test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Account Error!

micdaraumicdarau Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited April 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
I got this error
nv_error.jpg
Mailed the custom service, but the reply was bahhh: You should expect a response from us within 3-4 business days.
ffs.. and I tried all the things in forum sayed, nothing helped.
The Proclaimers - (I'm gonna be) 500 miles
Post edited by micdarau on

Comments

• vestinious1vestinious1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Restart your PC and try again, other then that I dont know if its due to you not being a Founder possibly ?
  • micdaraumicdarau Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Restart your PC and try again, other then that I dont know if its due to you not being a Founder possibly ?
    Are you joking to me? I played all 3 BW and now I get this error, and 0 help!
    I tried all the things they suggested,

The port info for download and running the game are:

IP range: 208.95.184.0/22
    Ports: TCP/7000-7500

If using the torrent download: Ports: TCP: 6881-6999 & 80

Other options:

You can try running Options > Force Verify on the game launcher menu, let that complete and try again.

You can try disabling on-demand patching in Options on the game launcher and try the game again.

You can try reinstalling the game with the latest game client.

You can try adding the game folder/files to your exceptions list in your antivirus and firewall software. Please see the help menu or support website for the software that you use if you aren't sure how to do it.

At your own risk, you may have to disable your antivirus, firewall, and other security software temporarily while you download, install, update, login to, and play the game. Sometimes the security software will block it or throttle it, no matter what you try or even if you try to add exceptions for the game files in your security software.

-> You can try flushing your DNS to help with connection issues.

1) Press the Windows Key + R

Should bring up Run window.

2) Type in cmd and press Enter

A black command prompt window should appear.

3) Type in ipconfig /flushdns and press Enter.
    And Nothing..
    The Proclaimers - (I'm gonna be) 500 miles
    edited April 2013
    Why would i be trying to joke you ?, I cant tell if you are Founder member as you dont have a forum title.

Only trying to help here, looking at the list you have tried I really dont know whats next.
    Just to confirm can you login to the webpage account section ?
  • arodatobasarodatobas Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    micdarau wrote: »
    Are you joking to me? I played all 3 BW and now I get this error, and 0 help!
    I tried all the things they suggested,

The port info for download and running the game are:

IP range: 208.95.184.0/22
    Ports: TCP/7000-7500

If using the torrent download: Ports: TCP: 6881-6999 & 80

Other options:

You can try running Options > Force Verify on the game launcher menu, let that complete and try again.

You can try disabling on-demand patching in Options on the game launcher and try the game again.

You can try reinstalling the game with the latest game client.

You can try adding the game folder/files to your exceptions list in your antivirus and firewall software. Please see the help menu or support website for the software that you use if you aren't sure how to do it.

At your own risk, you may have to disable your antivirus, firewall, and other security software temporarily while you download, install, update, login to, and play the game. Sometimes the security software will block it or throttle it, no matter what you try or even if you try to add exceptions for the game files in your security software.

-> You can try flushing your DNS to help with connection issues.

1) Press the Windows Key + R

Should bring up Run window.

2) Type in cmd and press Enter

A black command prompt window should appear.

3) Type in ipconfig /flushdns and press Enter.
    And Nothing..

This beta is for FOUNDERS ONLY ! so u cant play or patch the game, unless you are a founder or have founder friend beta key !
    edited April 2013
    arodatobas wrote: »
    This beta is for FOUNDERS ONLY ! so u cant play or patch the game, unless you are a founder or have founder friend beta key !

Thank you.
  • kimberixkimberix Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    unfortunately, it also means that you cannot download the latest patch without having either a key or the founders pack.

Probably only an issue for those people desperate to get a key for this weekend and finding that, even if they get one, then have a 4GB patch to download.
  • virsin86virsin86 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hey guys, my friend gave me a founders friend key that I activated a few weeks ago.
    I played one beta weekend with it, but now when I try to login and I get the Account Error message.
    Was that friend key only good for one weekend?
  • kilo418kilo418 Member Posts: 823 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    virsin86 wrote: »
    Hey guys, my friend gave me a founders friend key that I activated a few weeks ago.
    I played one beta weekend with it, but now when I try to login and I get the Account Error message.
    Was that friend key only good for one weekend?

