test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

no email

2»

Comments

• Options
    arnathosarnathos Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I would really appreciate an update/acknowledgment of this issue. I have yet to receive a response to my ticket nor have I receive an email. People who bought this after I did got all their stuff before I did. -1 to customer service thus far.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    arnathosarnathos Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Still nothing, bumping for someone from PWE to see as appears tickets are not being worked
    -
    I also installed STO and I have no free items in the store
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    so, on March 23rd I submit a ticket....
    "Hello I purchased my Founder's pack on March 16th and since there has been a change to the Hero of the North package. I did not get the email with all of the PWE Games Gift package items. The website states (quote) "Already bought a Hero of the North Founder's Pack? Then all of the following items are already yours! Check your email for redemption codes (the email should arrive by 3/22)." I looked in my spam folder, trash and still nothing. If someone could look into this and force resend the email it would be appreciated .

P.S. I did get my available items in game (bag, title, 2 million AD) just not the additional PWE game items.

Thanking you in advance, "
    -
    then updated my ticket on March 25th
    "Hello,

Just wondering if there is an update regarding my issue. I am well aware that you have had a very busy week end with PAX and BW3 but I would really like to benefit from the PWE gift package while waiting for launch. May people have received this package that have made their purchase after I did.

Thank you, "
    -
    Then updated ticket again on March 26th
    "Can I please get an update regarding this issue? You did get my money, some customer service in return would be appreciated. I still have yet to receive an email with my PWE Gift package.

I checked spam, trash, inbox, etc and nothing.

here is my transaction information:....."
    =
    =
    Today I get a response to my ticket
    "Hello,

Thank you for contacting Customer Service. Unfortunately, due to the overwhelming success, and subsequent support ticket spikes, we were unable to assist you with your BW3 issues before the weekend ended. We deeply apologize, and are working to improve our response time in the future. Thank you for your understanding.

-Cryptic Studios Support"
    -
    looking at support my ticket is now showing as resolved.....pathetic customer service to say the least.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    ghosty2aghosty2a Member Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Out of frustration and desparation, I went to the user control panel, to see if there was anything obvious I had missed in the way of selections that could be preventing from getting e-mails. all looked good, till i went to the My Settings\Networking\Event Reminders. When i clicked on the event reminders, it said I was not allowed to veiw this section. .... Huhhhh?????Why would I not be allowed to veiw what things, or rather what options, I have selected to be reminded of??? This could be the cause of why I am getting no e-mails notifieing me of up comeing events, such as Beta weekends or any other "events". Wonder how many others are also locked out of that section of the User CP?
  • Options
    snorri30snorri30 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    i've received the mail on monday with codes and all the other stuff
  • Options
    torianxariannetorianxarianne Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I sent in a support ticket linking directly to the page they set up concerning the redeem codes and asking why I haven't received one, if a bug or not. This is their reply:

Hello Jason

We have checked our records, and you appear to already be logged in and playing. Please let us know if you have any further problems.

xD
  • Options
    amorraamorra Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    It is the 28th. I have been checking my account (inbox and spam box) for the e-mail with no success. It seems putting in a support ticket is useless as they have been responded to as if the customer were asking about the actual beta access rather than the newly added "Other Game Goodies" that were added later. (Even if said customer was very clear about the nature of the ticket.)

I bought the founder's pack prior to this addition, so it is not as though I would be angry if it turned out to be a case of "new purchases only". The description however indicated everyone would be getting the new bonuses and I have not received hide nor hair of the extra game goodies. Clarification or some kind of communication would be grand.
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    amorra wrote: »
    It is the 28th. I have been checking my account (inbox and spam box) for the e-mail with no success. It seems putting in a support ticket is useless as they have been responded to as if the customer were asking about the actual beta access rather than the newly added "Other Game Goodies" that were added later. (Even if said customer was very clear about the nature of the ticket.)

I bought the founder's pack prior to this addition, so it is not as though I would be angry if it turned out to be a case of "new purchases only". The description however indicated everyone would be getting the new bonuses and I have not received hide nor hair of the extra game goodies. Clarification or some kind of communication would be grand.

I feel the same, I purchased before the extras, I will still play Neverwinter, I would just like to receive what other were offered per this website info. There is not even any acknowledgement from Devs/PWE or cust service. To top it off, I was sent a customer satisfaction survey after my initial ticket was status'd resolved....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    sominator wrote: »
    Hi everyone,

Thanks for letting us know! We're looking into this.

For the time being, please be sure to re-check the email associated with your Perfect World account. You can find out which email is attached to your account by heading to http://my.perfectworld.com/. :)

SO, aside from checking that my email is correct, which it is, what else can I do here to benefit from the other PWE Gift Package? Before you answer, I already sent 2 tickets, the first has a resolved status for whatever mind boggling reason because apparently this issue has ben resolved since BW3 is over? Seriously? So I created a 2nd ticket, not yet responded to, is this what I must expect from your customer service going forward?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    torianxariannetorianxarianne Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Wow, already 10 days since the codes were supposedly sent out o.o; Support tickets are being handled incorrectly and no official word on the matter.
  • Options
    vampiregoatvampiregoat Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I have never recieved anything from them and I bought the pack at beta 2 so I know the rep of PW and it has NEVER been good in my eyes.
  • Options
    dec0ydeaditedec0ydeadite Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    bump for fellow hotn, seems a little silly that most of us have gotten our codes but a few have not, would like to see some official responses.
    those dam_ HOTN players ruin everything.
    STRUGGLING? uMAD? QQ? NEED A GUIDE? GET SPOON FED HERE! NOMNOMNOM
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    OK,

so My issue has now been resolved via support. It took a week but the issue was resolved. It would appear that the reason I was not getting the email is because I was not subbed to the newsletter (fyi for those who did not get the codes if any).

My apologies to PWE and moderators as it seems it was partly my fault.

Thank you and we will meet again (on better topics hopefully).

G.C.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    darkdeathrapdarkdeathrap Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 57
    edited March 2013
    Still not got anything here :(
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    go under your accnt for PWE, in the Privacy section there is a box to check for newsletterm this is why I was not getting mine per support. Try adding a check mark there, also if you have no ticket open I would suggest opening on e with support
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    darkdeathrapdarkdeathrap Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 57
    edited March 2013
    arnathos wrote: »
    go under your accnt for PWE, in the Privacy section there is a box to check for newsletterm this is why I was not getting mine per support. Try adding a check mark there, also if you have no ticket open I would suggest opening on e with support

mine was ticked and already did ticket and was told to wait here
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    I feel your frustration, I waited a week but it did get resolved. I am not gonna lie that some gods must have been angered by my thoughts during the wait.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    amorraamorra Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    arnathos wrote: »
    Was really hoping my situation was similar, however the newsletter box was already selected when I checked. -sigh-