test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Account Error!

2»

Comments

• Options
    malochaimalochai Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I did the activation link and still can't log in. I've flushed my DNS and restarted my computer since then, and nothing. haven't even gotten anything back from Support. =[
  • Options
    beliallavi666beliallavi666 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    :( this sucks.... im so excited about the game...
  • Options
    erebus2075erebus2075 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    since founders makes for good beta testers -.- companies have completely forgotten what beta's are for and are now using them as a part of their scam mechanic to squice out money from people before they even deliver a product and then refuse refunds if they deliver a bad product which people didnt want ....
  • Options
    strix456strix456 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Thanks Leodave88 id been clicking the link with no luck but then tried clicking it while logged in and it worked.
  • Options
    corloc1corloc1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Lol you all got screwed. there is no BW4 its all a hoacs to steal your monies ! MUHAHAAHA
  • Options
    eternalpietyeternalpiety Member Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    erebus2075 wrote: »
    since founders makes for good beta testers -.- companies have completely forgotten what beta's are for and are now using them as a part of their scam mechanic to squice out money from people before they even deliver a product and then refuse refunds if they deliver a bad product which people didnt want ....
    more and more companies doing this but people still fork out the cash, sometimes without even trying the game once! why when they wouldn't buy other productd that way? still could be worse, the developers ofpath of exlie scammed a load of their customers for $1000 dollars for these sort of packs.