test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

To those who bought the founders pack.

1235»

Comments

• neoyoshineoyoshi Member Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    You mean that burning sensation in the kneecaps?

I'm jumping into Foundry ASAP. \o/
  • teethxteethx Member Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    9 hours....
  • argantisargantis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Are you guys still touching me!?

9 HOURS
    18 MINUTES
  • avaddonavaddon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    We're almost there!!!
  • abominabomin Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I am feeling it
  • pearofanguishpearofanguish Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 44
    edited April 2013
    Oh yeah, took off work and cant' wait :)
    Ignore me.... 90% of the time I dont care, 10% of the time I am indifferent....
    21.jpg
  • akikisaragiakikisaragi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I do but got to wait until after work. (shakes fist)
  • jordank23jordank23 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    OH I feel it..bed time.......go to bed darn you!!!
    Time is the fire in which we burn.
  • vederiavederia Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Less than 8 hours... time to open the launcher every 2 minutes till it lets me play.
    I wish I was joking. :(
  • kitzakoskitzakos Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    After a lot of thinking, (yeah, thanks for the brainwashing Argantis!) i am now the owner of both founder packs for the price of 245euros.(thanks for the 25% tax in European countries).

I hope they won't be in vain because they really hurt my budget :D

I also want to thank Argantis for his precious information because without him, i probably wouldn't have bought the game, he sold me!!

so excited!! :D

edit: I don't know how to get the title :<
  • vederiavederia Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    kitzakos wrote: »
    After a lot of thinking, (yeah, thanks for the brainwashing Argantis!) i am now the owner of both founder packs for the price of 245euros.(thanks for the 25% tax in European countries).

I hope they won't be in vain because they really hurt my budget :D

I also want to thank Argantis for his precious information because without him, i probably wouldn't have bought the game, he sold me!!

so excited!! :D

edit: I don't know how to get the title :<

"User CP", near the top of this page > "Permission Groups", left side, near the bottom.
    Also; congrats, welcome to the club :)
  • kitzakoskitzakos Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Thanks a lot! :D
  • deathvidsdeathvids Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 80
    edited April 2013
    I better get some sleep. Yeah I'm feeling it. Feeling tired just thinking about how long I will play in a few hours..
    De2s6JN
  • kaskiankaskian Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Cant play until tomorrow, stuff to do. Eeek
    Kie - Renegade Drow - Wizard | Orion - Half Elf - Cleric | Kia - Tiefling - Rogue
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • jirodynejirodyne Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I tried to sleep. Only got 3 hours and I can't sleep anymore. It's the worse! I have nothing to do till it starts! I'm going to go blow up people's homes with creepers in Minecraft...
    Ash nazg durbatuluk, ash nazg gimbatul,
    Ash nazg thrakatuluk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.