test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Neverwinter Roleplayers - The Community Site for RPers

ainilome1ainilome1 Member Posts: 93 Arc User
edited November 2013 in The Moonstone Mask (PC)
nwrplogo3.png

Announcing Neverwinter Roleplayers, a hub for the new, the experienced, and even just the mildly curious!

Established by dedicated administrators who have spent the last months cultivating a foundational RP community, Neverwinter-RP.com offers all roleplayers a place to gather, get to know one another, share news and events, and expand their roleplaying opportunities. Our belief is that a community website is more than a URL - it lives and dies by its users.

So what can you expect from Neverwinter-RP.com?

Regular Updates

Columns, featurettes, and news relevant to Neverwinter's roleplaying community will grace our front page on a regular basis. We're on the lookout to expand our writing team, and we're already covering in-game events! We aim for Neverwinter-RP's front page to become a part of every Neverwinter roleplayer's daily read.

A Meeting Place

Whether you're guild is dedicated to roleplay, or just likes to spice up their normal gameplay with a bit of "RP-lite", you're encouraged to advertise on our recruitment forum where potential new members will be able to find the group that's right for them. Our events calendar is free to be utilized by all users, allowing them to post their events right to the sidebar module at any time for maximum exposure.

And of course, our chatroom ensures you always have other roleplayers to talk to!

A Repository of Creativity

With forums for active roleplay, character profiles and stories, art and videos, and a fully-featured wiki courtesy of the Hall of Records, Neverwinter-RP.com offers you a place to share your creativity with the entire community.

Unbiased Moderation

Neverwinter-RP is a place for all roleplayers in Neverwinter, and we plan to facilitate this without personal bias. Our rules don't exist to further a personal agenda, or to dictate how any individual should roleplay. All we ask is that you conduct yourself with cordiality and respect. All opinions are welcome, when presented in a civil manner!

Ultimately we want to provide roleplayers in Neverwinter with the strongest platform possible on which to build their future, but we need your support to do it! Whether you're a casual roleplayer or into full-time immersion, regardless of timezone, and even if you don't actively roleplay but love to talk about the lore, you're welcome to stop by, sign up, and introduce yourself. We expect our community to continue to grow as we approach launch, and hope that anyone interested in the roleplaying facets of Neverwinter will be a part of it!
ainisig.png
-= Dark Star Syndicate - Heavy RP, Dark Themes =-
WebsiteRecruitmentVideo
Administrator of Neverwinter Roleplayers Fansite. Join us!
Post edited by ainilome1 on

Comments

• xanipumaxxanipumax Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    *thumbs up*
    puma-2_zps844558d9.png
    Admin/Writer for Neverwinter Roleplayers Guild Leader for The Veiled Mist
  • doctorcomicsdoctorcomics Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Thank you both for all the hard work, not just in the past but to come.

I'll put a link up on the 7vT website and see y'all there.
  • heathenhammer9heathenhammer9 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 144 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Great looking site, well done!
  • madelineblackmadelineblack Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Looks very neat!
  • xanipumaxxanipumax Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Guilds that are RP Oriented please swing by we would love to put you on the list of active guilds recruiting!
    puma-2_zps844558d9.png
  • ainilome1ainilome1 Member Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    The Mercenary Lorekeeper dropped by to tell us that The Gnolls are Coming in the first installment of our reoccurring in-character lore article. Take his advice or you might end up gnoll chow!
    ainisig.png
    WebsiteRecruitmentVideo
    edited April 2013
    puma-2_zps844558d9.png
  • astralechoastralecho Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Really glad to see how quickly the community has grown, and that was before today's big announcement! While I personally won't be hosting an event for the next beta weekend due to the limitations on access and the sudden pre-open-beta crunch period, there's certainly plenty of discussion to crop up as the game nears it's "launch".

I highly encourage anyone interested in or even just curious about roleplaying in Neverwinter to sign up. Everyone has been really friendly, and it's great having so many D&D lore buffs in one place while I'm trying to solidify my grasp on the setting.
    astralsig.png
    WebsiteRecruitment
    edited April 2013
    One of our awesome community members, Ama'al (aka: @selaral), is hosting a fanart contest at the Neverwinter Artists deviantART group. In edition a Zstore prize provided by Ama'al the winner(s) will be featured on the Neverwinter-RP.com front-page.

To learn more, check out Ama'al's announcement post. You don't need to be a roleplayer to enter, so spread the world! I'm really looking forward to seeing all the entries.
    ainisig.png
    WebsiteRecruitmentVideo
  • injustice04injustice04 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Neverwinter-RP is growing everyday, its great to see so many people involved in RP!