Beta keys are only good for 1 weekend.
  • virsin86virsin86 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    That answers my question, although a bummer... haha thanks!
  • tomtenztomtenz Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    1 weekend? That
  • hcluckhcluck Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Are the servers even up? I still get this error, and i have received the emails. And I am a founder.
  • worwyzird1worwyzird1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I seem to be having the same problem...
  • piratehunter5piratehunter5 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I also am having the same problem.
  • constableodoconstableodo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I am a founder. I purchased the $60 pack today. The pack is associated with my account and I get the sam error. Any Help?
  • barq1barq1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I have purchased the $60 pack and I too am haveing the error.
  • cowcowoinkcowcowoink Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Anyone still getting the error, look under your account, go to payment history (or something under Zen) and see what it says. I bought mine today around 12pm and it is stuck at 'paypal is reviewing this payment'. Don't bother sending a ticket in as they will just it can take up to 24 hours. I'd guess everyone is having that same problem today.
  • magicgasmmagicgasm Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1
    edited April 2013
    I am also having the same problem...never played any other beta weekends, submitted ticket few minutes ago after trying everything for an hour and says will be looked at in 3-4 days...so after beta weekend is over.
  • leodave88leodave88 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I've got the same issue. I’ve purchased ‘Guardian of Neverwinter’ pack and I can’t get into the game.
  • constableodoconstableodo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    My transaction is complete and the money has been taken from my account. It even has a thank you for supporting and playing neverwinter.

I clicked the option to show all games. Neverwinter is not in the list. Is it up and running?
  • hcluckhcluck Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Well this is odd. My guardian is on a different account. Got in and the game is patching.
  • macbludd13macbludd13 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    all i can say is, that for all these problems, i would like at least some kind of compensation for them taking my money and not giving me what was promised with the product. i just want to play...ha, the 'support' page was about as useful and a toilet paper boat....
  • leodave88leodave88 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Ok guys. I’ve written to support and after something like half an hour I’ve got reply with link which helped me to solve my problem. ONE IMPORTANT THING!: You have to be log into your account when you are clicking this link. I hope you will get help too. See you in the game.
  • piratehunter5piratehunter5 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I got the same email and I had already done that when I bought my founders pack a month ago and what a shock it still wont let me in. To make matters even worse I cant log into support to get this fixed wow what a start.
  • jorundrjorundr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Things like this annoy me. It would be one thing if it was a beta key that had a problem. If you pay for something, you should get what you paid for. Even if it's just a weekend to play.
  • jorundrjorundr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I got it to work. Keep clicking that link to complete your transaction until you get an email notification. It's annoying but it worked for me. It seemed to work on the 4th attempt.
    edited April 2013
    That worked for me also thanks jorundr.
  • navyrokelcolenavyrokelcole Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I want a refund now if I cant get into beta. I paid my 60$ and now you cheat me I could care less about the crappy in game BS give me my money or my beta I paid for it and its mine. Waiting 3-4 days for a response from you is unsat you thieves. I checked my bank account and sure enough you took my money. And on transaction history it shows paid for but you thieves wont give me whats mine.

REFUND NOW.
  • moon497moon497 Member Posts: 3
    edited April 2013
    I got the same thing happen to me, now I'm trying to get it to work...
  • savvycatsavvycat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I am having the exact error issue today, I purchased the guardian pack a few hours ago. I received two emails one from paypal confirming purchase and one from perfectworld detailing the transaction was processed. I have not received any email with a link to redeem or activate my purchase which I assume is the problem or am I misunderstanding this?
  • beliallavi666beliallavi666 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    bought Heroes of the North pack and also cant log in... dont have an activation link... maybe that is my problem? any help would be awesome.