test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Beta emails not being sent to all beta participants (Reply if You're Affected Too)

12346»

Comments

• tilviustilvius Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 82
    edited March 2013
    I to haven't received my email though on here there are links to the download page... Even though on my account page it says i have Hero of the North bought and completed I still feel like it's been activated on my account =/
  • raaxraax Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I realize I am only a new "Guardian" buyer (a week), however I have not seen anything yet from emails except thanks for buying!
    "The Sleeper has Awakened!"
  • bringthenoise001bringthenoise001 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Hello, CO Lifer here with no Beta related emails :(

Please don't forget me (I am actually quite a nice person... no really, I am!)

HELP!
  • blastieyblastiey Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Lifetime sub & no email as of yet for this coming weekend.
    Laid Back, Not Too Serious, No Drama... All About The Fun!
    The Old Timers Guild
  • awaveawave Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 104
    edited March 2013
    I haven't had any beta related emails either.
  • bodysuitmanbodysuitman Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    pcgamer key no email
  • angryspriteangrysprite Member Posts: 4,982 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    AWESOME.

I literally seconds ago just got my FIRST NEVERWINTER EMail - inviting me to play Beta Weekend 2 with a little detail on classes and races, etc.. GRANTED this is not the same as the kind of email that started this thread (this is just a marketing email, not a communication email) - but I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Cryptic is making some headway into this glitch (and that I'm "fixed"! LOL)

Thanks for trying to be on top of this, Cryptic!
  • bringthenoise001bringthenoise001 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Be patiant Lifers. Emails are on the way (just received mine - thanks Cryptic):D
  • kadlenakadlena Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 298
    edited March 2013
    AWESOME.

I literally seconds ago just got my FIRST NEVERWINTER EMail - inviting me to play Beta Weekend 2 with a little detail on classes and races, etc.. GRANTED this is not the same as the kind of email that started this thread (this is just a marketing email, not a communication email) - but I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Cryptic is making some headway into this glitch (and that I'm "fixed"! LOL)

Thanks for trying to be on top of this, Cryptic!

Me too...about ten minutes ago. First email ever. (Founder beta related stuff.) I was signed up before the first beta weekend, and hadn't received any for that weekend. Looks like they may have figured out the problem. :)
  • azhikazhik Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Got the email confirmation today ! Hooray !
  • dezstravusdezstravus Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Hi Everyone!

Thanks for letting us know. We're doing some troubleshooting on our end, but also it seems there was some confusion regarding what emails people should be receiving.

Specifically, the character wipe email was only sent to players who played in Beta Weekend 1 and had characters. For those who fit into this group but did not receive an email, we are looking into the issue further to see if there are any issues we can identify on our side.

We just sent an email blast out today that has a much wider audience. Most people on this thread should have received that. If anyone continues to experience issues receiving our communications, please feel free to let us know in a new thread so that we can stay on top of it. Thank you!

-Dezstravus
This discussion has been closed.