test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Comment to Win: Will you be playing content from the Foundry in Neverwinter?

Comments

• Options
    xerograyxerogray Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Absolutely. The Foundry has been a really big draw for me. I am really excited to be able to experience user created content.
  • Options
    justandgladjustandglad Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Will be playing and creating foundry stuff. already have some plans for some stuff to create.
  • Options
    jacaamojacaamo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Finally gamers and the community are able to be recognized with the opportunity to create and share. After years of supporting a permanent world countless tile packs and soft and hard scripting challenges I can not wait for this.
  • Options
    zumanjeezumanjee Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I plan on trying every aspect of this game, so yes, it would include Foundry. That means playing others content and trying my hand at my own!
  • Options
    heavenshock12heavenshock12 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Most definitely, it seems like something that will make this game endless for me and is going to be one of the funniest thing in the game.
  • Options
    katalystikkatalystik Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I'll be both making and playing a ton of Foundry content. I feel the Foundry system is going to be the lifeblood of this game so I want to get into it early. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    devoteoftempusdevoteoftempus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 473 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2013
    Next Beta I'm gonna focus mostly on palyer content in the foundry and will be one of the features why I'll play Neverwinter. As far as creating foundry content? Well... I'll help a creator with a big project but am not a solo creator since that takes way too much time and effort and am not the most great of storytellers.
  • Options
    kimbyrkimbyr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Yes, I will play Foundry content & create Foundry content.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The Dark Wizard Campaign
    Search for @kimbyr
  • Options
    ickarius76ickarius76 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Yes, but I am more interested in making it!
  • Options
    elveelve Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 336
    edited February 2013
    I already played some of the foundry content and I find it is rather good but it needed more polish. I plan on playing more of it in the future and I also plan to use the system even if it is only to make better adventures than the ones I have already played in the foundry.
  • Options
    foxtsilverukfoxtsilveruk Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 77
    edited February 2013
    I will be both playing and creating foundry content, I have had stories in my head for years and now its time to get them out and share with the world... for those who dare to enter ...mmwhhahh!!! :rolleyes:
  • Options
    maluthionmaluthion Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Most definitely will try content created by others, as well as use the foundry myself!
  • Options
    arapisarapis Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    As a DM i find the ability given to players to create their very own stories amazing.This way they'll have a chance to
    *DEMONIC VOICE*:CONTINUOUSLY MURDER THEIR FIENDS!, *ahem* i mean *softened voice*: have fun altogether and share new game experiences...*evil grin*...
  • Options
    danduardanduar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Definitely. That's the main reason for me to play NW Online.
  • Options
    gouldan1gouldan1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Absolutely! I just need the access to the foundry to be able to start building.

20 years of gaming has given me a lot of ideas to be able to build on; Some of my most enjoyable campaigns will be mapped out once I have the access.
  • Options
    grismwoldgrismwold Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I will play it, but i hope therwe will be a wayu tob rate the content so that we know which oines r good.
  • Options
    viaxusviaxus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 66
    edited February 2013
    Absolutely, will hopefully become an expert in it and create my own areas!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    zolasuwarozolasuwaro Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I will more than likely, rebuild my old Neverwinter Nights Modules to bring these back to live and share with friends to play. Dungeon runs, Story Quests and the like will be on the roll~<3
  • Options
    l1zardo1l1zardo1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Of course! There are still many DMs around ;)
  • Options
    techn00logic69techn00logic69 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    100% Guaranteed to play and create content using the foundry!
  • Options
    optimatesoptimates Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 33
    edited February 2013
    I'll definitely be playing and authoring content. The sad thing is, I've already started working on a campaign... :p
  • Options
    jbharrop1jbharrop1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Looking forward to playing the game itself, especially the player created content! And since I never played the original NWN this will be my first foray into making an adventure/dungeon in a computer game setting that I and others can play! Absolutely CAN NOT WAIT!!
  • Options
    macerukmaceruk Member Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Not at first but will give it a go at some point!
  • Options
    elrathorelrathor Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    There's no doubt about it - I will play content from the Foundry, and will definately use it to make adventures myself as well :)
  • Options
    maltredmaltred Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I will with one 100% possibility Try and make Quests and play some user content :) my mind is full of Quests i wanna try and make ingame :)
  • Options
    m3phist0mm3phist0m Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Ofc i will create Dungeons/quests AND also play dungeons/quests from the foundry! i think thats a major part of neverwinter and will ensure steady new content!
    Fuer alles, was ich je gedacht,
    fuer alles, was ich je vollbracht,
    fuer alles, was ich je getan...

Laesst Gott mich in die Hoelle fahr'n
  • Options
    irtuirtu Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 41
    edited February 2013
    Yes i will absolutely play in player made content
    and i'm looking foreword to make my own quest's Dungeons ect.. all form the foundry for people to enjoy.
  • Options
    jonddnjonddn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 154 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2013
    Played a few in the Alpha tests and i got to say that it looks like we got a few good Foundry DM's in the makin already, so yeah realy lookin forward to play some more once game goes live.
    "Kobold smells all! Kobold Omnisniffient!" - Tuga? North Trail Wants You! - North! Always!
  • Options
    enge1zenge1z Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I think foundry is an amazing idea. I would love to play player created content that will expand the game further and I intend to create content for the game and other people's enjoyment.
  • Options
    levrylevry Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Absolutly! Seeing the mission foundry authors have made on STO, I can't wait to see what some D&D fans can com up with.
This discussion has been closed.