test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Comment to Win: What are your plans for Beta Weekends in Neverwinter?

Comments

• Options
    neutralevilneutralevil Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 69
    edited February 2013
    I hope to try each class at least to lvl 20.
    trying the crafting out and definatly play with the~FOUNDRY~
    [SIGPIC] KREETURE [/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    dourden41dourden41 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I would plan to mostly explore the realm and the story, testing features and classes as I go and the whim takes me.
  • Options
    izzirose123izzirose123 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 47
    edited February 2013
    My goal is to look for emersion breaking bugs and take note of things I like and Dislike.and let you know about it.
  • Options
    solisrahsolisrah Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Well I'am dyeing to test out the foundry and explore as much of the world as I can comparing it to every book I have ever read. Its awesome seeing my imagination come to life! (If I don't win Guess I'll be giving you some of my Tax refund.) :p *prays to the Goddess That he wins!* :o
  • Options
    radzio909radzio909 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    my plan is to get as much as i can info on guardian fighter to be ready to Tank in OB and later
  • Options
    cerowlawlcerowlawl Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    First thing I'm going to do is to make a <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> rogue and play him for a few hours straight, hopefully finding a few people to group up with and exploring everything Neverwinter has to offer. As soon as I hit the cap I will try out the other classes/races and see what I missed on the first run ;-)
  • Options
    grimlenkadogrimlenkado Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Im planning on rushing to level 15 so i can make some awesome things in the foundry :)
  • Options
    doug2004631doug2004631 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    EXPLORE! I havent seen the Sword Coast since Baldurs Gate!
  • Options
    stragostrago Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I plan to loose myself in a new world and enjoy the weekend, plain and simple.

ps. Good luck to all.
  • Options
    peoplenesspeopleness Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Ah, the beta weekend. My plan is to definitely play the class and race that I find to be my least favourite so that I don't spoil anything of the classes and races that I actually want to play. From there, I will run around thoroughly play testing the combat, quests and generally exploring the land to acquire a feeling for what the game will be like and whether or not it will be suited to me. Whether it is or not, it is free, so I will still be playing haha! =)
  • Options
    raidonwinterraidonwinter Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    If I had the beta, I would explore the areas I could explore including dungeons. :) I would also like to try out all the races and classes for them. There is also a mount that I got the code for out of a magazine that I want to ride around on! I love horse mounts!
  • Options
    gr1mmangr1mman Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    My plans will be to explore and work on the quests as much as possible. I'm an explorer at heart and finding those little known places gives me a sense of accomplishment.
  • Options
    dasaneuxdasaneux Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    To see what the game actually feels like to play. Is the movement fluid? Is combat smooth and 'intuitive'. Is the UI easy to navigate and use? Do classes give enough flexibility to be creative with your build? The things that will make it so I can enjoy doing the dungeons and exploring the world.
  • Options
    winter8stormwinter8storm Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Trying Caster and Rogue classes with different races, and explore. I'm a slow PVE player. Of course test the combat skills, check on the quality of graphics, and how viable is the crafting is if any, since I really don't like grinding months for one item :-( . Tera is the worst example of this for crafting and repeatitive Monsters O_o
  • Options
    marenormarenor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I will start with examining the character creation utility to try to understand the options available and to determine my personal favourite. I will then test the basic social interaction functionality, interacting with NPC's and other player's. If guilds or other more advanced social interaction is available I will try to test that functionality. Then explore as much as I can and attempt to complete as much content as possible both solo and in groups. I say as much as possible because I want to fully explore instances and possibly try a few out of the ordinary action choices to see if I can find odd things that may interfere with game play. All the while taking notes about how the game flows and my experiences in order to provide useful and appropriate feedback within approved mechanisms. Or in other words find a character I enjoy, and attempt as much content as possible.
  • Options
    shapeywhelmshapeywhelm Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    To spend hours in the costume creator getting my characters look down just right. play for 20 minutes, realize I liked another look better and go do it all over again.

