test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Neverwinter Roleplayers - The Community Site for RPers

2»

Comments

• wyndewynde Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Great group of people and I am proud to say that myself and Haven's Point are proud members of the Neverwinter RP Community!!
    Seyena-Signature.png

Haven's Point- Not just another guild! We are a community, a town...a family!
  • nicothedwarfnicothedwarf Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Is Writing Challenge #1 still open for submissions? And I look forward to contributing to this community as well! Thank you for providing such a wonderful outlet!
  • ainilome1ainilome1 Member Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I've made a post in the general forum about it but just to include it here:

The Neverwinter Roleplaying community has voted: MINDFLAYER will act as our unofficial roleplaying shard during the early days of Neverwinter. We understand that the shards are temporary but wanted to organize to maximize RP at launch.

You can read the full news post here. Hope to see you all there!
    ainisig.png
    -= Dark Star Syndicate - Heavy RP, Dark Themes =-
    WebsiteRecruitmentVideo
    Administrator of Neverwinter Roleplayers Fansite. Join us!
  • essessessessessess Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Sounds like Mindflayer is the place to be!

Now the real question is: Did we all choose Mindflayer because it sounded cool, or are we all just under some superb mental compulsion?

1635722.jpg
    Shadow - A secret Neverwinter Cabal for those who thirst for wealth and power.
  • faceplantmikefaceplantmike Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Cool! I'll be there on the 27th :)
  • marzipanikmarzipanik Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Server is up in just under 3 hours! I hope everyone is prepped! :o
    RookBannerFinal_zpsc8b09fb3.png
  • therajtheraj Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hey! I'm really excited that there is such a good RP community building. I *really* want to have a good immersive rp environment for this game and it can only come from us, the players. You guys rock. I look forward to joining the open beta and meeting you all soon.
    edited April 2013
    Day one of head-start and I already saw RP happening around Neverwinter. It's pretty darn amazing. And after just hitting 100 members last week we are already pushing 200. I'm so thankful for our awesome community.

The Mercenary Lorekeeper has visited us again with another lore post, this one focusing on Deities of the Hin.
    ainisig.png
    WebsiteRecruitmentVideo
  • snottlingsnottling Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hey guys!

Just wondering... seeing most of your avatars are Drow... well... that makes me a bit hesitant to join. Asides from that, I'm happy to see so many RP'ers out there. :)
    Path of Bone
    Handle: snottling
    Short code: NW-DHRY3YX3N
    edited April 2013
    snottling wrote: »
    Hey guys!

Just wondering... seeing most of your avatars are Drow... well... that makes me a bit hesitant to join. Asides from that, I'm happy to see so many RP'ers out there. :)

We're a fansite, not a guild, so our members are 100% varied.

Super excited to say that we hit 200 members a couple days ago, lots of new members settling in and getting to know each other. Our chat box is almost always busy, come say hello!
    ainisig.png
    WebsiteRecruitmentVideo
    edited May 2013
    Our May RP Guild Spotlight is up! Anipuma interviews Seven Against Thay and learns what makes them tick.
    ainisig.png
    WebsiteRecruitmentVideo
    edited May 2013
    Your companion follows practically to the Nine Hells and back but who are they? What brought them to your side and why do they follow so willingly? Or do they at all?

Berryshine is back with Writing Challenge #2.
    ainisig.png
    WebsiteRecruitmentVideo
    edited May 2013
    So excited to say that in just two weeks we've added another 300 members to our site, bringing us to 500 :D

We've got lore articles, character creation guides, events and all kinds of things going on. If you're a role-player and haven't stopped by the say hello yet, you totally should.
    ainisig.png
    WebsiteRecruitmentVideo
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited May 2013
    Moving this to Moonstone Mask per request. Cheers!
    edited May 2013
    Thanks, Zeb!
    ainisig.png
    WebsiteRecruitmentVideo
    edited June 2013
    If you haven't seen them yet don't miss our June guild spotlights. This time Anipuma has featured two guilds, Haven's Point of Mindflayer and Mythweavers of Dragon.

If you're the leader of a roleplay guild and would like to be featured on our front page please reach out to us!
    ainisig.png
    WebsiteRecruitmentVideo
    edited June 2013
    The Mercenary Lorekeeper is back again, this time to tell us about The Shadowfell.
    ainisig.png
    WebsiteRecruitmentVideo
  • krapmyselfskrapmyselfs Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    ainilome1 wrote: »
    The Neverwinter Roleplaying community has voted: MINDFLAYER will act as our unofficial roleplaying shard during the early days of Neverwinter. We understand that the shards are temporary but wanted to organize to maximize RP at launch.
    essessess wrote: »
    Sounds like Mindflayer is the place to be!

Now the real question is: Did we all choose Mindflayer because it sounded cool, or are we all just under some superb mental compulsion?

That's funny, I chose Mindflayer and I was asking the other day if any of the servers was the designated RP realm.

CTHULHU!!!!! *shakes fist at sky
  • sominatorsominator Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Awesome site! Love what you all are doing here!
    Proud member of Team Fencebane, official guild of the unofficial Neverwinter Adventure Hour!
  • emsquared81emsquared81 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Stoked to have found this... is there some place specific the RPers hang-out IG?

Just registered at NWRP too so I'll poke around there.
  • xanipumaxxanipumax Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    RP Guilds looking to gain more members should check us out we have over 700 RPers signed up on the site!
    puma-2_zps844558d9.png
    Admin/Writer for Neverwinter Roleplayers Guild Leader for The Veiled Mist
    edited August 2013
    If you haven't been by to catch up on the Mercenary Lorekeeper's warning about The Feywild now's the time.

Come by and say hello ^^
    ainisig.png
    WebsiteRecruitmentVideo
  • jerseyimperatorjerseyimperator Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Glad to see RP isn't dead in this "hurry up and gimmie loot" world we're in. Its like finding my own Iruladoon
    Follow Mez and Rasia as they encounter friends and foes in a constantly shifting environment where allies could be foes and death awaits those who aren't prepared.

http://www.jerseyimperator.com

1663121-256-k615054.jpg
  • sylvialynnsylvialynn Member Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I would love to join but can not as my email is one digit too long for registration. I have started The Order of the Ruby Rose on Dragon. A guild for followers of Sune and was hoping to find some RPers to join.
  • mitsubachimitsubachi Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Awesome to see this still kicking.
    edited September 2013
    I'm afraid the registration is handled by the Enjin system, so we have no control over that :/ I'd suggest making a new email to register with. Enjin handles communication very well, the only thing it uses your email for is updates so you'd not miss anything by using a secondary email.

And! The Mercenary Lorekeeper is back again to tell us about Elves and Eladrin. Check it out on our front page!
    ainisig.png
    WebsiteRecruitmentVideo
  • dextrinosdextrinos Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Sad to see this thread decline a bit, but hopefully when I hop in-game I'll find that the RP community isn't in quite the same state.
  • daellusdaellus Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I would highly seek out the Neverwinter Roleplay website listed above. There is a guild recruitment section and threads that detail where you can pick up some RP. Currently, I am aware of a couple RP guilds that are trying to form " alliances" that will ( we all hope), improve communication in amongst our respective clans. This will hopefully bloom into inter-guild relations and promote larger scale story arcs.