test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

What will 10,600z (100usd) buy me in game

13»

Comments

• Options
    kilirmkilirm Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 43
    edited April 2013
    Heya all , can anyone redirect me to a thread that explains what kind of stuff we would be able to buy with 600k astral diamonds from the guardian founder's pack?! I'm deciding which pack i will buy, and also i wanted to know if we will need to spend money or astral diamonds to buy content or will a F2P player be able to play every content in the game! Sorry for being ignorant and jumping in that late. Thanks in advance.
  • Options
    imivoimivo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1,682 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    labbb wrote: »
    It wont change your race or your class

Thanks! What about the gender? Is that fixed or is it part of the appearance?
    Unsure about skills and feats? Check the Master List of Class Builds!
  • Options
    mutley1984mutley1984 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 159 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    silentiltm wrote: »
    Howler, Courtesan Outfit, HONEY BADGER!@#$@#, and Neverwinter Royal "Purple" dye....HE CW with Shield spell in Class skill slot (makes it extra purple)...
    E9BF35748BE8327ADED398AE8CA1F8338FF6765F

While this was my favorite of the elite zen mounts (the worg looked small and dis-proportioned and the bear felt like I was riding a large wombat with teeth.) The spikes on the shoulder blades clipped through my character whilst in motion.

I tried out all the zen companions too, Honey Badger was by far my favorite in both damage and survivability.
  • Options
    mutley1984mutley1984 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 159 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    imivo wrote: »
    Thanks! What about the gender? Is that fixed or is it part of the appearance?

No it doesn't change your gender either.
  • Options
    imivoimivo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1,682 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    mutley1984 wrote: »
    No it doesn't change your gender either.

Surprised there is no option for gender and race changes, actually. Those seem to be one of the more sought after services in WoW.
    Unsure about skills and feats? Check the Master List of Class Builds!
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    kilirm wrote: »
    Heya all , can anyone redirect me to a thread that explains what kind of stuff we would be able to buy with 600k astral diamonds from the guardian founder's pack?! I'm deciding which pack i will buy, and also i wanted to know if we will need to spend money or astral diamonds to buy content or will a F2P player be able to play every content in the game! Sorry for being ignorant and jumping in that late. Thanks in advance.

The thread I was thinking about has been lost to the depths but off the top of my head you can buy:

Scrolls of ID(a fair few different price brackets here, very cheap for low levels)
    Item enchantment stones up to rank 3 (I think rank 3 was 50k a pop)
    A few companions (Granted these were more towards the 900k mark (a floating sword or a floating shield))
    You could upgrade your companions and mounts (no idea as to prices)
    You can buy items on the AH
    You can trade your AD for Zen on the exchange.
  • Options
    kormaikormai Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 91
    edited April 2013
    Just wondering, if i buy galeb do i still gotta wait till lvl 16 to use him?
    Would be great to buy and use him on say like lvl 5
  • Options
    mokomiimokomii Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    IMO, the prices has changed so much between the past 4 beta weekends, I would not be surprised if half of the prices isn't true anymore. I'm waiting a few days then buying.
  • Options
    sjirosjiro Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 124 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    mokomii wrote: »
    IMO, the prices has changed so much between the past 4 beta weekends, I would not be surprised if half of the prices isn't true anymore. I'm waiting a few days then buying.

I can almost guarantee the prices won't go down during Open Beta. There would be riots in the streets if they made that mistake (without providing recompense for the players who bought items at the inflated prices). If anything, the prices would go up instead.
  • Options
    gillrmngillrmn Member Posts: 7,800 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    sjiro wrote: »
    I can almost guarantee the prices won't go down during Open Beta. There would be riots in the streets if they made that mistake (without providing recompense for the players who bought items at the inflated prices). If anything, the prices would go up instead.

Why? I am quite sure prices can change as open beta will be returning all zen back after a wipe.
  • Options
    darvien19darvien19 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 68
    edited April 2013
    Let's hope in 5.5 hours we see some change:)
  • Options
    wesgarwesgar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    silentiltm wrote: »
    After 30 you don't go back to town much...and sometimes you just get in the zone questing :D

I agree with this. I had all four slots tricked out with greater bags of holding. (24 slot), and was glad to have the space by level 50. One full bag plus a few slots, were taken up holding enchants, this is definitely something you could store in your bank, but it was nice having the space to Cary them with me.
    Thanks,

zWolf / Wesgar

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    aetherchargeaethercharge Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 359 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    gillrmn wrote: »
    Why? I am quite sure prices can change as open beta will be returning all zen back after a wipe.

Uh, what? There are no more wipes.