test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[Hero Founder] Can we please swap Armoured Spider for the Armoured Horse..

2»

Comments

• babylonbabylon Member, Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    noolidnerd wrote: »
    Where did you find this information? PC gamer is giving away Armored horses for free.

They're not exactly armoured, they're decorated. Different horses than the guardian pack horse.
    THIS IS CLERIC AGGRO IN BW3
  • yellatrukyellatruk Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I voted no cuz im a guardian
    GET AWAY FROM MY HORSE!
  • firesnakeariesfiresnakearies Member Posts: 307 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    noolidnerd wrote: »
    Where did you find this information? PC gamer is giving away Armored horses for free.

From playing in the first beta weekend. The armored horses you can buy with astral diamonds in-game cost over two million AD. A Hero of the North pack only gives you 750,000.
  • zylaxxzylaxx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 591 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2013
    Can we please swap Armoured Spider for the Armoured Horse? I really like the look of the Armoured Horse far more than a spider, i hate spiders >_<

If we could somehow pick which one we want or change it i would and im sure many others would to.

If I could swap mounts with you I would. The spider mount is the only 1 I want but not for $200. :cool:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Character is what a man is in the dark
  • adamchattawayadamchattaway Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    From playing in the first beta weekend. The armored horses you can buy with astral diamonds in-game cost over two million AD. A Hero of the North pack only gives you 750,000.

Yes i saw that, so either its going to take 10 years to grind 2 million diamonds or you get them super fast on end game quests making 750k a pathetic small amount hardly worth anything.
  • vikoonvikoon Member Posts: 165 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Yes i saw that, so either its going to take 10 years to grind 2 million diamonds or you get them super fast on end game quests making 750k a pathetic small amount hardly worth anything.

One extreme or the other hmmmm? Seems like a bit of an over reaction to me. Whatever happened to people waiting to see what happens in live?
  • adamchattawayadamchattaway Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    vikoon wrote: »
    One extreme or the other hmmmm? Seems like a bit of an over reaction to me. Whatever happened to people waiting to see what happens in live?

The fact we spent $200 to "see" what happens in live, its like a gamble, is it worth $15 or $549, then ask yourself why we are paranoid.
  • itsneoitsneo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 74
    edited February 2013
    keeping my spider ... tho I really love that flaming horse too.. its HOT.

Edit: GRR, STILL NO Hero of the North Title?? can we fix this moderators? I like the blueness.

IGN: DrDoom
    CLS: Heretic
    SVR: Atlantis
    IND ID:1000165G030200060007250S15fb1f

• starkaosstarkaos Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    It will take about 100 days to get get those mounts costing about 2 million astral diamonds assuming you are refining 24,000 astral diamonds per day and don't have the 750,000 astral diamond reward. The astral diamond reward will knock off a month of that time.
  • daytonamaxdaytonamax Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 196 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2013
    starkaos wrote: »
    It will take about 100 days to get get those mounts costing about 2 million astral diamonds assuming you are refining 24,000 astral diamonds per day and don't have the 750,000 astral diamond reward. The astral diamond reward will knock off a month of that time.

So the daily refinement limit is 24k and not 8k like STO and CO.
    edited February 2013
    starkaos wrote: »

So if 750k is supposed to be worth $300, then a mount is potentially the cost of $750 what the fek...
  • bruddajokkabruddajokka Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 447 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2013
    I'm perfectly fine with the spider then again it's one of the reasons I bought the Hero package.