test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

no email

panthro8panthro8 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 66
edited March 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
announcement said we would have emails by the 22nd with the new perks of hotn pack but todays the 23rd and still no email. Guess this is the sloppy kind of service we can expect from pw last night it was cant get one time key. Seriously get it together guys or hire someone who can
Post edited by panthro8 on

Comments

• ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited March 2013
    Are you by any chance mixing this up with a SimCity issue? I seem to remember seeing an e-mail from them about the 22?
    That or please point me to the information about receiving an e-mail I haven't seen it and can't find it?

In any case you don't need an e-mail for the HotN upgrade. All of the upgrades are applied automatically and require no user-side alterations or acceptance. If such an e-mail was to go out it would merely state the differences between the packs as they were and as they are now presented. :)
  • torianxariannetorianxarianne Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    He's referring to this email: http://www.perfectworld.com/news/?p=839091
  • panthro8panthro8 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 66
    edited March 2013
    yes that's the one
  • ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited March 2013
    Silly me thinking that information would be on the Neverwinter website Haha.

I'll pass it on to the CM's to see what is going on. Sorry about that.
  • mysterionmysterion Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Hi i havent recieved my email yet either
    Why not try my first foundry mission with a good story if you fancy a adventure.
    The Rule of Lord Infernos
    NW-DC9P6Q161
    @blasteron01
  • hipolipolopigushipolipolopigus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Bumping, same issue T.T
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Want to know why Neverwinter is so laggy? Check out the "Latency" section in this thread.
  • kotlikotli Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 577
    edited March 2013
    Same here!
  • morhilanemorhilane Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 46
    edited March 2013
    Well, looks like it's a "general issues". I was starting to think that I delete the email or something.
  • sominatorsominator Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Hi everyone,

Thanks for letting us know! We're looking into this.

For the time being, please be sure to re-check the email associated with your Perfect World account. You can find out which email is attached to your account by heading to http://my.perfectworld.com/. :)
    Proud member of Team Fencebane, official guild of the unofficial Neverwinter Adventure Hour!
  • amorraamorra Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I have double checked the e-mail attached to the account. It is correct. Still no e-mail with the new perks that were added to the founder's package.
  • bryanschaeferbryanschaefer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Haven't received my email either. Checked the email associated with the account and it's the correct one. Even went through my junk folder to find nothing.

If it helps, I got my founder's pack some time ago. Perhaps it's only those who had gotten the founder's pack prior to the offer being made that haven't received the mails?
  • hawneehawnee Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 61
    edited March 2013
    I did receive the email also check spam folder mine ended up there and i did get it on the 22nd but i also waited and tried out the game on the 22nd then purchased the founder's pack.
  • hipolipolopigushipolipolopigus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    For those with Gmail, do a search with in:anywhere Neverwinter. Mine wasn't there, but yours may be.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Want to know why Neverwinter is so laggy? Check out the "Latency" section in this thread.
  • kotlikotli Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 577
    edited March 2013
    I haven't received my email, it not even in my Spam folder, I think you guys need to resend it to everyone.
  • darkdeathrapdarkdeathrap Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 57
    edited March 2013
    Im in the same boat, no e-mails at all about anything (other then the thanks for buying the founders pack
  • ghosty2aghosty2a Member Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Have not recieved any e-mails from PWE/Cryptic about any of the Betas or other NWO anouncements. Saw some other threds that it may be related to haveing Yahoo accounts, but from some of the response here, it seems G-mail is effected too. Whats worse, due to some others I know, this has effected those who have been selected for Alpha testing as well. This is, therefore, a serious problem that really deserves a priority for a solution. Well just my opinion any way.
  • jetahjetah Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I have checked my mail and I have not received a code to claim any of the items offered for other PWE games.
    Open the Launcher. Click Options near the top. Check Disable on-demand patching. This will download another couple of gigs.

Ability Scores || All Attribute Roll Combinations || My Cleric Stream \o/
  • torianxariannetorianxarianne Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Don't think the scheduled email sending actually happened xD
  • summersdaesummersdae Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I also have a yahoo account and have not seen the email for the PWE GAMES GIFT PACKAGE
    edited March 2013
    Still no word from PWE, bumping this to keep it up. We know you're looking into it, but how long does it take to find out what happened to the emails?

Good job, PWE. Good job.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • babylonbabylon Member, Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    No email here either. Also, I am looking at the correct email address associated with my account.

Inbox still empty.
    THIS IS CLERIC AGGRO IN BW3
  • arnathosarnathos Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I also have not received the extra PWE extras. I purchased my HOTN on March 16th, before they made the change to the package. Perhaps state if you have purchased the pack before or after the changes were made to the pack to see if this is related.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2013
    hawnee wrote: »
    I did receive the email also check spam folder mine ended up there and i did get it on the 22nd but i also waited and tried out the game on the 22nd then purchased the founder's pack.

Post Screenshot please as proof. I still havnt got mine.
    edited March 2013
    Email just came through with the title "Your Neverwinter Hero of the North Founder's Pack – Important Info!". Contains codes at the bottom.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • gr1mmangr1mman Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Still haven't received an email. Checked the spam filter as well just in case; nada!
  • dec0ydeaditedec0ydeadite Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    i got mine today, just contains info already posted on the forums, my guess is you guys want the email for the links to redeem your other items, they're in there. i'm sure you guys will get the email this week, just have to be patient.
    those dam_ HOTN players ruin everything.
    STRUGGLING? uMAD? QQ? NEED A GUIDE? GET SPOON FED HERE! NOMNOMNOM
  • arnathosarnathos Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Still no email, it would be nice to try out other games while waiting for NW
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2013
    Got my at 20:03 UTC, just spotted it in my mail box, only 2 days late well at lest I got it now.

Hang on where the STO code in the Email? The other codes are all there.
    edited March 2013
    Still no PWE Gift package email
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dec0ydeaditedec0ydeadite Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    STO stuff is account bound from my understanding, someone posted on here earlier that you should be able to see the package in store and you should be able to buy it for free.
    those dam_ HOTN players ruin everything.
    STRUGGLING? uMAD? QQ? NEED A GUIDE? GET SPOON FED HERE! NOMNOMNOM