test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Comment to Win: Will you be playing content from the Foundry in Neverwinter?

Comments

• Options
    barakhelmut2barakhelmut2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 10
    edited February 2013
    Absolute YES :) In all the Neverwinter series a big draw for me was the Foundry.
  • Options
    dragonstargdragonstarg Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    If I decide I like the game, I will be playing and creating Foundry Quests
  • Options
    mattophattomattophatto Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Certainly. On both. It's half the draw of the game in my opinion.
  • Options
    judasgoat13judasgoat13 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Absolutely. I'm excited to give this toolset a whirl.
  • Options
    longshot79longshot79 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I think I'd like to try creating my own content. Most likely with a group of my friends. The concept sounds really awesome and innovative. Playing other people's content sounds like fun as well. I can't wait to play!
  • Options
    magmarticusmagmarticus Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    yes i would try a lot of the content other people made i am always looking for a new story to dig into. as for making content my self ill at least try it once to see if i am any good at it.
  • Options
    roadkillaroadkilla Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    i plan on playing and making foundry content.
    looking forward to it.
    my friends and i have played any thing dnd since the 70's this game is right up our alley or sewer heh.
  • Options
    badar906badar906 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I am sure I will be playing Foundry content, as that has always been a draw of D&D games for years. Using the toolset however is something for my younger days, and something I will leave to others in the community to create excellent and entertaining adventures.
  • Options
    ericr42ericr42 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I am definitely looking forward to playing content from the Foundry, and hope I will be able to create high quality adventures using it. I really enjoyed playing some excellent D&D modules, and would love to see them transposed into Neverwinter. I would also like to try my hand at converting some of my original campaigns into Neverwinter as well.
  • Options
    idgafboutforumsidgafboutforums Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Yah Ill play it, I love to see and enjoy the art others have made and created!
  • Options
    kyssumikyssumi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 73
    edited February 2013
    I definitely can't wait to check out a lot of player made content and potentially get into creating some of my own :) I only hope we'll have the ability to create extremely difficult content for all the hardcore oldschool players like myself who enjoy an extreme challenge beyond that of what 95% of todays games offer.
    "Reality is but a figment of our collective imaginations." -N.E.S.
  • Options
    fluffyscruffyfluffyscruffy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    The Foundry looks like so much fun, I've been a Dungeons and Dragons fan since I was 6 years old, I had the board game version while I was in High School, though no one would join me and it was only since I went to Uni in 2005 that I managed to find myself with a group of friends who were already playing tabletop D&D on a regular basis and now, even though most of us have moved away from each other, we're still playing D&D over Skype on a weekly basis.
    After seeing Total Biscuit's WTF on Neverwinter on Youtube, I thought it looked like an interesting 4ed style of game, and I'm currently pestering my DM to see if they'd be interested in joining once the open Beta starts, especially since I think the Foundry looks like an interesting DM tool and I so far love the adventures our DM has come for us on paper, the Neverwinter Foundry looks like a great way to expand the fun.
  • Options
    miotalmiotal Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    At launch yes, right I felt as if they still had some things to work out.
  • Options
    xanyrdrood1xanyrdrood1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Definitely, it's the main draw to this game. I'm looking forward to both playing in and DMing campaigns with my friends!
  • Options
    reicorreicor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    of course, i always love games that allow user generated content/mods. Also will try my hand at the foundry at some point once i figure
    out what all can be down in the foundry.
  • Options
    razztazzrazztazz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 11
    edited February 2013
    I've been playing PnP for many years with the same people I game with in MMOs, and we CANNOT wait to build or own series of campaign style quests in the Foundry. This is probably the biggest hook of the game for most of them in fact.
  • Options
    kyllroy2kyllroy2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 309 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2013
    Yes and yes...I can't wait to see and first hand experience what creations this community can come up with. I hope its as user friendly as possible so I can put some ideas into a module of my own.
    We need a very complete rating system to be able to easily comb through to the best of the best offerings.
  • Options
    snhvidesnhvide Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I will play the foundry content reated by other players but im not nearly creative enough to make my own stuff.
  • Options
    tachyonharmonictachyonharmonic Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I will play content by other players but I am more looking forward to creating adventures myself. I've got a few written up from my home campaigns that I'm already looking forward to converting!

I don't understand how Cryptic can use someone with a history of anti-HAMSTER hate speech to promote STO.
    Disheartened member of the Romulan Refugee "faction"
    Ashamed that Cryptic wouldn't follow up on thousands of posts of negative feedback.
  • Options
    gr1mmangr1mman Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I will most definitely be playing Foundry content as well as creating my own content.
  • Options
    psudodragonpsudodragon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Of course I will. The Foundry was one of the reasons that Neverwinter caught my eye. Playing other players dungeons will bring something new everyday, allowing your experience of the game to be unique and different every time.
  • Options
    perricperric Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    It is opportunities like this that make the future of MMOs so exciting. One of the best features of Nevewinter Nights and Neverwinter Nights 2 was the opportunity to play user created content. To have such an option in an MMO is quite amazing. Yes, I plan to play as much foundry content as I am able, and yes, I am willing to learn how to create content for this amazing looking game! Here is to hoping I win! :D
  • Options
    artemagnusartemagnus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I believe I will try Foundry content. I'm not sure I'll create my own adventures, but there are very creative folks out there whom I'm sure will give us some great stuff to play through!
  • Options
    universaldemigoduniversaldemigod Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Cant wait to put in my own content in and get exploring.
  • Options
    atolicosatolicos Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    It will definitely be a new aspect to which I have never experienced. I am looking forward to it.
  • Options
    yuril90yuril90 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Ohhh yess! *^* I can't wait to play Foundry contentent, i'll try to create something then, as i've done with the first Neverwinter... My old and endless love <3
  • Options
    giclopsgiclops Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I not only plan to create dungeons/quests I plan to make and entire campaignworld with an amazing storyline and interesting puzzles. The idea of the Foundry is an amazing part of the game. The creators must be top gear to program this amazing piece of gamming tech.
  • Options
    na782na782 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Can't wait to play user made stuff.
  • Options
    japo1japo1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 44
    edited February 2013
    Both i Will try Ugc and i Will create content! One interesting feat to add is share Ugc creation between friends
    :mad:
  • Options
    tamothtamoth Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I will absolutely both play and create content in the foundry. As an old DM, i cant wait to get my hands dirty in the foundry
This discussion has been closed.