test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Hero of the North with extra Friend weekend keys?

Comments

• Options
    binarygksbinarygks Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    May I please have a key someone?
  • Options
    eversummernightseversummernights Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I'm not expecting this to work at all haha, but if there's an incredibly generous soul who'd like to let me try this out, it'd be amazing! I've loved this franchise since 1992 and I can certainly wait to try it in it's latest incarnation, but I won't say no if someone wants to let me have an early look ;)
  • Options
    jim1771jim1771 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I would love a key as well
  • Options
    dagger2thugtrap7dagger2thugtrap7 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1
    edited February 2013
    Ya, that's kinda good thing. I would have one key , pls!
  • Options
    ultraporingultraporing Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Thank you to the generous ppl which giving away their buddy keys.
    I would very much appreciate it if I can get one too.

Thank You
  • Options
    racristracrist Member Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I'd love a key, if anyone has one.
  • Options
    gammanshadowrushgammanshadowrush Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Silverstars Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Yup me too. I would love a key. I've been dying to play Neverwinter. I've been watching live streams the past few days.
  • Options
    petrouevanspetrouevans Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Thank you to the generous ppl consider giving away their buddy keys.
    I would very much appreciate it if I can get one game key too.

im really tempted into spending the 200 bucks for hero pack but need to test it first..What will happen if for some reason i dont like it ?hate it to waste so much money..

please someone help me !!

Thank You in Advance guys hopefully this game will have the best community ever
  • Options
    thalanarthalanar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    ranncore wrote: »
    I'm not gonna lie, I'd love to have a key.

Check your PM's please.
  • Options
    fursnakefursnake Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 84
    edited February 2013
    I must admit, I'm a skeptic at this point, but I would love a key to check it out and hope to see my skepticism proven wrong. I would like this game to be the action combat MMORPG that keeps me interested where DDO and GW2 did not.
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    fursnake wrote: »
    I must admit, I'm a skeptic at this point, but I would love a key to check it out and hope to see my skepticism proven wrong. I would like this game to be the action combat MMORPG that keeps me interested where DDO and GW2 did not.

Watch here if he isn't streaming watch the videos. http://www.twitch.tv/excessiveprofanity/new
  • Options
    jonddnjonddn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 154 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2013
    Any kind hearted person out there with a key left? Would love one to join my buddies, thx
    "Kobold smells all! Kobold Omnisniffient!" - Tuga? North Trail Wants You! - North! Always!
  • Options
    firefairydragonfirefairydragon Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    If possible, I would also like a key.
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    I want an invitation code please
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    anyone has an extra invitation please
  • Options
    s0lskyys0lskyy Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    The combat in Neverwinter looks quite fun. If anybody has an extra key I would greatly appreciate being given the opportunity to try out the game. Thank you.
  • Options
    jasonjlxjasonjlx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    If anyone has an extra key, I would greatly appreciate one. After sitting on twitch streams all weekend so far, I really want to try the game.
  • Options
    jonddnjonddn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 154 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2013
    I praise the Heroes of the North to show this low live servent some mercy, free me from the evil life stealin streams of gameplay and summon me to the Forgotten Realms...

Sumarizing can some good hearted soul throw a friend key my way? Really drollin over the keyboard for this game...
    "Kobold smells all! Kobold Omnisniffient!" - Tuga? North Trail Wants You! - North! Always!
  • Options
    hughzy9hughzy9 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    would love a key if there is a kind hearted individual with any left.

Thanks in advance :)
  • Options
    smash#2065 smash Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I would love to get a Key!!

Ive been a lover of the entire drizzt do'urden series, owning alot of the books already.

I have played and loved DDO, and currently play others of the PWE games.

Please, let me try this game, as if i had the cash to buy a pack, i would be in there already playing up a storm lol.
    ubda3644.gif
  • Options
    oziumozium Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 20
    edited February 2013
    anyone have key? throw it this way please ... :p
  • Options
    martinakmartinak Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2
    edited February 2013
    Hey yea I would love to have a key if anyone is willing to give one! I'm dying for one here! xD
  • Options
    zurjekzurjek Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Probably not likely, but I'd greatly appreciate a beta key. I have no obligations tomorrow so I can spend 100% of the time playing, so it won't go to waste.
  • Options
    kinkad13kinkad13 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    if there is any chance someone has a friend key they are not going to use I would be very greatful if I could please use it
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    I would love to have a key

I would love to have a key

I need a key plz

I'd love a key, if anyone has one.
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Mods may as well lock this looks like nobody else wants to part with their spare key.
  • Options
    ineedpillzineedpillz Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I can't afford to buy a pack. If anyone has a extra one that wants it to go to good use, please shoot one my way. Thanks !
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited February 2013
    We'll keep this open for the remainder of this weekend. We'll close it when the weekend closes and then allow another one to be made up afterwards for the upcoming weekends, should someone wish.
  • Options
    fousseni75fousseni75 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I need a key plz
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    I praise the Heroes of the North to show this low live servent some mercy, free me from the streams of gameplay that steal my life away and summon me to the Forgotten Realms...

Sumarizing can some kind hearted soul throw a friend key my way? Really drollin over the keyboard for this game...
This discussion has been closed.