test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[E-Mail Issue] Not Receiving BW4 Emails? ==> Post Here! <==

tacc4990tacc4990 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 161 Bounty Hunter
edited April 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
Has anyone else NOT received this email yet? I purchased the $60 guardian pack and I've yet to receive the BW4 email but friends have gotten it.
Post edited by tacc4990 on

Comments

• Options
    kilo418kilo418 Member Posts: 823 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    tacc4990 wrote: »
    Has anyone else NOT received this email yet? I purchased the $60 guardian pack and I've yet to receive the BW4 email but friends have gotten it.

I have received no email in regards to BW4 :(
  • Options
    vestinious1vestinious1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Double check spam filters but saying that I didnt get an email for BW3.
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited April 2013
    Notice:

If you're cleared for BW4 access and have not gotten any email notification in regards to the upcoming Beta Weekend 4, please post here to help the team resolve the issue. You may also feel free and want to make a Support Ticket by clicking on "Support" uptop this web site or emailing
    customerservice@perfectworld.com - be sure to include your account name and where you got your BW4 access. Do not include codes or passwords. No one will ever ask for your password and they will only ask for your Beta Code if they need it (if relevant).

Dev Team: I do not have BW4 access, please don't count my reply as one affected.
  • Options
    tacc4990tacc4990 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 161 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Thanks for the sticky. Hopefully we can get some Dev response here. I sent in an email to customer service like you said but it says I'll get a response in 3-4 business days which would mean after BW4 :( I just don't want to miss this weekend.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Same here. No email, but I was able to download the updated client with no issues
  • Options
    hosierman1hosierman1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 72
    edited April 2013
    I've not received any emails since buying my guardians pack before bw2 and have been able to access both bw's since then and download the update for the next, so there is nothing wrong with my account I must just not be on a mailing list or whatever :o
    Foundry quest NW-DKCR8S6GH
    Trouble at "The Rock" please play and review if you have the time, thanks
  • Options
    zaketrinzaketrin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I have not received an email. I have posted this fact in every thread on this issue. I submitted a customer service ticket (reference: 130320-000629, dated 3/20/13). I pretty much have abandoned hope. But, being the eternal optimist, I will post again.

Edit: e-mail box is now checked
  • Options
    tentatrixtentatrix Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Haven't received any mail either, got in closed beta 3 with a key received from Nvidia, since then bought the 3 founders packs, I guess my account is flagged to participate or should I still get notified by mail to get in?
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Anyone get theirs yet? Would be kinda nice to receive some official communication
  • Options
    dtrain69dtrain69 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    No email, But as said above i was able to install the patch.

Sent CS an email as well as a ticket.

Hopefully this gets resolved before the weekend starts.

New customer here and don't want this first impression to last.
  • Options
    oogee83oogee83 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    have access through HOTN pack but haven't recieved an email, even checked the junk folder
  • Options
    auzziemazzaauzziemazza Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    No email as well, however I was able to patch the game.
  • Options
    klaw10klaw10 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I just had a thought. Did you guys tick the box to subscribe to receive "information emails" when you set up your PW accounts?

I didn't and I have never received any beta weekend emails either.
    Sig_zpse9729709.png
  • Options
    gillrmngillrmn Member Posts: 7,800 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    klaw10 wrote: »
    I just had a thought. Did you guys tick the box to subscribe to receive "information emails" when you set up your PW accounts?

I didn't and I have never received any beta weekend emails either.

That is easily corrected by clicking here
    https://register.perfectworld.com/account

and then clicking the checkbox.
  • Options
    karischkarisch Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I have had access to all the BWEs so far and as far as i know i should have access to BWE4, but no email here for it, have checked settings and spam folder :D
    Sarcastic Malevolence
    Recruitment is CLOSED!!
  • Options
    horsepophorsepop Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    no email here

EDIT: just checked the box today
  • Options
    klaw10klaw10 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    It may be the cause of the issue can you guys say if your box is checked or not please.
    Sig_zpse9729709.png
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    My checkbox was not checked. It is now though.
  • Options
    zemdarkzemdark Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    No BWE4 email for me either. Also patcher will NOT update.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    I just got a reply from PWE Support this morning. They said my account was flagged correctly with Guardian of Neverwinter pack that I purchased and I was all set for BW4. The reason I didn't receive emails is cause I was opted out of receiving the emails like Klaw said.
  • Options
    dtrain69dtrain69 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I also received an CS ticket update stating that my account was linked to another email address???

One that i had never even heard of let alone use. Hopefully this is fixed before Beta starts
  • Options
    dagger2thugtrap7dagger2thugtrap7 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1
    edited April 2013
    I didn't receive any BW4 email invitation, but I had got BW3 invitation
  • Options
    zeppekizeppeki Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I don't have beta access email and I was in the last beta.
  • Options
    barndtbarndt Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hello.
    I have not recived my BW4 email yet. I got a friend key off my girlfriend, but nothing yet. pleace help.
  • Options
    kgwebzero1kgwebzero1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I have bought the guardian founders pack and have not received an email. I have got in contact with support and they acknowledged that my account was linked with the guardian pack but they could not send me an e-mail.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    I dont know if this will help but maybe check in your account to see if you have emails selected in the privacy area ?
    https://register.perfectworld.com/account
  • Options
    kgwebzero1kgwebzero1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Yea it is checked to receive. Nothing in the spam folder. I have not tryied to update today but last night i could not update.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Well I hope that you will now be able to update :)
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Crossing fingers and hoping i get off work early. I closed my support ticket over a week ago because they said i had the Guardian pack on my account. Really hoping they just did not throw a squirrel at me.
  • Options
    ghosty2aghosty2a Member Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Aint recieved any emails since the PWE/Cryptic merger.