test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Last person to post a reply wins.

Comments

• llelowyn13llelowyn13 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I think instead of hte 'last post' game we should all play the 'no more posts' game. Starting.... NOW.
    "A True Friend Stabs You in the Front."
    ~Oscar Wilde~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Look at what the Great Weapon Fighter can do, he's so OP!"
    ~Andy Velasquez~
  • random909random909 Member Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Oh darn. I just lost then.
  • leocrest24leocrest24 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Last!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "It's better to live one day as a lion, than a thousand years as a sheep."
    edited April 2013
    Nope. I'm the last one. Ha Ha Ha :3
  • sadgfhsadgfh Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    You were the last, last one. I am the current last.
    Let's pretend like my account name isn't just a random string of characters I got by punching my keyboard.
    edited April 2013
    You were last before me last time. Now I'm last. And the official winner. At last :)
  • sadgfhsadgfh Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    You think you were last, but your last, last has just been passed.
    Let's pretend like my account name isn't just a random string of characters I got by punching my keyboard.
    edited April 2013
    Alas, I am still last. But good try, you were last in the past. And you were last with class. :)
    edited April 2013
    I'll blast passed your past last, leaving you aghast by my unsurpassed vast morass of first class lasts.
    edited April 2013
    Oh my... that was fast. But you do certainly notice that I am, once again, and for all time, future and past, surely the last. :p
    edited April 2013
    I noticed that you were last, in the past. Alas, now i've attempted a fast last pass which hast amassed the brass for the last last. o.O
    edited April 2013
    I say, you have little chance of being last against my canon of glass. Even with your brass of high class from the past. I am still, fortunate to be last. :)
  • scorch36scorch36 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    This is madness!
    A pale light at dawn. A touch of white horizon. Shadows of light. The brotherhood of elites.
    Let the horizons run white, and shadows turn light.
    edited April 2013
    And you just lost with great sadness. Due to my badassness. :)
  • klaw10klaw10 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    lolcats-kitty-pidgin.jpg
    Sig_zpse9729709.png
    edited April 2013
    you people are crazy. Fortunately for us all i like crazy. XD :D
    A pale light at dawn. A touch of white horizon. Shadows of light. The brotherhood of elites.
  • magnusdagonmagnusdagon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    im back and im not black late a night last post before i sleep and dream of winning ha ha suck it :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2013
    The only thing sucking is your meaningless attempt at plucking some rhyming, genius post's place as the last reply. You post asinine words, insult my mastermind rhyme. Like the rest of the herd your now out of time, the last post is mine!
    edited April 2013
    Oh, so you thought I'd be green as an envious lime? Such things should be a crime. And at this time, the victory is indeed, MINE. :)
  • oliphantoliphant Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    You reek of spoiled wine and petty crime. Behold -- as my rhymes turn on a dime. Consider this a portent, a sign of the times; doomed in scripts angelic sublime...the last post is actually mine.
    edited April 2013
    You say your post is sublime, more like subprime. Your rhyme's last line will destabilize in time, like the fininacial market trying to mime that everythings fine. I tried to play nice, but now ill use some grime, comapairing your effort to the finicial industry bundling endeavour.. Back off, I claim the last post, this thread is mine.
    edited April 2013
    It is a crime to try to counteract the sublime with your subprime rhyme. time to stabilize this guys. For the prize, surprise surprise, in spite of your lies, and by the by, was fine, but in fact, the thread, in its entirety, and the victory that comes with, is mine. :)
  • oliphantoliphant Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I'll rise
    Take the bait
    And let fate
    Make it's mate
    In my traits
    That rate
    Most high

You repeat
    Your deceit
    Making meat
    Out of boiled
    Shoe leather
    and Lye

I've tried
    To be nice
    Merciful,
    Concise
    But the time
    Sorry friend
    is nigh

To declare
    With words
    Spare
    This sordid
    Affair
    Is closed
    And the thread
    is mine.
    edited April 2013
    <.<

I hate you
  • gillrmngillrmn Member Posts: 7,800 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    sadgfh wrote: »
    <.<

I hate you

Life is too short to hate anyone. And its too short to love everyone.
    edited April 2013
    gillrmn wrote: »
    Life is too short to hate anyone. And its too short to love everyone.

Lol, I was jk. I've been responding on a phone, then I saw his post and gave up.
  • govanatorukgovanatoruk Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    So.. this is still going eh?
  • magnusdagonmagnusdagon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    sadgfh wrote: »
    The only thing sucking is your meaningless attempt at plucking some rhyming, genius post's place as the last reply. You post asinine words, insult my mastermind rhyme. Like the rest of the herd your now out of time, the last post is mine!

well played sir, well played
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2013
    It is power that drives us. greed that fuels us. and love that destroys us. Hatred that fill love. and then disspare. To feel that we have lost the love that was once ours. That is pain. The pain that fill all that live on this earth. Fell this pain and then master it.
    edited April 2013
    oliphant wrote: »
    I'll rise
    Take the bait
    And let fate
    Make it's mate
    In my traits
    That rate
    Most high

You repeat
    Your deceit
    Making meat
    Out of boiled
    Shoe leather
    and Lye

I've tried
    To be nice
    Merciful,
    Concise
    But the time
    Sorry friend
    is nigh

To declare
    With words
    Spare
    This sordid
    Affair
    Is closed
    And the thread
    is mine.

If your going to rise to my level, you'll need to take enzyte. Think you'll match your rival? Not soon, but one day you might.
    You type in a tight column, kinda hard to read on my phone. A proper response I couldn't fathom, I was trying to postpone.
    Now i'm at a computer and I can read and type more clearly. I'll act like your tutor while obliterating you severely. It's time to reiterated my line. I have the last relpy, this thread is mine.