test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

DnD Ultimate Pack $11.24

deathssickledeathssickle Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited February 2013 in Off Topic
Hey guys gamestops PC program is selling DnD ultimate collection for $11.24.

It includes NWN1 and expansions, NWN2 and Expansions, Baldur's Gate 1 with expansion, Baulder's Gate 2 and expansions, Icewind Dale with expansions, and Icewind Dale 2, Planescape: Torment, and The Temple of Elemental Evil.

Anyone without even one or two of these games should buy this. You can go here to buy it. The sale ends at the end of January 26th in the US. I wish I could buy it but I spent my extra cash on a controller for Neverwinter.
I am usually Deaths Crowbar.

Anyone still searching for guilds you can check out HCG Hardcore Christian Gamers.
NW FAQ | HCG NW Host Site
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by deathssickle on

Comments

• zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited January 2013
    Nice, thanks!!!
  • deathssickledeathssickle Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    zebular wrote: »
    Nice, thanks!!!

Welcome. I figured a lot of people may like this deal

Anyone still searching for guilds you can check out HCG Hardcore Christian Gamers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ruinedmirageruinedmirage Member Posts: 440 Bounty Hunter
    edited January 2013
    For that price, I think I can live off some good, old fashioned ramen for a week or two!
    edited January 2013
    Its a great way to pass time till Neverwinter, but it makes me want to play Baulders Gate: Dark Alliance. In that game on your second play through you could play as Drizzt

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2013
    Uggh... cant.. resist.. buying...it.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited January 2013
    I failed my resist check as soon as I went to the link...
  • ruinedmirageruinedmirage Member Posts: 440 Bounty Hunter
    edited January 2013
    zebular wrote: »
    I failed my resist check as soon as I went to the link...

Same here. It's a question of priorities. Then you see your shopping cart and all dat content with all the $0.00's next to them, and you know you've made the right choice!
    edited January 2013
    Itll take me awhile to download it all.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • nimlohnimloh Member Posts: 177 Bounty Hunter
    edited January 2013
    I also made a purchase. Thanks for the heads up!
  • iamtruthseekeriamtruthseeker Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Dang it it's one of those Gamestop log in to play your games and not on your actual offline computer ones. While I won't do anything to get banned, it's one of those "everything works fine until it doesn't" moments.

And it's Gamestop so....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • theincarnadine42theincarnadine42 Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Awesome deal, thanks for the link! I havent played most of the games on there, and the ones I have were so long ago it will be a new experience anyway :D
    edited January 2013
    From my experience with this you only have to download it through gamestop after buying it(it has your game key stored on your account also) but you can play without the gamestop stuff. Also if your like me you know how to install it from a disc but change the disks code to match yours.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2013
    They decided to extend the sale. You can buy it today same price

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • viledeeds77#8676 viledeeds77 Member Posts: 393 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Hey guys gamestops PC program is selling DnD ultimate collection for $11.24.

It includes NWN1 and expansions, NWN2 and Expansions, Baldur's Gate 1 with expansion, Baulder's Gate 2 and expansions, Icewind Dale with expansions, and Icewind Dale 2, Planescape: Torment, and The Temple of Elemental Evil.

Anyone without even one or two of these games should buy this. You can go here to buy it. The sale ends at the end of January 26th in the US. I wish I could buy it but I spent my extra cash on a controller for Neverwinter.

These are all great games and I still own all of them but sadly I no longer have PS:T and TOEE. :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • aavariusaavarius Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I'd say Planescape: Tormet was the best of all the Infinity Engine games. It was overflowing with gritty style built on top of the foundation of Balder's Gate.
  • iamtruthseekeriamtruthseeker Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I think bet D&D story for video games to date.

Plus Rob Paulsen as Mortt was awesome! Stupid Yaggo!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2013
    Wow the sale is still going on. This is the longest Ive seen. Maybe it will stay for a few more days

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2013
    Do you know if that BG that it comes with is the new revamped version? I can't find anything that says either way and don't want to install it just yet if it is not.
    edited January 2013
    I think it is the original since it just says Baulders Gate and not Baulders Gate Enhanced Edition

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2013
    I think it is the original since it just says Baulders Gate and not Baulders Gate Enhanced Edition

Ah drats! Looks like it will be IWD and PS that I indulge in first then. :D

I've played through my BG/BGII too recently to want to do it again but I've never "owned" IWD or PS, just always borrowed my friend's copies, but it's been forever since I've played them through.

Thanks!
  • dequixoticdequixotic Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Its a great way to pass time till Neverwinter, but it makes me want to play Baulders Gate: Dark Alliance. In that game on your second play through you could play as Drizzt

**Pops in Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance 2 where you could play Drizzt and Artemis into my 360**

I'm glad I held onto those titles.
    edited January 2013
    dequixotic wrote: »
    **Pops in Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance 2 where you could play Drizzt and Artemis into my 360**

I'm glad I held onto those titles.

yah mine melted in a house fire they didnt work after that. I had 1 and 2

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dequixoticdequixotic Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    yah mine melted in a house fire they didnt work after that. I had 1 and 2

That's too bad :(

The game doesn't really work anymore for me either. The 360 emulation makes it slow down whenever there are ranged monsters on screen.
    edited January 2013
    Yah I always play it on the Original Xbox but the fir wasnt nice to that either.(It didnt touch my books though, so all my DnD books survived)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • segunra92segunra92 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Has anyone got Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition yet?
    STEAM: Segunra1992
  • kimonagikimonagi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Wish i could get it but is probably the worst time for me to spend cash, as i have none lol.