Then I'll stare at the scenery for awhile before actually getting to gripes with the game.
  • Options
    galindrothgalindroth Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    my plans for beta weekend is to explore as much of neverwinter as i can with my great weapon fighter from helm's hold to the chasm and see everything in between
  • Options
    mothdrumsmothdrums Member Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    A poem.
    To have the honor to be a founder of this game.
    My reasons are cryptic but not insane.
    I could ride a spider and not a horse.
    The perfect mount for my Dwarf.
    The founders title beside my name.
    and access to the foundry to start my fame.
    750,000 Astral Diamonds wow that's rich!
    and a panther companion to scratch that Lich.
    VIP access and a treasure box of loot
    and founders armor aura to make me easy to shoot.
    A Menzoberranzan Renegade character unlock
    and 3 extra character slots to rock!

So many features I'm running out of space! So please consider me for the founders pack. Because that would be just ace.
    enginsizesig2_zps97620aec.jpg
  • Options
    cael450cael450 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Try it out as much out as I can! I'm really excited to get cracking on the Foundry.
  • Options
    jackravenwildjackravenwild Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I'll mainly be crying because I probably won't have a beta key.
  • Options
    ivaminaivamina Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    make several characters, try new things out, and explore as much as i can
  • Options
    stormymavstormymav Member Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Well, I plan to lock myself in my bedroom, push the dresser in front of the door for extra protection... and pray I don't need to go to the bathroom for the next two days while I play Neverwinter around the clock!
  • Options
    thunderspankerthunderspanker Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 713 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2013
    My plans involve taking over the world. i mean why settle for less? I am nice enough, im good looking enough, and gosh darnit, people like me. This last part is purely subjective, and entirely based on the legend i am in my own mind. :)

But seriously, i will be buried in the foundry probably, and then in the game testing what i did to see how it behaves after i publish, and typing in chat, to get to know everyone that wants to be known. As a quest agency, it would be bad form to not have any available. ;)

UPDATE: I will also be recovering from the foundry crashing, most likely, and taking it like a tank. lol. RAWWWWWWR!!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Himmelville - Are you easily frightened?
    Click Here

On one side of the mountain, there were bones...
  • Options
    lordgrimmwoodlordgrimmwood Member Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I never win these things, but I'll say it anyways lol. Most likely I'll be researching everything I can find (yet again) on the Control Wizard or Cleric, as those are the 2 classes I'm most interested in playing. If for some unknown reason I was able to play, then I'd be leveling up my character, and going nuts with the Foundry, making awesome instances for folks to run in and try ;)
    tumblr_mm7g22WQog1spm248o1_1280.png

My first Foundry mission, The Valley of Darkness NW-DG9DOTZLU
  • Options
    bryce1338bryce1338 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    My goal is just to test out classes and see which one I want to play.
  • Options
    melegalmelegal Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    My goal is to hit as many dungeons as possible explore and test as many characters as i can
  • Options
    wastenotkillwastenotkill Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    well.. Ill be exploring as much of the game i can with my mate , testing the mechanics and story as well as the classes and adventuring lots of adventuring.
  • Options
    zynk0zynk0 Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Make 1 Character of every class (different race for each class). :)
  • Options
    decedancedecedance Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    im just going to be sooooo happy to be playing an mmorpg in the world that i have been reading the books about for the past 15 years!
  • Options
    sheepdog3sheepdog3 Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    To test as much as I can for character building, and combat functionality, and basic questing.
    "We know that the sheep live in denial; that is what makes them sheep. They do not want to believe that there is evil in the world...The sheep generally do not like the sheepdog...He has fangs and the capacity for violence. The difference, though, is that the sheepdog must not, cannot and will not ever harm the sheep...Still, the sheepdog disturbs the sheep...Until the wolf shows up. Then the entire flock tries desperately to hide behind one lonely sheepdog.
This discussion has been closed.