test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Order of the Raven | Casual Guild | Awesome Community!

scrolltro0lscrolltro0l Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 233 Bounty Hunter
nw_emblem.png

"There would be no storm ...

...Suaib knew this much. If you were to ask him how he knew, he'd quickly respond, "I can smell it." And were you to inquire further on the subject, you wouldn't get too far because, "you see Dnizion, a smell is a hard thing to teach." But all Dnizion could smell was the nauseating quelaerel-stained wood, salted by the calm seawater beneath the ship. Following the demise of Luskan, most of Waterdeep's northern trade routes were diverted to Neverwinter. Though there was quicker coin to be made south of The Sword Coast, affluent families, such as the Raventrees, could afford to invest. Aboard the 'Lucky Maiden', were three members from House Raventree: Suaib, Astrid, and Dawson, each with their own asset of gold and exotic goods, particularly food. The venture was well-planned and well-funded, but no amount of wealth or degree of preparation can save a man from unexpected disaster. Particularly not of one that smells...

...of rotting flesh."

- Excerpt from History of House Raventree.

Order of the Raven is a semi-roleplay guild for the dynamic player. Though we look forward to immersing ourselves in the rich world of Neverwinter, we always prioritize the needs of the player behind the character. If you love meeting new people while being part of a tight-knit community, this is the guild for you!

Guildpage:
Shard:
Mindflayer
Play-Style:
Semi-Roleplay, Social, PvE, PvP
Communication:
In-Game, Teamspeak, Forums
Primary Region(s):
USA, Europe
Ages:
Any! (see guidelines)

nw_laggygamerz.png
LaggyGamerz (abbreviated, 'LGz') is a multi-gaming community that operates with the same guidelines as Order of the Raven, just on a larger scale. Because Order of the Raven is under the LaggyGamerz umbrella, we benefit from a player-base and assets that would otherwise be unavailable to smaller groups. This integration gives players a very organized, time-efficient, experience and the opportunity to meet people for adventures beyond Neverwinter.

To find out more about LaggyGamerz, visit our website at www.LaggyGamerz.com
LGz Assets:

nw_guidelines.png
As a casual gaming community, the last thing we want to do is ruin your gaming experience. So, we’ve put together the most minimal and basic guidelines to maintain that warm and fuzzy feel.
1. Be Nice: Please!

2. Be Mature: LaggyGamerz has traditionally been made up of adult players. Though we have no age-restrictions, we ask that you have an acceptable level of maturity before considering to join.

3. Communication: We ask that all talks be in English. Furthermore, be sure to use sub-channels (such as party channel and whisper) whenever possible to avoid spamming. The same goes for Teamspeak.

4. Reputation/Respect: With the the guild name on your shoulders (or rather, over your head), we’re counting on you to set the standards. Be a polite and helpful scholar of Neverwinter, and you will earn recognition!

nw_joining.png
We've consolidated instructions for joining the guild into one page! There are three easy steps to follow to get yourself into the guild.

Join Instructions Page: http://laggygamerz.com/games/neverwinter/join

If you have any problems, the quickest way to contact us is through the LaggyGamerz Forum.
Member of Order of the Raven Guild

scroll_sig.png
lgz_sig.png
Post edited by scrolltro0l on

Comments

• Options
    anonphoturisanonphoturis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    nw_represent.png
    Show off your guild to the world, in style!

Neverwinter:
    neverwinter_sig.png
    [HTML]neverwinter_sig.png[/HTML]

LaggyGamerz:
    lgz_sig.png
    [HTML]lgz_sig.png[/HTML]
  • Options
    logit3ch23logit3ch23 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Bump :cool:
  • Options
    creepermancreeperman Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    join us we slay dragons and chew bubble gum and were all out of bubble gum MUAHAHAHAHHAHAA(p.s. we might have cookies as well)
    JUMP ON MY SWORD WHILE YOU CAN EVIL I WONT BE AS GENTLE

neverwinter_sig.png
  • Options
    scrolltro0lscrolltro0l Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 233 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Hey guys, thanks for the support!

I'm also looking for suggestions for the guildpage url. It would be located at laggygamerz.com/<here>/. I was originaly thinking '/nw' but that's way too short. We could also do '/raven'.

Suggestions, comments, cookies? Please drop dem below!

scroll_sig.png
    lgz_sig.png
  • Options
    goldenlugergoldenluger Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Good to see the LGz up and running on Neverwinter:cool:
  • Options
    albinatekla94albinatekla94 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Great to see you've got this up and running. :)
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    @ goldenluger
    LUGAMAN!!! So nice to see you here. Together, we shall emasculate our enemies, for the motherland! For those of you who haven't had the pleasure of being acquainted with Goldenluger, be sure to say hello to the co-admin of LGz.

@albinatekla94
    Great to see you here DeeDee!

scroll_sig.png
    lgz_sig.png
  • Options
    hafrianhafrian Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Laggygamerz is a community with mature players. Join to have fun

About the guild page I would go with raven
  • Options
    anonphoturisanonphoturis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Scroll! You owe me a post for eating my first one!
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Scroll! You owe me a post for eating my first one!

