test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

To those who bought the founders pack.

Comments

• Options
    taemekegtaemekeg Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 298 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    I bought the HotH pack, but it is not changing my forum status, does it take awhile to update and sync with your forum account?
  • Options
    inarchinarch Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I feel it!
  • Options
    redstonedawnredstonedawn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I've felt it for months now. ^__^
  • Options
    berserkerkitten8berserkerkitten8 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    taemekeg wrote: »
    I bought the HotH pack, but it is not changing my forum status, does it take awhile to update and sync with your forum account?

Nope, you gotta update the group manually in your User CP, "Permission Groups"
    They're not called respect tokens...
  • Options
    archwardenarchwarden Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 55
    edited April 2013
    If you logged out and back in and still have a problem, contact the customer support mate.
    I had the same issue and the lads there fixed it.
    Availiable for hire for T1/T2 DD at Mindflayer (european gmts):
    Gaurwulf - GF, hybrid tank/dps, GS 12.5k
  • Options
    lmfaocookieslmfaocookies Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    ~stares at HoTN owner from inside a stack of hay~ Umm.... ~Patiently waiting for them to walk past the hay stack~
    :mad:
    sxEasVM.jpg
  • Options
    syberghostsyberghost Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2,474
    edited April 2013
    Do you feel it yet? Go over and pet him, maybe he'll let you.
  • Options
    selonwselonw Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 258
    edited April 2013
    kaltoum wrote: »
    I was so close to feeling it... but then got this huge medical bill for my little sister who had surgery for abdomen. So i will feel it on 30th. :o

Ah, the benefits of free healthcare :P
  • Options
    syberghostsyberghost Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2,474
    edited April 2013
    selonw wrote: »

See any previous thread from people complaining how expensive the pack is for EU players. :)
  • Options
    kaltoumkaltoum Member Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    selonw wrote: »

Free healthcare in Paris? :p

Don't even want to get in to that subject.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    malkavianitemalkavianite Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    /steals identity

/steals stolen identity...and original identity—I won't say no to the guardian goodies as well.
  • Options
    silentiltmsilentiltm Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 234 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    vangarett wrote: »
    Do you feel it yet?

So much I went and committed to the Guardian pack for the extra AD :P Now I'm debating getting a Starters Pack also >_<
  • Options
    immagikman2immagikman2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 180 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    I have to keep myself from purchasing more packs and Zen each hour :) Im feelin it. Looking forward to tomorrow.
    If your hand touches metal, I swear by my pretty floral bonnet I will end you.
  • Options
    elderock67elderock67 Member Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I'm feeling it, but I thought it was just gas......
  • Options
    labbblabbb Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    The feeling that you know you should have gone for the HotN pack instead of being cheap? Yea i feel that :/

Don't worry that feeling will only last till the 27th :P
  • Options
    angryweirdoangryweirdo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 117 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    i feel pity for the ones who bought it. sorry guys. :(
  • Options
    krubarkrubar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 841 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013

Get a job and you can afford it too.
  • Options
    elyrielleelyrielle Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013

It's interesting, I don't feel particularly anything about the people that didn't buy it. This must really bother you.
  • Options
    tanerastaneras Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Question:

I have a Hero's founder pack, do I need to do anything to get early access? Or does perfect world already know that a founder pack is tied in with this email/username and password?

The reason I asked is because I dl'd the game and the launcher had a countdown but it was for the tuesday release for everyone. I'm assuming that's just the default timer, and that regardless of whether or not your a founder you're going to see that same timer.
  • Options
    silentiltmsilentiltm Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 234 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    And just hit the 24 hr to go mark :)
    taneras wrote: »
    Question:

I have a Hero's founder pack, do I need to do anything to get early access? Or does perfect world already know that a founder pack is tied in with this email/username and password?

The reason I asked is because I dl'd the game and the launcher had a countdown but it was for the tuesday release for everyone. I'm assuming that's just the default timer, and that regardless of whether or not your a founder you're going to see that same timer.

You've got the Hero tag so ya, you'll be able to log in in 24 hrs :)
  • Options
    tanerastaneras Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    silentiltm wrote: »
    You've got the Hero tag so ya, you'll be able to log in in 24 hrs :)

Thanks bud :)

*flips his computer table in excitement*
  • Options
    wakamamawakamama Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    hey there, if u get a starters kit will you have access to 5 days headstart , or it just for the 50+$ packs ? ty
  • Options
    krubarkrubar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 841 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    wakamama wrote: »
    hey there, if u get a starters kit will you have access to 5 days headstart , or it just for the 50+$ packs ? ty

Only for the founders packs.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    ty krubar !
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    wakamama wrote: »

5 days is for Heroes of the North
    3 days for Guardian
    0 for anything else.
  • Options
    ramsayivramsayiv Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I just bought the guardian pack, totally excited for this weekend! :)
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    silentiltm wrote: »
    5 days is for Heroes of the North
    3 days for Guardian
    0 for anything else.

oh thats even more clear thanx ! (if only drows was in guardian pack also :P)
  • Options
    exhilolexhilol Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 34
    edited April 2013
    IM EXCITED!!!

23.5 hrs to go!!!
  • Options
    blasph3m3blasph3m3 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    *Ascii obviously has problems on this forum, ignore this*
    10qkinm.png
  • Options
    riderpride81riderpride81 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I've been chomping at the bit, myself, to get started. I know I have a handful of friends that are likely coming in as full OB starts (aka - they were too cheap to buy a founder's pack lol), I'm just debating on leveling a character up for a few days, or possibly just dive right into the foundry and play with that for a while, then roll up a toon when my friends join in.