test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Beta emails STILL not sent to all beta participants (Reply if You're Affected Too)

babylonbabylon Member, Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited March 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
Just letting admin know, still not getting beta-related emails. Other people have received the beta email for invite to weekend 2, nothing in my inbox. Can get emails from PWE Customer Service, and got the email confirming my Founder Pack purchase to the same email address...but getting nothing beta-related.

TL;DR: beta emails STILL not getting sent to email address, problem still exists.

Quoting admin dezstravus below requesting us to let him know if we're still affected.

from link
Hi Everyone!

Thanks for letting us know. We're doing some troubleshooting on our end, but also it seems there was some confusion regarding what emails people should be receiving.

Specifically, the character wipe email was only sent to players who played in Beta Weekend 1 and had characters. For those who fit into this group but did not receive an email, we are looking into the issue further to see if there are any issues we can identify on our side.

We just sent an email blast out today that has a much wider audience. Most people on this thread should have received that. If anyone continues to experience issues receiving our communications, please feel free to let us know in a new thread so that we can stay on top of it. Thank you!

-Dezstravus
THIS IS CLERIC AGGRO IN BW3
Post edited by babylon on

Comments

• arythorarythor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 315 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2013
    I definitely did not get the email blast, either. Something is still broken on their end. I know my email address is correct because I certainly got the emails sent to the email address registered to my account when I purchased the various packs.
  • scneedlscneedl Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I did not receive an e-mail either as of yet.
  • bedroomjesusbedroomjesus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0
    edited March 2013
    I have not received an email.
  • braxzanabraxzana Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 215 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Ditto - got the original email when I purchased Founders Pack and I think a separate email with my Friends beta code... but nothing since, not for the first beta weekend and not yet for this second, either. Quite vexing.
  • ygwildygwild Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I also did not get the blast...
  • zaketrinzaketrin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I am not getting emails
  • hoodster7hoodster7 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I have not gotten an email yet.
  • medan007medan007 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I got the email confirming purchase of the Founders Pack, but nothing else as of yet.
  • ch80ch80 Member Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    no e-mails on my end either though im still fairly comfortable i will be able to play this weekend. Wont stress untill i hit play at the right time on friday and it still wont let me in.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • peregrine0falconperegrine0falcon Member Posts: 39
    edited March 2013
    Make sure you check your spam folder. I just did and I found my beta invite email sitting there.

It came from: Neverwinter (at) Perfectworld (dot) com

So perhaps you want to add that email address to your address book/filter/whatever you have to do to make sure that it isn't listed as spam.
    "Any change to non-good alignment immediately strips the ranger of all benefits, and the character becomes a fighter, with eight-sided hit dice, everafter, and can never regain ranger status."
  • frinstarfrinstar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Have not received any emails as of yet - (champions online life timer) though saw in another thread the STO and CO lifetime sub accounts are auto unlocked for the weekend - not sure if that's accurate information as it wasn't from a CM.
  • quickthornquickthorn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I haven't received any emails apart than the one confirming I bought a Guardian pack. I've checked the spam folder and nothing is in there.

I received the Guardian pack confirmation email the same day I purchased it, 24th February.
  • darkdeathrapdarkdeathrap Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 57
    edited March 2013
    Still no e-mails :( STO Lifetime Sub and was in Beta Weekend 1 with a HoN friend key. Nothing in spam folder.
  • chev1934chev1934 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    same here I haven't received any emails apart than the one confirming I bought a Guardian pack. I've checked the spam folder and nothing is in there. Just wondering if they were only being sent to the heroes only or to both?
  • ghosty2aghosty2a Member Posts: 275 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Still have not got any e-maile either. If it helps, I'll add that I use a free yahoo account for my e-mail. also, my account log in user name is Spiritguest, but forum and in game name and @handel is Ghosty2A. Not sure if any of those has any effect, but thought I'ld privide that info just in case. Realy, realy, realy want to recieve e-mails from PWE/Cryptic/whoever about this game.
  • robdfarrobdfar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    if you just bought the pack you wont get it until later this week . my buddy got an email back from them about it, if you were playing the last weekend beta you should have got you today or it will be comming
  • reilz1981reilz1981 Member Posts: 512 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    i recieved an email today because i got the beta code from pcgamer lol not from being on this forum since before cryptic lol
    Actual Join date: Dec 2007
  • babylonbabylon Member, Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Just to be clear - nothing in spam (obviously I have thoroughly checked for user error) - and I can get emails from PWE Customer Support and also I received the email confirming Founder pack I bought weeks ago...and these are going to the same email I can't get beta-related emails.

Problem is at PWE beta email centre.
    THIS IS CLERIC AGGRO IN BW3
  • fulgr1mfulgr1m Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Same problem. Cant get my email. Im allready got beta access on weekend 1.
  • ilyaberilyaber Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3
    edited March 2013
    No beta email too.
  • exezerexezer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I have not received and email yet.
  • fullmetalpopefullmetalpope Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    They will be sent out at 6am PST on Friday.

;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • simuxisimuxi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    No beta email for me neither
  • kasrahkasrah Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Same here, no email and it doesn't patch my downloaded client either.
  • holywitchgirl1holywitchgirl1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    My partner got one today, I didn't....both signed up etc at the same time...Maybe mine will come in a different batch ? o.O
  • spicymchaggis86spicymchaggis86 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 34
    edited March 2013
    They will be sent out at 6am PST on Friday.

;)

No beta key yet either, but let's hope you're right here.
  • thrynsystthrynsyst Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Haven't received one either. But I've been able to patch client software.
  • aeternys123aeternys123 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 149 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2013
    haven't gotten an email.
  • lanessar13lanessar13 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    ...and whatever solutions or fixes you have been doing are making it worse.

I previously received all beta emails. I didn't get the latest beta email others posted.
  • malvoumalvou Member Posts: 556 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Yep No Key for Beta Weekend 2 here. I'm a Lifetimer for CO as well.