Install Arc
Options

<The Older Dragons> PvE, Age 30+

2»

Comments

• Options
    regalthusregalthus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Got me a beta code and downloading now. This will be the earliest I've jumped on an MMO, so hopefully I can be a part of some cool things here!
  • Options
    maddllamamaddllama Member Posts: 223 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    It was fun Reg. Glad to have you with us.
    5444373MbVxa.png
    @kmhknight

My campaign: The Madness Plague.
    My quest: Blacklake Gold

My guild: "The Older" Age 30+, Casual
  • Options
    grapeyougrapeyou Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Just sent in an App.
    Proud Member of Hair Club for men.
    Oh wait... I mean the Older Dragons?
    5449631NHZIB.png
  • Options
    chadillac5chadillac5 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 61
    edited March 2013
    Just heard you on Neverwinter Online Crossroads Podcast. The way you describe your guild, makes me curious to check it out. I love guilds that use voice chat to just hang out, along with quests and such. Well done!
  • Options
    shoutr02shoutr02 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Sorry, miss post. i dont know how to delete my post.
    I'm a Japanese player in Japan. My main playing time is
    on weekday 20:00~0:00 (UTC +9 hours)(JST) /4:00 ~8:00 (PDT)
    on weekend 9:00~18:00 and 20:00~0:00 (UTC +9 hours)(JST) /17:00~2:00 and 4:00 ~8:00(PDT)
    If your time meet it, feel free to message for me. By my poor English, i will try to communicate ;)
  • Options
    aandrethegiantaandrethegiant Member Posts: 3,366 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    It was great to have Madlamma on the NOCS. You guys are lucky to have such a good guy as guild leader, and Mad knows what he wants to do with his guild.

If ya'll see Tyrs Paladium around town, and seek adventure - feel free to holla. Hope to do some scheduled content with ya'll upon game launch!

Wishing the very best to The Older Dragons!

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Neverwinter Online Guild
    No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!
    Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | NEVERWINTER GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!
  • Options
    dark4blooddark4blood Member Posts: 783 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I would love to join this guild as I have also moved on from TOR. I am playing STO also and would love to have a guild in Neverwinter. I am 34, I haven't bought a founder title yet but will consider it when a date is announced for the game's release.
  • Options
    chadillac5chadillac5 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 61
    edited March 2013
    I agree with you Aandre, I have really been enjoying your show. I wish there was one every week.
  • Options
    zaketrinzaketrin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I applied. Got to the screen that states a conformation email will be sent. At this point. I get an error message. I tried to apply again but get a message that the email address is already used. I'm stuck in limbo. Without an opportunity to confirm my email address, the application cannot move forward. Any advice?
  • Options
    grapeyougrapeyou Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Hey Zake, recover your password and type in your e-mail, its possible you may have signed up for enjin already. Give that a try and go from there. They will send you a recovery e-mail to change your password. Do so, and log in with your email address and new password! Let me know how it goes.
    5449631NHZIB.png
  • Options
    zaketrinzaketrin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    TY, worked great. I can access web site
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    zaketrin wrote: »
    TY, worked great. I can access web site
    np Anytime!
    5449631NHZIB.png
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Glad to have all these folks along for the ride. Dark, you are more than welcome to apply to our community anytime you want.

Aandre... thanks for the show and allowing me to be on it. It was a great experience.
    5444373MbVxa.png
    @kmhknight

• Options
    edited April 2013
  • Options
    nimayianimayia Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Tried to fill in, but the email never showed up. :c
    Oh, ok. Received the email. Nevermind. lol
    23.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Got it... thanks for applying!
    5444373MbVxa.png
    @kmhknight

• Options
    raal1raal1 Member Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Thanks for the invite. Looking forward to gaming with all of you.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Lots of new people joining up, can't wait to meet you all on BW4 :) (or launch for non-gotn/hotn)
    5449631NHZIB.png
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    bump for BW4!
    5449631NHZIB.png
  • Options
    hromahroma Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Counting down the minutes now. I will be starting off a brand new adventure (Athor on the guild forums), so we'll have folks at all level ranges this weekend!
  • Options
    bomajoebomajoe Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I've submitted my application to the guild as boma. Looking forward to April 27th when I can begin playing for real. Hope to see you all in game soon.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Welcome Boma! And thanks everyone for making the guild a success.
    5444373MbVxa.png
    @kmhknight

• Options
    edited April 2013
    Congrats to Maddllama on 2nd place for the foundry competition during BW4!
    Check out Blacklake Gold when servers go live!
    5449631NHZIB.png
  • Options
    custov131custov131 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Interested in your guild. Will you also be on the Dragon shard like TOG will be? The shard name seems to be made for you considering the guild name:) I would enjoy getting the hang of the game first before joining a guild. Shame they've multiple shards at the start, hopefully I won't have to chose before I've even started playing.

I don't know where to go yet, but I would enjoy having options and would be great if the "Veteran" guilds could work together. :)

Any idea or you are also having (lots of) players from Europe?
  • Options
    aandrethegiantaandrethegiant Member Posts: 3,366 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Do ya'll have a shard figured out yet Maddllama? Tyrs will be on Mindflayer if yer interested to join us :)

(at some point they will combine shards so it wont matter in the long term...)

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Neverwinter Online Guild
    No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!
    Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | NEVERWINTER GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!
  • Options
    babooshkaababooshkaa Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hi there,

Like many I guess I am searching for the shoe that fits. There seems to be many good quality guilds in NW right now and that's a great thing for the community.

May I ask a few questions so that I get a better feel for what you are about?

- You use mumble, is this mandatory, preferred, optional etc?
    - It looks like you are mostly a US-East Coast kin, what mix would you say you had of members further afield? Just to see how many you may have online in different time zones.
    - Do you have any members who get involved in RP from time to time (RP-Casual)
    - Would you class yourselves as PvE Casual?

Cheers
    D
  • Options
    massytalkmassytalk Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Wouldn't this be called The Elder Dragons? lol

I like the idea since I'm over 30!
    Did I miss what shard you are on?
  • Options
    koric316koric316 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    The Older Dragons are still looking for good people.
    Join the Older Dragons at The Older
    We're always Recruiting.