Good times are ahead of us ;)
    edited April 2013
    Visual artists have been covered, how about the wordsmith's?

The first installment of our reoccurring Writing Challenges is up. Come tell us about your character's arrival in Neverwinter .
    ainisig.png
    WebsiteRecruitmentVideo
    edited April 2013
    I see many RP Guilds on the Official Forums! That is great! If you would like to join us at the website that would be awesome too, the community has been great and we are gearing up for our April guild leaders meeting. We have some contests going on and best of all other RPers to enjoy your time with so come check us out!
    puma-2_zps844558d9.png
    edited April 2013
    Hin. What the heck is a hin? The Mercenary Lorekeeper stops by to give us a lesson in hin-ology.

Super happy to see how well our community is going. New members joining every day, lore discussion and roleplay to be had. So spread the word to your guildmates, drop by and say hello.
    ainisig.png
    WebsiteRecruitmentVideo
  • bloodgambitbloodgambit Member Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hin are win. That's what hin are.

@Maekada in-game

Formerly MaekadaFolay on the forums.
  • piratedrugallpiratedrugall Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 45
    edited April 2013
    Yep yep, props to the RP site, it's good fun and good people. :P
  • gillrmngillrmn Member Posts: 7,800 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    *Ahem*

People I don't really understand that D&D fans are not joining this RP community. There are few but cooperative RPers.

There may be some misconceptions so let me clear them:-

• No this is not the exclusive website for RP guilds. RP guilds are present, but anyone can join it.
    • It is not exclusive community. Everyone is invited as long as they follow the forum rules like any other forum. (As long as they like RP)
    • People there are not in character 24x7.
    • If you are thinking you are intimidated thinking it is something, then that thing this thing is not.

So join up and we can share our RP thoughts, ideas, concept --- and we can organize some events sometimes too!!! Afterall you are D&D crowd!!!
    edited April 2013
    I had to re-read the 4th misconception a couple times...

@Maekada in-game

edited April 2013
    I had to re-read the 4th misconception a couple times...
    I could have explained more, but resisted the temptation:-

If you are intimidated thinking it is something you are thinking, then that thing which you are thinking this thing is not.
    edited April 2013
    Yeah, that didn't help in the slightest @_@

Better way to phrase it: Don't be intimidated, because there's nothing you should be intimidated by!

@Maekada in-game

edited April 2013
    Yeah, that didn't help in the slightest @_@

Better way to phrase it: Don't be intimidated, because there's nothing you should be intimidated by!

My bardic sense says there is no spoon in that sentence! >.<
    Nothing rhymes with nothing! intimidated is used twice but s not rhymed!
    edited April 2013
    Is your bardic sense anything like that kid in The Matrix?

@Maekada in-game

edited April 2013
    Is your bardic sense anything like that kid in The Matrix?
    "You can bend my spoon, but you will never bend my SPOONYNESSS" :D
  • daeneradaenera Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I'm generally a shy person (Until you get to know me) but I have to say the RP community at http://neverwinter-rp.com/home made me feel comfortable and welcome both as an artist and beginning role-player! I am happy to have this site on my Favs bar ;)
    *hugs*
    Healing the world one *hug* at a time!
  • addy1967addy1967 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    awesome!! Look forward to meeting you guys ingame
  • jelekjelek Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Guys if you haven't already, head over to their site, Number 1 source for all roleplayers to come together and just enjoy eachothers company as well as allow us all to benefit from the many and grand events that will start to appear once the game releases. If your not there your missing out!
  • addy1967addy1967 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    jelek wrote: »
    Guys if you haven't already, head over to their site, Number 1 source for all roleplayers to come together and just enjoy eachothers company as well as allow us all to benefit from the many and grand events that will start to appear once the game releases. If your not there your missing out!

Great, will do ;)
  • astralechoastralecho Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Big congrats to Neverwinter-RP for breaking 100 members today!
    astralsig.png
    WebsiteRecruitment
    edited April 2013
    astralecho wrote: »
    Big congrats to Neverwinter-RP for breaking 100 members today!

Huzzah!

You guys are awesome, thank you for all your support.
    ainisig.png
    WebsiteRecruitmentVideo
  • sarnielsarniel Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    A lovely site with lovely people! Thanks for hosting the guild leader meeting today!
  • essessessessessess Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Thank you for the work that your community has put in to help enhance roleplay and bring people together in this game. You have oodles of great information made available to all, and your work on building ties between the roleplay guilds will surely pay off in a more rich experience for all.
    1635722.jpg
    Shadow - A secret Neverwinter Cabal for those who thirst for wealth and power.