test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Foundry Authors Beta test signups!

124»

Comments

• shalkkoshalkko Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Signed up and fingers are crossed :) I'm more excited to help test/troubleshoot the Foundry than I am the actual game!
  • turokhammerstoneturokhammerstone Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Appreciate the offer and chance to assist in developing content.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lordxenitelordxenite Member Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Just noticed this thread and signed up! :)
  • gwenzelthargwenzelthar Member Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I wonder how many thousand authors there will be on launch!!
    :) :0
    jonforgottenrealmssmall.jpg
    "I cannot be caged! I cannot be controlled! Understand this as you die, ever pathetic, ever fools!"
  • maddog774maddog774 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I was so stoked when the original NWN came out with their editor. Being a lifetime roleplayer, I waited many, many years for a PC game that would allow me to make my own adventures that I could play with my friends. I used the toolset as an excuse to actually get in touch with my original roleplaying group and we did some of the adventures that we had played together years ago. MMO's take it to the next level. I am soooo looking forward to this!
  • kimberixkimberix Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Signed up for this also. I'm not a professional writer, nor a content developer, but I have written a few short stories from the Fantasy genre and would like to see how these would translate into a set of interlinked adventures.

I've still probably got a few of the adventures I wrote as a child playing AD&D during the summer holidays back in the 80's.

It's looking like a very good tool that, if handled correctly, could extend the life-span of this game for very little outlay.
  • zagemoggazagemogga Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Define beginning soon! please! :)
  • feuygarfeuygar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 102 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2013
    Thanks for the chance to participate. I'm hoping to create some 'different' fun adventures, rather than; "oh look, another room filled with skeletons".

Testing the players' morality, holding them to account for the consequences of their decisions as much as the sharpness of their blades.
  • slowshieldslowshield Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Signed up!
    <Archons> +8 GMT Oceanic Guild, 300 Member Strong @ Dragon Server!
    banner.png
    Silverblade (60 TR), Silver (60 DC), SilverShield (60 GF), SilverStorm (60 CW), Ultimate (60 GWF)
  • lokishinkicklokishinkick Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Silverstars Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    This looks amazing. Looking forward to getting my hands on it!
  • tethaitethai Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    This looks really cool!
  • fashn1kfashn1k Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 30
    edited March 2013
    Looking forward to making some cool dungeons.
  • zindaliuszindalius Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    The excitement in this community is truely inspiring. I hope it continues. I too would love to give this a try!
    Zindalius` Prognosticator of Perpetual Perfunctory
  • valrain2valrain2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I agree with the excitement. The first beta weekend was even better than I expected, and I can see this game holding on to its popularity for a long time. Free to download, free to play means the server populations should stay high, and the user-generated content will keep the game from ever getting "stale".

My guild mates are chomping at the bit to join in and play. :)
  • jontee717jontee717 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Signed up :)
  • specialkem8specialkem8 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Apparently I need to roll a natural 20 twice to get into the beta... tell you guys how it goes...
  • nikkalnikkal Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Apparently I need to roll a natural 20 twice to get into the beta... tell you guys how it goes...

If it helps any, last night while gaming my hubby let loose a spell that had a damage roll of 9d6. He rolled all 6s. So while it's not d20s, crazy stuff can happen. I saw a crazy wild roll last night. XD
  • sominatorsominator Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Thanks everybody! Foundry Beta signups are now closed, thanks for your submissions! :)
    Proud member of Team Fencebane, official guild of the unofficial Neverwinter Adventure Hour!
This discussion has been closed.