test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Foundry Authors Beta test signups!

Comments

• shado152shado152 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    chili1179 wrote: »
    Fixed that for you.

i see what you did there xD
    Beta Testing Pending
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • roninoronino Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Intrested to see if i could maybe pull of a buss rush mode. :D Looking forward to the game actually releasing.
  • mirtulmirtul Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    /em feels his sinister plans for the shadowy parts of Neverwinter forming, cackling in his best impossible mission II impersonation:
    - "Another visitor... stay a while... stay forever... HmmhahaHAAHHAHAHA"
  • razztazzrazztazz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 11
    edited March 2013
    So excited to try out the foundry tools.. I'm giddy with ideas.
  • harekazeharekaze Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 122 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2013
    Greatly looking forward to the Foundry! I love being able to let my imagination run free. :D

I walk to and from work, and I ride my pedal bike to school, during that time spent traveling I often conjure up ideas that I would implement if I was a game designer. Hopefully the Foundry will allow me to explore some of this creativity. :)
  • sallee132sallee132 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2
    edited March 2013
    YES ! I think i will sign up
  • shaudiusshaudius Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    This is exciting news indeed. Submitted.
    Neverwinter Foundry Fansite with IRC Chatroom - http://www.tavernugc.com. Chatroom also available through IRC on irc.geekshed.net, #tavernugc.
    Neverwinter Official Wiki - http://neverwinter.gamepedia.com/
  • kinsaedakinsaeda Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Hell yeah, Signed up!
  • hippiejonhippiejon Member Posts: 1,550 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Submission Away.
    Hopefully the Realm awaits.

- John
  • stoermcstoermc Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 162 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2013
    Nice, thanks sominator! Just signed up for the foundry beta as well!
    Neverwinter Community Moderator

Code of Conduct - Extended FAQ - PM me
  • firesnakeariesfiresnakearies Member Posts: 307 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    mirtul wrote: »
    /em feels his sinister plans for the shadowy parts of Neverwinter forming, cackling in his best impossible mission II impersonation:
    - "Another visitor... stay a while... stay forever... HmmhahaHAAHHAHAHA"

Oh man, this brought back memories! I actually had Impossible Mission on my Commodore 64, and I remember that line!
  • yugureusagiyugureusagi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    All of this! Yes please!
  • damianastartedamianastarte Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Thank you, I will def. sign up :)
  • jaja47jaja47 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Cool! Signed up & ready to go when you are.
  • drizzt1814drizzt1814 Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    This is outstanding. I dreamed for the foundry to be tested and am glad to see that dream come to fruition.
  • bezza1985bezza1985 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 83
    edited March 2013
    Awesome! *fingers crossed*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Perth, Western Australia
    http://silverdragons-lair.net/
  • zsynzsyn Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Awesome - looking forward to seeing what's coming :)
  • viledeeds77#8676 viledeeds77 Member Posts: 393 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • thehttheht Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 51
    edited March 2013
    Finished! The Foundry is one of the most interesting things about this game for me (the other being the combat).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mustymusty Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I for one am looking forward to this. Thank you for the opportunity and good luck to everyone who applied.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Website Dedicated to Foundry Tutorials: www.NWUGC.com Twitter: @NWUGC
    Check out my Foundry Adventures and don't forget to Rate them!

Gold or Bones!!
  • mushizomushizo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I signed as well... In my opinion The Foundry is the "make or break" feature of Neverwinter, its truly what can set this game miles apart from the other games out there. We see modding in other games, and in many of them it is a contributing factor to the huge success that those games eventually experienced... I am hoping for the same to happen with Neverwinter, so I would love to get in there and get testing and playing around with the Foundry whenever possible :D
  • shadegolemshadegolem Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Signing up as we speak. This is one of the big things I've been looking forward to.
  • teisbateisba Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Signed ..... The Foundry is for me the most important aspect of the whole game ...
  • harl0rrharl0rr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Signed up! I would love to port my old self-written D&D Campaings to Neverwinter
  • wandernekowanderneko Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Without the Foundry I simply would not be excited for this game. Signed up.
  • krubarkrubar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 841 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2013
    Well I would like the game even if it didnt have the foundry and I will enjoy messing with the foundry when I am not playing the game.
  • x3onicxx3onicx Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    i would love to play the game i have been looking forward to get my beta key but dint get anyone :( but i hope i can get one
  • geddings12geddings12 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Well i shoudnt have to say this but i think Heros of the North should be given access to it as well i mean the foundry is one of the main reasons some of us are interested in the game and i dont entirely like that it was not included in the first beta weekend when alpha (and thus non paying) testers got to try it out free. I gotta say thats one thing about the founders packs i dont like. Honestly for the Hero of the North pack for 200 bucks you really should have given us ALL beta access including the upcoming foundry test. Thats just my opinion. Ill sign up but id been happier with a garenteed slot into it then just signing up and "hoping" i get selected :-(.
  • gammanshadowrushgammanshadowrush Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Silverstars Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Signed up as well. I'd like a chance to try the Foundry out, to test it and see how it works.
  • keirkinkeirkin Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    While I will most likely play the game to 60 and continue playing after that. I am planning on spending much more time creating adventures in the Foundry.
This discussion has been closed.