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    I wonder if anyone has more than 30,000 zen waiting on them in game. I don't have that much but I am close. :P

I will be getting companions, maybe a mount, bank space, active companion slots up to 5, crafting assets packs (lots), and maybe more.
  • Options
    xphantasmxxphantasmx Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    darvien19 wrote: »
    Would love to get the howler mount.. but 3500-4k ? if it was account and all my toons had access the 35$ would be ok but for a single 1char little steep:(

Howler mount is account bound, i purchased one during closed beta , and all my characters had access to it , you just need to claim it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    darvien19darvien19 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 68
    edited April 2013
    i will be close me thinks .. after reviewing all the post.i want a lot of items... i never put a price tag on having fun .. and this game is the one i most want too play:)
  • Options
    aetherchargeaethercharge Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 359 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    This thread is making it very hard to wait until tomorrow
  • Options
    kotlikotli Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 577
    edited April 2013
    HotN well you dont need to buy a Honey Badger as you got a Panther that a purple DPS companion unless you want the badger.
    The Rock tank thing is good if you want a Purple Tank.
    But other than these every other companion in the Zen shop is Blue or Green the Ion Stone is a blue based on BW4.
  • Options
    krubarkrubar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 841 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    This thread is making it very hard to wait until tomorrow

I know. I even requested earlier access today so that I could check my foundry quests and see if I got all my zen. :P

Denied though.
  • Options
    licourtrix1licourtrix1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 232 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    kotli wrote: »
    the Ion Stone is a blue based on BW4.

Yes it is a blue, but the ioun stone and the cat are quite possibly the best end-game pets there are.
    How much do clothes cost in the Matrix?
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    I like cats. I might have to get that cat pet that is like the ioun stone.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Yes it is a blue, but the ioun stone and the cat are quite possibly the best end-game pets there are.

Yeah, I'm interested to see what it will cost to bump them up in quality
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Well, the ioun stone and cat will have access to all runestone slots and all equipment slots so why would you want to upgrade them? They do not get attack powers or anything at lvl 30. I dont think.
  • Options
    itdude123itdude123 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Are the ioun stone and cat subject to normal companion death? If not, I could see that as being a nice advantage over the other companions.
  • Options
    licourtrix1licourtrix1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 232 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    They do have hp's, not sure if they can be hit or not though.
    How much do clothes cost in the Matrix?
  • Options
    itdude123itdude123 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Personally I am going to go with these options for that ammount:

2 Greater Bag of Holding
    4 nightmare key sets (10 per set)
    4 Profession Asset packs
    Probably a few Profession booster packs (mostly resources in those and an occasional rare or asset from what I saw)
  • Options
    sjirosjiro Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 124 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    itdude123 wrote: »
    Are the ioun stone and cat subject to normal companion death? If not, I could see that as being a nice advantage over the other companions.

I used mine quite a bit and it never took damage (Ioun Stone). Cat is also, probably, immortal.
    krubar wrote: »
    I wonder if anyone has more than 30,000 zen waiting on them in game. I don't have that much but I am close. :P

Only 30,000? I kept running out while testing stuff in the Beta Weekends. Kept buying more because they didn't return it after each test. >_> I think I have more than double that amount waiting on me. I would say "Good Job" PWI for the great marketing - but it doesn't take much to make me waste my money.
  • Options
    deistikdeistik Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 658 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Howler, rock tank pet, bags (that's my list, anyway). Most if not all of my AD will be spent on a cat and then upgrading it to rank 3, it's just too awesome not to.
  • Options
    darvien19darvien19 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 68
    edited April 2013
    have to agree... watched your vids btw epic group you have there !!@Balynrae
  • Options
    immagikman2immagikman2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 180 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Gee and I thought I had a lot of Zen waiting for me...Im minor league with just 16,300 and 2.6mil AD waiting.
    If your hand touches metal, I swear by my pretty floral bonnet I will end you.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    sjiro wrote: »
    I used mine quite a bit and it never took damage (Ioun Stone). Cat is also, probably, immortal.

Only 30,000? I kept running out while testing stuff in the Beta Weekends. Kept buying more because they didn't return it after each test. >_> I think I have more than double that amount waiting on me. I would say "Good Job" PWI for the great marketing - but it doesn't take much to make me waste my money.

You do know that that is $300 and if you got double then you got like $600 in zen. :P That is a lot and I thought I got too much.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    krubar wrote: »
    You do know that that is $300 and if you got double then you got like $600 in zen. :P That is a lot and I thought I got too much.

i like the way he rolls ..... doesn't put a price tag on fun.. same here will be upping my zen in the morning
  • Options
    paleminsupaleminsu Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 10
    edited April 2013
    You can make friends with them :)

Jk...

I want to know about that too
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    I dont have $600 worth of zen. The other person said they had more than 60,000 zen which is $600.

Wish I had that much.
  • Options
    volcxxxvolcxxx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    you can make nice gambling session with Nightmare lockboxes for 100$ :)
    5cm82e.jpg
    Old "Blood and Sand: Unchained" quest
    Played more than 100 000 times!
    > TRY IT NOW!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ecy4o6JqLc
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    volcxxx wrote: »
    you can make nice gambling session with Nightmare lockboxes for 100$ :)
    have lock boxes been confirmed? and if so what can you get?
  • Options
    meinjahmeinjah Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    seems like a lot of money for a few vanity items.. but like they say .. difference btween men and boys is the price of their toys!!
  • Options
    immagikman2immagikman2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 180 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    meinjah wrote: »
    seems like a lot of money for a few vanity items.. but like they say .. difference btween men and boys is the price of their toys!!

And value is in the eye of the beholder....or the person with the check book :)
    If your hand touches metal, I swear by my pretty floral bonnet I will end you.
  • Options
    kaskiankaskian Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    i dumped around $250 or maybe more into Tera during F2P. Hey, if i'm earning money and spending to have fun, I do not care, I really don't. It's all fun :D
    Kie - Renegade Drow - Wizard | Orion - Half Elf - Cleric | Kia - Tiefling - Rogue
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    imivoimivo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1,682 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    xhatch wrote: »
    -Change Appearence Token z200
    -Retrain Token z500

Thanks for the list, xhatch!

Does the Appearance Token allow for a race change or is it only for changing the look, but not the race?

Also, for the Respec Token, I read that it only affects attribute points that were spent AFTER character creation, meaning the "dice roll" results remain. Can anyone confirm or deny if this is the case?
    Unsure about skills and feats? Check the Master List of Class Builds!
  • Options
    labbblabbb Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    imivo wrote: »
    Thanks for the list, xhatch!

Does the Appearance Token allow for a race change or is it only for changing the look, but not the race?

Also, for the Respec Token, I read that it only affects attribute points that were spent AFTER character creation, meaning the "dice roll" results remain. Can anyone confirm or deny if this is the case?

It wont change your race or your class
  • Options
    silentiltmsilentiltm Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 234 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    sjiro wrote: »
    Kept buying more because they didn't return it after each test. >_> I think I have more than double that amount waiting on me. I would say "Good Job" PWI for the great marketing - but it doesn't take much to make me waste my money.

There wasn't that much content to buy on the store relevant to my chars in all honesty, but I'll have about 32k..