test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Character Creation Vidoes

2»

Comments

• lanessar13lanessar13 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Honestly, I'm glad they cancelled alignment as a selectable. Alignment isn't something you pick off of a list or drop-down; it's selected by your actions.

Some guy ninja-looting or messing with new players = CE/CN. Nuff said.
  • calanecalane Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Since I plan on rolling a drow I was wondering if you can use ' in the character names.
  • iamtruthseekeriamtruthseeker Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Yes you can
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tehvaldrtehvaldr Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    No beards for tieflings???

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooOOOOoooooooo
  • xakayashixxakayashix Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Thanks for the links, very helpful. Think you forgot to show the skin colors for each race, really would have liked to see them, though...

Character creation surely is the most important part of a game for me and I think there are games with much better cosmetical customization... still don't know if I should buy the founders pack... only thing that stops me to buy it is the character creation...
  • alexf2palexf2p Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Check the video I posted, I show the skin colours for all the races.
  • aeroth001aeroth001 Member Posts: 420 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2013
    hmmm after watching a few of those, Day 1 after 8 hrs finally created character. Stop get something to drink and realize forgot scar. AAArggghh now 12 hrs later ready to play. :)

Hahahahaha that happens to me everytime. I make like 10 characters until i get it right.
  • hundredhandslaphundredhandslap Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 43
    edited February 2013
    Kinda disappointing that every race has the same exact hair styles :\
  • llylasanders2llylasanders2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    It's hard to tell from a vid, even a good one. Once I get into the creation and start to play, I can say for certain how I feel, but from just the videos I am feeling the stirrings of disappointment. Most of the face for a particular race appear mostly the same, with only slight differences, like they were all siblings. I could wish for a character creator more like Aion's where you can customize the very bone structure, height, body weight and so on of a character. Well, once I've dug into the beta, I'll know more.
    Wherever you go...there you are.
  • daytonamaxdaytonamax Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 196 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2013
    nvm, i was incorrect
  • doctorcomicsdoctorcomics Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
  • daytonamaxdaytonamax Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 196 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2013
    The female human model has a breast slider.

Ya, i couldn't see it in the video because when the video presenter went into the Body scaling, the sliders window was all the way down.
  • dldeathdldeath Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I hope they fix the elves eyes. They look crossed eyed when I was making my elf;(