test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Beta emails STILL not sent to all beta participants (Reply if You're Affected Too)

13»

Comments

• Options
    katerrorkaterror Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Guys sorry to post again but i would like someone who knows to tell me if he/she could.When i got the key from curse the instructions where to post the key to my account download the game and that i was ready to play.Do i have to wait an email or not? Please i could really use an answer.
  • Options
    lanessar13lanessar13 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I've recieved all beta invite emails, including the "we're wiping characters from last beta". The quoted post appeared on how they fixed the issue, and I have not received an email since save for the periodic "all" blast which asks you to buy a Founder's pack.
  • Options
    babylonbabylon Member, Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    lanessar13 wrote: »
    I have not received an email since save for the periodic "all" blast which asks you to buy a Founder's pack.

I didn't even get the "all" blast asking me to buy a Founders pack :eek:

They know my email exists, PWE Customer Service and the confirmation email when you buy packs get to me no worries (even the friend key arrived safely to that email address), sooo :confused:
    THIS IS CLERIC AGGRO IN BW3
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Guys i do not know if that helps anyone i will just post it here and we could talk about it :) Getting a Beta Key for the latest PWE games
    Published 12/05/2011 02:57 PM | Updated 08/22/2012 02:20 PM

You can often go to the game's website, blog, or forum for the latest information about where to get a beta key, how to apply it to your account, and then find out when the game will be live to join in on the closed or open beta.

The typical process works like this:
    Go to special website for the beta key promotion. Sometimes you have to become a member on their website.
    Get the alphanumeric beta key.
    Make sure that you have a Perfect World Entertainment account. Login.
    Go to your account page.
    Look for the Redeem Beta Key or a similar link and click on it.
    Enter in the full code beta key, and confirm it.
    It should show a brief notification that the key was accepted.
    Check the website for the date and time that the beta begins, or you might get an email letting know the same information.
    Wait patiently, download the game, install it, patch it if needed, then login and begin your adventures in a whole new world!

I believe that this answers my question about the email and several other peoples who got a key form various sites.They do not write anywhere that an email is needed to run the beta.
  • Options
    babylonbabylon Member, Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    ^yeah, we all know we have keys, we're talking about emails not arriving...
    THIS IS CLERIC AGGRO IN BW3
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Yes mate sorry my question was if we the users who got a key form curse or similar sites need an email.I think the above post answers in a way ? I'm not sure though that is why i posted this here. :) Excuse me if i seem to repeat myself or spam the forums ...not my intention. :)
  • Options
    jufusjufus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    No email about this weekend, purchased Raiderz Elite Pack.
  • Options
    xilix69xilix69 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Funny that I got an email informing me that I could logg in using the key I was previously mailed.... yet the only other email I ever got from Perfect World stated that I would receive my key at a later date. LOL
    I have walked through the Valley of Death and emerged the Shadow of Evil
    The Gene Pool needs chlorine
  • Options
    midax99midax99 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I still don't have my beta key and I have a lifetime CO account.
  • Options
    malvoumalvou Member Posts: 556 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    You probably aren't going to receive a key, as your account is ALREADY FLAGGED for beta.

Well, one can hope that's the outcome. If not, well I'm going to cry.
  • Options
    ut47ut47 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    STO lifetimer and never got an email/key, but entered a PC Gamer one. Actually, I never received any emails about Neverwinter at all (like announcing the founders packs) that other people did.
  • Options
    neverhero77neverhero77 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    babylon wrote: »
    Just letting admin know, still not getting beta-related emails. Other people have received the beta email for invite to weekend 2, nothing in my inbox. Can get emails from PWE Customer Service, and got the email confirming my Founder Pack purchase to the same email address...but getting nothing beta-related.

TL;DR: beta emails STILL not getting sent to email address, problem still exists.

Quoting admin dezstravus below requesting us to let him know if we're still affected.

from link

I have not recieved the email :(
  • Options
    adrienne67hbadrienne67hb Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I have also not received anything.
  • Options
    nebel88nebel88 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I got the email saying that I was invited for this weekends beta, yet never received an email. Also, I never entered a beta key. The only key I submitted was for the random horse mount from the PC Gamer mag. Does that key also grant beta?
  • Options
    lkell52lkell52 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Still didn't receive the email, despite already entering the key (successfully) on-site
  • Options
    liquidfrightliquidfright Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I used the access + bonus horse mount key from from my PCGamer magazine sub. It worked on the website, and I have received two emails. One inviting me to beta weekend two with a download link, and one announcing Beta Weekend Two's start. Neither of these contained any additional keys or codes.

I was considering the hero's pack... and might still as long as I don't lose out on a beta access and early order/sub bonuses. I don't want to seem negative, but why should I be paying now for something I can't access that other can?

That said, I am still very interested in this game, so I really do hope things get sorted out!
  • Options
    venomgundam123venomgundam123 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    raiderz founder pack did not receive an email what so ever
  • Options
    racer06racer06 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I just got my key and it worked!!! Finally!
  • Options
    overclocked1overclocked1 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    didnt get mine and i preordered TL2
  • Options
    erwhindalerwhindal Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    No love for RaiderZ Elite Founder's Pack :) No e-mail yet. Filed a support ticket. They'll get back to me in "2-3 business days"

... :( ...
  • Options
    erwhindalerwhindal Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Well, interesting, I filed a support ticket with PWE and they responded with a Beta key. If you're having issues, please submit a ticket. Thank you, PWE :)