test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Curse you, green server light!!!

thunderspankerthunderspanker Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 713 Bounty Hunter
edited April 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
For sitting there, on my launcher, all green and inviting.. making me press the play button.. not being able to play.. then the green light again... CURSE YOU GREEN LIGHT OF MY OCD. And one more thing.. It should be CDO, cuz that is in alphabetical order.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Himmelville - Are you easily frightened?
Click Here

On one side of the mountain, there were bones...
Post edited by thunderspanker on

Comments

• Options
    ervoniservonis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Go wash your hands, repeatedly.
  • Options
    fotzikfotzik Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Green light of death.. yeah, it's though.
  • Options
    thunderspankerthunderspanker Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 713 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    It is taunting me.. looking at me... grrrrrrrr. lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Click Here

• Options
    ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited April 2013
    Stay away from the light!

You hear me!?

Stay away! It's a trap!
  • Options
    edited April 2013

You hear me!?

Stay away! It's a trap!

:\ i went into the light. You guys need to see this!! It might be up!(Ultimate troll attempt)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Click Here

• Options
    labbblabbb Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    How does this pertain to me ordering pizza ? ... what was the question again ?
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    :\ i went into the light. You guys need to see this!! It might be up!(Ultimate troll attempt)

OMG it is up :O
  • Options
    mosnacky01mosnacky01 Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013

You hear me!?

Stay away! It's a trap!

Could you clear up the rumor that a few select people have already gotten access, and if true could you tell us why?
    No woman should marry before she has slain her tenth man.-:Vartha Do'Urden
  • Options
    aseconddrfaseconddrf Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    compulsive disorder: obsessive

ill talk to the DSMHM people.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    If anybody has access, it is most likely press.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Click Here

• Options
    edited April 2013
    If anybody has access, it is most likely press.

Maybe, I heard it was a the Volunteer mods and few other forumites. No big deal I suppose, it just sucks for those who spent a good deal on the HoN pack to get early access.
  • Options
    dec0ydeaditedec0ydeadite Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    mosnacky01 wrote: »
    Could you clear up the rumor that a few select people have already gotten access, and if true could you tell us why?

source or gtfo?

i can tell you i'm playing right now but that would just be silly, right?
    those dam_ HOTN players ruin everything.
    STRUGGLING? uMAD? QQ? NEED A GUIDE? GET SPOON FED HERE! NOMNOMNOM
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Maybe, I heard it was a the Volunteer mods and few other forumites. No big deal I suppose, it just sucks for those who spent a good deal on the HoN pack to get early access.
    This is the green light, and CDO thread. I see that you are indeed CDO. lol.. it starts tomorrow morning, ya know.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Click Here

• Options
    edited April 2013
    source or gtfo?

i can tell you i'm playing right now but that would just be silly, right?

Right which is why I asked a Mod if it was true. :confused:
  • Options
    ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited April 2013

I asked Som,

Nobody has access. Not even the press. That's a false rumor.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Since i cant help but hit the button, they really ought to have put something in there to pop up, like, "If you keep doing that, it feels good.".. lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Click Here

• Options
    edited April 2013
    I asked Som,

Nobody has access. Not even the press. That's a false rumor.

Okay thanks for clearing that up. :)
  • Options
    labbblabbb Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    even if they did it wouldn't matter ... the ' no wipes ' doesn't start till tomorrow. I'm hopeing they getting some final testing in .
  • Options
    elenoe8elenoe8 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    at least character creator could be available. People could create who they really want with enough time instead of rushing into the game :)
  • Options
    shootnlootshootnloot Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 35
    edited April 2013
    I just realized the cruelty within the very idea of putting the c in between the o and d in OCD. That's almost (but not really) as sadistic as putting an s in the word Lisp.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    shootnloot wrote: »
    I just realized the cruelty within the very idea of putting the c in between the o and d in OCD. That's almost (but not really) as sadistic as putting an s in the word Lisp.

And try saying it 10 times really fast.. OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD.. and then say this 10 times fast.. CDO CDO CDO CDO CDO CDO CDO CDO CDO CDO CDO.

BAH! Attempt number 79: failed.. Shard locked. "You are not allowed to play right now"

EDIT: Attempt number 84: Mild success in bursting a vein.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Click Here

• Options
    edited April 2013
    I'm more compulsive than obsessive.../giggle
    And try saying it 10 times really fast.. OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD.. and then say this 10 times fast.. CDO CDO CDO CDO CDO CDO CDO CDO CDO CDO CDO.

BAH! Attempt number 79: failed.. Shard locked. "You are not allowed to play right now"
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    elenoe8 wrote: »
    at least character creator could be available. People could create who they really want with enough time instead of rushing into the game :)

This would be lovely, but I have no idea how they would pull it off.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    fotzik wrote: »
    This would be lovely, but I have no idea how they would pull it off.

I seem to remember Dragonage having a Character creator that you could make your character before launch the import her in later.
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited April 2013
    I seem to remember Dragonage having a Character creator that you could make your character before launch the import her in later.
    . . . . .There was another game that just did this recently too, I think it was Age of Wushu? I forget, I just remember thinking that was pretty cool to pre-create your characters. No real reason to do this in NWO though as names are only unique to the account, it is the already chosen @handle that is unique across all PWE/Cryptic games.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    zebular wrote: »
    . . . . .There was another game that just did this recently too, I think it was Age of Wushu? I forget, I just remember thinking that was pretty cool to pre-create your characters. No real reason to do this in NWO though as names are only unique to the account, it is the already chosen @handle that is unique across all PWE/Cryptic games.

Well the reason would be that you could create your character before the servers let you in so you can jump into the action right away instead of having to spend an hour or two with creating your character.
  • Options
    clanrakkaclanrakka Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Je6u0Mm7d08&feature=related

Green Light..

Red Light..

Yellow Light.. ha ha ha ha...

Memories..
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    clanrakka wrote: »
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Je6u0Mm7d08&feature=related

Green Light..

Red Light..

Yellow Light.. ha ha ha ha...

Memories..

blue light
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Click Here

• Options
    torskaldrtorskaldr Member Posts: 559 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    aseconddrf wrote: »
    compulsive disorder: obsessive

ill talk to the DSMHM people.

No no no. It must be DOC for - Disorder: Obsessive-Compulsive.
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited April 2013
    fotzik wrote: »
    Well the reason would be that you could create your character before the servers let you in so you can jump into the action right away instead of having to spend an hour or two with creating your character.
    That reason is as good as any for me!

*the mage snaps his finger trying to set off a contingency wish spell and waits a moment, expecting something to happen. When nothing does, he grumbles and begins walking away, head hanging low mumbling something about "fourth" and "edition"*