I really do! Thank you for sacrificing your post :)

scroll_sig.png
    lgz_sig.png
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Ok guys its time we start killing monsters and taking names so start joining are ranks

neverwinter_sig.png
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Finally got a chance to start on the guild page, you can check it out here: http://laggygamerz.com/raven

Most of the pages are just dummies I pulled off the tekkit tracker, so just ignore the content. I'm also looking for some feedback as to what is needed in those pages, especially the "home".

scroll_sig.png
    lgz_sig.png
  • Options
    otterbatchotterbatch Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    *pokes thread with a stick*
    neverwinter_sig.png
    lgz_sig.png
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    otterbatch wrote: »
    *pokes thread with a stick*

Hey, U copies my signachure!

Edit: oh wait, Anon kinda posted it....nvm.

scroll_sig.png
    lgz_sig.png
  • Options
    logit3ch23logit3ch23 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    bump because.
  • Options
    otterbatchotterbatch Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    -- because this an awesome guild that needs to be at the top.
    also, you thread stalkers should join us okay.
    neverwinter_sig.png
    lgz_sig.png
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    I've got the lore-friendly hierarchy up on the under-construction guildpage, check it out: http://laggygamerz.com/raven. Regarding obtaining those positions, I'll be appointing people to positions in-game. There will also be some more details as to what the responsibilities of each rank is.

scroll_sig.png
    lgz_sig.png
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    how do i join the guild on the webpage?
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    how do i join the guild on the webpage?

The website is still under development, all of the menu links, except home, point to the wrong place. However, even when we do have the 'Join' section done, it will only tell you how to contact guild leaders. In other words, the only way to join is in-game, the website is only going to be for sharing information to our members.

However, if members would like to converse outside the game, they can do so on our forums (which you're already in). So because you already have my contact info and are registered on the forum, all you need to do now is wait till the 30th :D

scroll_sig.png
    lgz_sig.png
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    thanks for the info
  • Options
    hueandcryhueandcry Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hiya! I'm very interested in joining. : ) I am loading up your website now.
    Love chatting and playing. Love joking around, conversing, and role-playing. I believe this is the guild for me.
    neverwinter_sig.png
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    well i hope you guys enjoy our guild we will have a "grand opening" on the 30th (we can always hope) so keep your heads up and we will eat all of your brains for the party (yes we are zombie dragon slayers any argument you have is invalid)
    well anyways congratulation and i hope you guys enjoy us (p.s. i'm gonna be the bad-*** with the giant sword)
    hope to see you guys in the guild ^^

neverwinter_sig.png
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Update: Got quite a bit of work done on the council page, check it out! http://laggygamerz.com/raven/roster/council

scroll_sig.png
    lgz_sig.png
  • Options
    shieldwardenshieldwarden Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I'd like to express my interest in joining this guild. I came a little late to participate in the betas, but I have a Hero of the North pack and plan to start playing on the 25th-26th. Would the Order of the Raven be interested in having a Drow Rogue join their ranks?

EDIT: Also, where did you get those awesome pictures for the Raventrees on the Council? Those are spiffy. :D
    "Living on the surface has been a strange adjustment for me. It's brighter, the colors are more varied and, well...
    less people are trying to kill me."
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    oh yay a fellow dark skin hay man we would love to have you join our guild but be sure to kill as many evil elfs as possible ^^
    but our fearless leader has a guardian pack so i don't really know if it will be up that soon as the 25th but ill make sure to tell him about you

reply to your last question well the raventree is a real NVW family name if you have read some of the forgotten realms books but the pictures you'l have to ask scroll troll about them

neverwinter_sig.png
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Would the Order of the Raven be interested in having a Drow Rogue join their ranks?
    If you have the stomach for adventure, hoarding treasures, and striking down your foes, then we would be more than happy to have you in our ranks!
    I have a Hero of the North pack
    You may want to check out this post: http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?32121-How-To-Neverwinter-Founder-s-Pack-Titles
    EDIT: Also, where did you get those awesome pictures for the Raventrees on the Council? Those are spiffy. :D
    We found the figures from around the web, but our amazing artist Yoshi (Astrid) transformed them into portraits! Be sure to sing her praise in-game. (Unfortunately, I now owe her two noble outfits in-game because of this, nobles can be quite demanding...)

scroll_sig.png
    lgz_sig.png
  • Options
    shieldwardenshieldwarden Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Well, I think I might jump in with a different guild. If anything changes though, I'll definitely let you guys know. ^__^
    "Living on the surface has been a strange adjustment for me. It's brighter, the colors are more varied and, well...
    less people are trying to kill me."
  • Options
    yoshiesyoshies Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Alright, we'll still be here if you change your mind! ^^ Good luck on your future adventures~
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    NOOOOOOOO DON'T GO DON'T LEAVE ME WITH THESE PEOPLE THEY WILL SKIN ME ALIVE PLEASE DON'T GO PLEASE PLEASE !!!!
    jk if you want to go to a different guild go ahead just know that you wont have nearly as fun because i wont be there so MUHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *Evil laugh*

neverwinter_sig.png
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Lol creeper, I think you're scaring them!

scroll_sig.png
    lgz_sig.png